Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) (37640 Views)

Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by yomalex(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
hmm
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by CHANNELStv2020: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
na with this kind people i go answer one nigeria withNEVER

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by seyigiggle: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
i hope those spies have trackers on them
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by ugolinze123(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
I hate terrorist so much. Thousands has lost their lives to terrorist groups like Boko Haram and IPOB terrorist groups.

This is because of the intense brain washing.

A Boko haram terrorist believes in virgins.
While the other ones believes USA and Britain will come if they die.

Now Shiite has stopped. The military will continue using hard hands on this people till they are subdued finally.
So peace can reign.

Sai Baba Sai Baba

IpobExposed
YOU BE ABOKI IDIOT, MAGGOT DON EAT YOUR BRAIN FINISH DEM SUPPOSE KILL YOU LIKE THOSE GUYS FOR THAT
VIDEO BCUS YOU ARE VALUELESS. IDIOT!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by preselect(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
as soon as Buhari resumed office, these killers have started again. . . . all this while he went on "vacation" have we seen such videos? as soon as their leader Terrorhammadu Buhari resumes office, they also resume duties . . . . and soon we will hear from the fulani cattle terrorists whom were largely quiet during the brief reign of honorable commissioner yemi osibajon

This Buhari and his Boko People again angry

#HeIsBackTheyAreBack

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by antontech(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
And they will keep lieing to us. APC propaganda

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by madridguy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Yaa Rasululahi, this bastards are beasts.
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by efilefun(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Akshow:
terrorism cannot be completely wiped out. Even the most developed countries in the world still battle terrorism. You will agree that there is a considerable decline in their activities as compared to before
Exactly, it can never be wiped out. Some people are living cuz of this, those who sell ammunition will continue to sponsor/aid this animals so they could remain in business
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by BigIyanga: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
I hate terrorist so much. Thousands has lost their lives to terrorist groups like Boko Haram and IPOB terrorist groups.

Now Shiite has stopped. The military will continue using hard hands on this people till they are subdued finally.
So peace can reign.

Sai Baba Sai Baba

IpobExposed
Stupidity is saying that IPoB and BH are one and the same. BH has killed over 100k Nigerians amd waged war against Naija. Naija has lost close to $100bn in properties, military hardware, intelligence, economic opportunities etc. Ipob hasnt done any of the above!!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by efilefun(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
antontech:
And they will keep lieing to us. APC propaganda
You need your brain examined, was boko haram this silent underbyour drunkard hero who claimed to have conquered boko haram before the election The fact remains some animals are feeding from this war and it will never finish. Tell me if ur brothers ain't still blowing up pipelines even with amnesty they collecting...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by jbhill(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

So peace can reign.

Sai Baba Sai Baba

IpobExposed
..WASTE OF SPERM.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
I refuse to watch this video
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
ernesty20:
Buhari is a bloody terrorist
So even after all d efforts,u still refused to be sensible.SMH 4 u

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by Acidosis(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
So these are the people they refer to as "fellow Nigerians"

God forbid! I refused to be called the same Nigerian these terrorists associate with. I'm a Yagba man from Kogi state, and not a Nigerian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
This kind of news always reinforce my resolve to join Nigerian Army.
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Acidosis:
So these are the people they refer to as "fellow Nigerians"

God forbid! I refused to be called the same Nigerian these terrorists associate with. I'm a Yagba man from Kogi state, and not a Nigerian.

I guess u are a Gambian then...ode !
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by backtosender: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
There is big wings behind boko haram look at professional video they portrayed....boko haram will gradually change Nigeria they are still in charged
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by kiddkash(m): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

So peace can reign.

Sai Baba Sai Baba

IpobExposed
why you too useless have you seen video of ipob slaughtering innocent people? hate go kill you everytime you want talk about wetin dey happen for another region for Nigeria wey no be your own

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by Jabioro: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
May the gentle soul of those guys rest in perfect peace.. I guess those guys are moles planted by Nigeria security agent ...graphic indeed.
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by HonabFaj(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
So those three guys are Nigeria Government spies ,Issoright

MAY God deliver and continue to protect us
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by austonclint(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

So peace can reign.

Sai Baba Sai Baba
Where is this one coming from....
IpobExposed
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by kings09(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Y not blame ipob. I tot they r more dangerous than boko haram since boko has bn defeated by ur say baba. grin

Dis job una de do shows how much una don sell una soul
IpobExposed:

So peace can reign.

Sai Baba Sai Baba

IpobExposed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by nkemjacob2(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
d painful part u hear them mentioning allah several times before killing innocent people...

islam and terrorism are like 5 and 6....

if u re giving two choice between illuminati and islam. I will comfortably ask u to choose Illuminati.

our christians and east, south and west girls/ladies d greatest mistake u make is to marry a muslim. they do not have any thing to offer even if they pose to be generous. BEWARNED.

even the devil is more peacefully​ than d so call islam.

BEHOLD ISLAM THE PEACEFUL RELIGION.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by adecz: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
These Bornu terrorists are just animals.

Why person go dey answer same country with such savages.

When these animals started by killing Christians, burning churches etc, the Bornu ppl were happy. Then when no more easy targets, the beasts turned on their own ppl.

The Northeast with Boko haram, sambisa forest should be cut off & merged with Chad or Niger republic.

Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by yinkslinks(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
When will dis shit end in this country? Government should do something about this killings. That guy speaking sounds like someone in the military before. May the souls of the departed RIP.
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by yinkslinks(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
The only solution to this madness is to divide this country now and let peace rain. I bet you this guys can't enter the west, east and south to do anyhow. We will have eternal peace and hear from our new country how they kill demsef.
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by genearts(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
mokoshalb:
who the Bleep edit video for these guys... I mean the intro...

My thoughts exactly. So well arranged, and the quality is good.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by DirewolfofStark(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

So peace can reign.

Sai Baba Sai Baba

IpobExposed

SEE AS THIS ONE OPEN IM STUPID MOUTH YAKATA. LIKE SAY HE NEVER SABI THE ROOT CAUSE OF TERRORISM NA ONE USELESS RELIGION

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by mayortm001(m): 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why was the actual execution blurred?
I tire o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by tempest01(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
If they have spies in bh camo, then they know where the camp is...why prolong the war then?
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by DirewolfofStark(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
IT WASN'T A REAL BEHEADING. IT WAS A "TEKENIKAL" BEHEADING. "TEKENIKALY" THEY WERE NOT BEHEADED
Re: Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) by chimauga(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

So peace can reign.

Sai Baba Sai Baba

IpobExposed

Uselex fuuul

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Governor, Abiodun Under Fire For Underrating Obasanjo Before Buhari / Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC / Buhari’s New Cabinet By Zayyad Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.