Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) (26050 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Wike, Saraki And Kwankwaso In Rivers State (Photos) / Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Abbeyme: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2017
ok na.

Are they in the mosque or why are they removing their shoes..

Just wondering aloud..
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by azimibraun: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2017
Newbiee:
Publicity stunt
Explain for clarity please.
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by desmondokonkwo(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2017
GOOD MOVE, PEACE IN OUR NATION IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by FunkyMetahuman: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

Why am I not surprised this man visited Ife!! He never deviates!!! If he isn't issuing ultimatum to Ambo about mile 12, he's bailing out nothern trouble makers or paying for legal defense for child bride abductors!

One of the worst things that will ever happen to this country is to allow Kwankwanso get to the highest office... Tribalist extraordinaire!! undecided
walahi

You spoke everything on my mind.

Its like you photocopied my mind.

If southerners allow someone like kwanso abi wetin be his name become president, he will be president of the north and north only

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by desmondokonkwo(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2017
IT SEEMS SO
Abbeyme:
ok na.

Are they in the mosque or why are they removing their shoes..

Just wondering aloud..
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by deeone10: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2017
anywhere there is Hausa, there will always be a disaster. why?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by leisuretym: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Kwashokwo is a yoruba , born by a yoruba mother or father they said and trained by yoruba and grow up in kano but sold his root.
the reason he knows about the yorubas

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by yhnlphyno: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2017
all i see is propanga
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by adecz: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Kwankwaso has become
Hausa Ambassador At Large?

He was in Ebonyi & Enugu last week
to beg the governors to open the closed
cattle market. Which was closed because
some cattle sellers killed a police man.

He should do better by telling his ppl to
respect their host communities, just like
settlers in north respect their Hausa hosts.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by MSCollections: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Hausas colonized Yorubas so I wonder why they can't always get along
Now Yorubas are Muslims
Now Yorubas have emirs
All thanks to the Hausa
Now Yorubas chant Sai baba even with all the hunger in the land

They should find a common ground and put there heads together on the floor cool
which yoruba state or town has emir has thier king?
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by phemi01(m): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

As in the post is so lame, childish and pedestrian. From it, you can decipher the IQ level of the author. Very little difference between it and a sack of rocks cheesy

For him.mind now, he don give highest yabis? This nairaland sef cheesy

You don't want to know how ridiculously un intelligent and daft some these ipods can be. You need to see their comments section on the biafrua.d Facebook page. You go laugh tire. See sample below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Who dey drag the NSCDC woman in the 2nd pix?
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by shukuokukobambi: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2017
phemi01:

You don't want to know how ridiculously un intelligent and daft some these ipods can be. You need to see their comments section on the biafrua.d Facebook page. You go laugh tire. See sample below

What??!! shocked shocked

Human beings believe what that godspower ogbonna posted? Mehn!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Mune: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2017
It's not a sin to sympathize with your people as a leader in the event of a disaster be it's manmade or natural. Kwankwaso is Senator with a constituency to which protecting its interest. His visit has also calmed down nerves..

Those crucifying Kwankwaso for that are selfish and unreasonable.

Kwankwaso can make a fine president. He is agile and visionary. He is a politician and knows his onions. He will protect the interest of Nigeria.

Kwankwaso I support 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by rhektor(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Hausas colonized Yorubas so I wonder why they can't always get along
Now Yorubas are Muslims
Now Yorubas have emirs
All thanks to the Hausa
Now Yorubas chant Sai baba even with all the hunger in the land

They should find a common ground and put there heads together on the floor cool

This is just because you are a zombie

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by phemi01(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What??!! shocked shocked

Human beings believe what that godspower ogbonna posted? Mehn!!!

Bro when when saw that comment I felt really sorry for these ipod miscreants. They are really giving real igbos a bad image

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by bdauran: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

Why am I not surprised this man visited Ife!! He never deviates!!! If he isn't issuing ultimatum to Ambo about mile 12, he's bailing out nothern trouble makers or paying for legal defense for child bride abductors!

One of the worst things that will ever happen to this country is to allow Kwankwanso get to the highest office... Tribalist extraordinaire!! undecided
He is there for peace and you are against him. or because it is hausa/muslims that is suffering there nobody should talk a peace?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Sanchez01: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

You spoke my mind even better than I would have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by OgologoDimkpa: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2017
Abdulazeez007:

which yoruba state or town has emir has thier king?
Kwara state used to be a Yoruba kingdom but Afonja sold it to the hausas.
Bukola is a Yoruba name but Sarki will rather prefer to be called an Hausa man than a Yoruba man embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Prinzyy: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

your kinsmen are campaigning for the worst tribalist in the name of elrufai even as he pays murderers,so what you've got to say baby ?:-/
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by EazyMoh(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Dear sis, I don't think I'll agree with you on this. The first step to loving others is to love yourself first. His visit there is to identify with his people who were at the receiving end of a communal clash abi you think he went in company of Aregbesola to rile them up for another fight? cheesy

I'm not happy about that crisis in Ife or anywhere for that matter at all as a lot of innocents always get caught up in the crossfire. Any attempt to identify with and show sympathy to the affected party is welcome by me except of course its proven that he went there to further fan the embers of conflict
Don't mind Sarrki and Modath. It's obvious their loyalty is to PMB alone.
PMB has been grossly misunderstood as tribalistic and religiously fanatical more than any Nigerian, same way Kwankwaso's opponents are trying to do to him.
The main issue here is that charity begins at home. And as a leader you have to do your best to assist your kinsmen whether they are guilty or victims. If the northerners were at fault in any crisis all he could do is to post their bail (which is totally legal) and calm them down not to retaliate.
You can't be defending PMB at the same time accuse Kwankwaso of the same offense, you appear ridiculous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by koolguy88(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Kwankwasiyya..., Amana.

Sai Oga !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by tempest01(m): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

Your post is quite telling....

Really made me think twice on the implication of this man handling the number one office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by checkolatunji: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Are u a Yoruba Muslim

Which one is your identity?

Igbo Muslim?

Igbo Christian?

Igbo Juice?

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by rajioyebamiji77: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2017
Is.a good development by Aregbesola
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Kemperor: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2017
Another Kwara State tale...

The Hausa Community must have an Emir...

Afonja

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns / How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido / Etim Mesembe, Councillorship Aspirant Killed In Calabar (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.