Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Forex Traders' Discussions - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders' Discussions (11794 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Breaking: 1000 Pips For Forex Traders This Week!!! / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Kashif(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2010
Go to the forum above and ask your question. You might get some ideas.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by arthuryemi(m): 1:18am On Jan 08, 2010
hi.@ .kashif i wil join u guys a.s.a.p
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by arthuryemi(m): 3:16am On Jan 09, 2010
hi kashif am avin problem with d activation code thing.i av not recievd any mail (inbox& spam) for 48 hrs pls help
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Kashif(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2010
Have you checked again Arthur?
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by CuteTj(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2010
Can u use zain,mtn,etisalat and glo to trade forex and even with freegate,yourfreedom and other anonymous browsing softwares?
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Asabsman: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2010
Does any1 have a good idea of the best alert indicator and EA
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by magragold(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2010
@Asabsman, what you need is a good training, not zombies(softwares)! grin
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by arthuryemi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2010
hi kashif, today is 15th january ,do u kwn that i av still not got the activation code yet,pls the the admin to send it to my box =arthuryemi@yahoo.co.uk so that i can become a member
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Asabsman: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2010
How do i get such training,can you assist?
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Kashif(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2010
arthuryemi:

hi kashif, today is 15th january ,do u kwn that i av still not got the activation code yet,pls the the admin to send it to my box =arthuryemi@yahoo.co.uk so that i can become a member

Maybe there was a typo in your email address. I have reported to the admin so, check your mail.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Kashif(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2010
Asabsman:

How do i get such training,can you assist?

Before you pay anybody, make sure you get a proof of consistent, profitable live trading. Sadly, most trainers are not traders. Some don't even have a demo account. I am not a trainer but please be careful.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by karlie4nia(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2010
Check Alpari Nigeria on Allen avenue near mama cass or call 0803 689 3166
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by sleeknerd: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2010
Hi all,

I've been trading forex for some months now but I just changed jobs and my new employer does not allow staff to bring in personal laptops. Also, the internet connection in the office is behind a firewall so my only alternative is to trade on a smartphone.

Please does anyone trade on mobile phones here? Which mobile phone works well with MT4 and which internet provider would you advice me to use? MTN/GLo/ETISALAT/STARCOMMS etc?

Please I need your advice.

Thank you so much.

Niyi
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by magragold(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Asabsman
You can reach me on 0803 969 7365
Anyone who wants to train you must have infallible consistent proofs of profit taking from the market, otherwise your fingers will SURELY be burnt grin
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Akagood: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2010
@sleeknerd i would advice you use Etisalat or Mtn da best to do that,
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by arthuryemi(m): 1:27am On Jan 18, 2010
hi,evryone. is it posible to trade fx on mobilephone.if yes which phone .
@kashif thanks i av seen it
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Kashif(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2010
I have a SE smart phone but the adapted MT4 refused to install. I guess you should be able to find out from the brokers.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by FARADBOND(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
GUY, NIGERIANS CAN JUST BE VERY GREEDY,FOREX PAYS ALL IF U TRADE WELL,IT DOES THAT WITHOUT NECESSARILY ROBBING ME TO PAY U.I CANT IMAGINE WHY A FELLOW TRADER WHOM WE LEARNT THE TRADE TOGETHER ,EXCHANGED IDEAS SEVERALLY NOW HAS A SIGNAL HE PAYS FOR THAT GIVES HIM GOOD TURN UP ON A DAILY BASES REFUSED TELLING ME THE SITE.PLS IF ANY NARIALANDER KNOWS A GOOD SIGNAL PROVIDER THAT CAN RAKE IN LARGE PIPS ON A DAILY BASES PLS SEND IT TO ME.MY NOS IS 08060153800,EMAIL-magicfarad@yahoo.com.GOD RICHLY BLESS U [i][/i]
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by mylove007: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2010
Its good really reading from forex gurus here but i think we should give signals here too at no cost. I just close a 30pips trade on EU now. I will start posting my signals as i calcluate them,

To our success.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Kashif(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2010
You entered long? I rode short from yesterday for 170pips.

Posts are missing here so read back and see a place to join.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by mylove007: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2010
ok, i got close to that yesterday, talking about today (thursday). Lets share our systems here so that newbies can get 30 or 170pips too
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Kashif(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2010
If you go through this thread, you will see people complaining about missing posts. I dont know why posts should be deleted; it appears the moderator is struggling with the difference between an advert and a trading system.

I woun't waste my time here posting analysis only to have it deleted. undecided
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by jetty12345: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2010
can anybody pls tell me the best online trading?
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by surveycash(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2010
My posts are missing
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by magragold(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
Missing posts, someone around here needs some form of basic education on the subject of FX Trading, thats the only cure to the menace of "missing posts" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Import Ban On 41 Items Remains In Force – CBN / Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.