Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? (16693 Views)

At What Age Did You Make Your First N100,000? / "Don't Ever Take No For An Answer" - Pretty Lady Says After Getting A Job.Photos / 5 Things Every Job Seeker Must Do Before Getting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by sixtus3606(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ademat7:

I go like know what a graphic artist does in a bank: I ft PM u?

A graphic artist working in a bank develope creative briefs, administrate and execute all communication materials(ATM, CHEQUE BOOKS, DEPOSIT SLIPS, ANNUAL REPORT ati bebe lo) grin
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by sixtus3606(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
komzy589:

Dude we 're not talking about every kind of job here. We know say u na agent of casual jobs.

Lol just #SixtusGrafix on anu social media
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

7 years, no job, still waiting for government abi? Well done

Who told u I'm waiting for government? Well, I don't blame you tho........na so my God want make e be for now!

I want to sell my gionee phone, in case anyone is interested. It has a lil crack on top of the glass.
Send me a pm. I'm selling it cheap cos I need the money.
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

I will counter this post for the purpose of some people who might be misled by this poster

1) Many kids start primary school at 4 years, there's no fixed age to start school

2) Many kids finish primary school by 9 or 10, I have even seen some at 8 so poster take note. Also, if you take a survey of the ages of children in Jss 1(in the southern region) you will see that it is mostly between 10 and 11, 12 is a bit old for urban areas

3) Finish secondary school at 18? It seems you are not current at all or maybe you are talking about people living rural areas, in most urban centers kids finish by 16.

4) Write jamb 5 times? By the third time of writing jamb such a person should consider using the money he or she is paying for jamb form to learn a skill (western education is not for everyone, sometimes one's talent lies elsewhere)

5) Gain admission into University by 22, come on, these days most people graduate by that age

6) This will happen if you are from a poor home or maybe your parents are struggling but what of those from middle class to wealthy homes, they are also Nigerians too na

7) Please when was the last time this happened in Nigeria? Also remember that some people attend private Universities and it never happens there

cool I ask again, when was the last time lecturers went on strike and for how long?

9) Refer to question in 7 and 8

10) Nawao, when last did students in government universities spend 2 to 3 years at home na? Chai, you no get conscience?

11) Repetition

12) Chai, instead of 4 years you will spend 8 years? Abeg which school has this happened in recent times, which year, I'm waiting for your response

13) Graduating by 35?? This will happen if you entered University by 30 or 31, and it depends on your course, please stop the lies, stop tarnishing your country's image with fake stories

Firstly,many students who gained admission into the university don't enrol with their real age.
Again,your number one,If a child start primary school at 4,at what age does he/she start basic tutorial?He/she has to go through basic education to develop him/her intelligent before he start primary one.
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

7 years, no job, still waiting for government abi? Well done
It is government that can create job through the right policy.Dont they provide automatic employment for their children?
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by idreezbaba(m): 2:05am On Mar 17, 2017
NLsince2010:

Who told u I'm waiting for government? Well, I don't blame you tho........na so my God want make e be for now!

I want to sell my gionee phone, in case anyone is interested. It has a lil crack on top of the glass.
Send me a pm. I'm selling it cheap cos I need the money.
Brotherly don't lose hope. God knows the right time for everyone bro
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by idreezbaba(m): 2:11am On Mar 17, 2017
wink grin See the way I'm laughing. Nigeria is a piece of shit!
But seriously who noticed that no girl commented on this post.. ask me why? ... they don't have problem.. they will graduate like 22years and marry a man with a well-paid job
.... winkeverything is vanity.. life is short. just make sure whatever you do you are happy with it.. We will all be what we are destined to be..

Did you know?
A toilet cleaner in the united states earns $600 a week..
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by ArcToyin(m): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mine was less than 2 months.
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by jane05(f): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
onyiiella:
2 years and still counting . praying for money to come so that I will fly out..
How you doing dearie?
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by jane05(f): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
onyiiella:
2 years and still counting . praying for money to come so that I will fly out..
You are a sick and arrogant thing
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by xtaphare321(f): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
almost two months and still counting,please am using this opportunity to plead with those that are already working,i really need a job right now,i will appreciate any help rendered to me.thank you
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by xtaphare321(f): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Almost two months and still counting,using this opportunity to plead with those that are already working,if anyone can render assistant to me in securing a job,i will be very grateful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odd 'jobs' You Did During NYSC / What Would You Advice Both Parties To Do In Such A Situation / Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.