Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) (26055 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Wike, Saraki And Kwankwaso In Rivers State (Photos) / Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by clickwtB(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:
APC Chieftain Rabiu Kwakwanso and Aregbesola met with Hausa Community in Ile Ife today.
Good moves,but nobody can usurp the real love of incorruptible Buhari/PMB in the whole country by the sensible and reasonable masses.This crisis are tricks created by wicked politricians/politheifians.They have alot of dollars and can easily ignite ethno religious clashes as poverty/illiteracy/wickedness creating actors abound!!!!
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by AtlanticBreeze: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

[s]Why am I not surprised this man visited Ife!! He never deviates!!! If he isn't issuing ultimatum to Ambo about mile 12, he's bailing out nothern trouble makers or paying for legal defense for child bride abductors!

One of the worst things that will ever happen to this country is to allow Kwankwanso get to the highest office... Tribalist extraordinaire!! [/s]undecided
From the same mouth that campaigned tirelessly for the grand patron of fulani terrorist herdsmen buhari.. Wait for orders from burdillion before talking rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by FunkyMetahuman: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Mune:
It's not a sin to sympathize with your people as a leader in the event of a disaster be it's manmade or natural. Kwankwaso is Senator with a constituency to which protecting its interest. His visit has also calmed down nerves..

Those crucifying Kwankwaso for that are selfish and unreasonable.

Kwankwaso can make a fine president. He is agile and visionary. He is a politician and knows his onions. He will protect the interest of Nigeria.

Kwankwaso I support 2019

what has he done to curb the menace of herdsmen killing southerners? But whenever they arrest his people for wrecking havoc in south or christians, he is always the first to threaten or bail his culprit brothers and you r too blind to see this obvious bigotry

Kwankaso 2019 ko, kwankazo 2059 ni
Mtechew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by afoo02(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2017
0rlando0woh:
See Aregbesola siding his muslim brothers over Yoruba christians.
is Ooni of IFE also a Muslim? Cos he's the first person to preach for peace b4 Aregbe come in.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by thebadmus(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:
APC Chieftain Rabiu Kwakwanso and Aregbesola met with Hausa Community in Ile Ife today.
. Kwankwansiyya the peace maker
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by DocHMD: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
walahi

You spoke everything on my mind.

Its like you photocopied my mind.

If southerners allow someone like kwanso abi wetin be his name become president, he will be president of the north and north only

But you were falling over yourselves in 2015 to vote Buhari who has never hidden his pro-north stance in every situation. A man who even traveled to Oyo state to threaten Lam Adesina for arresting troublesome Fulani herdsmen and asking why are killing my people? Why are you all crying blue murder in this case? Or was it because you wanted him to come 'deal with the East' as he is currently killing unarmed protesters.

Anyway I don't like Kwankwaso personally but he wasn't involved in killing our people in 66', he is not the one ordering the killing of unarmed prostesters so maybe can he take his chances and end up in Aso rock voted if he merges with a SESS candidate.

It is obvious the way the country is structured, you can't win election if you are pro-yoruba (Olu falae), Pro-Igbo (Ojukwu) but only if you are Pro-Fulani. If Kwankwaso is the only option left against Buhari, the East may have to choose the lesser Evil (kwankwaso).

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2017
OgologoDimkpa:

Kwara state used to be a Yoruba kingdom but Afonja sold it to the hausas.
Bukola is a Yoruba name but Sarki will rather prefer to be called an Hausa man than a Yoruba man embarassed
you know nothing about it, im a kwaran! its only ilorin that uses emir, other towns have their oba, except for villages under the emirates!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by FriendNG: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:

Nothing but the truth

God bless you

Blatant lie. He is only performing his constitutional duties as the Nigeria's most popular senator. Do you expected him to go and bail for southerners? is he representing them.
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by babaarewa(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2017
Ile Ife the cradle of civilization in deed!
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by FunkyMetahuman: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
DocHMD:

But you were falling over yourselves in 2015 to vote Buhari who has never hidden his pro-north stance in every situation. A man who even traveled to Oyo state to threaten Lam Adesina for arresting troublesome Fulani herdsmen and asking why are killing my people? Why are you all crying blue murder in this case? Or was it because you wanted him to come 'deal with the East' as he is currently killing unarmed protesters.

Anyway I don't like Kwankwaso personally but he wasn't involved in killing our people in 66', he is not the one ordering the killing of unarmed prostesters so maybe can he take his chances and end up in Aso rock voted if he merges with a SESS candidate.

It is obvious the way the country is structured, you can't win election if you are pro-yoruba (Olu falae), Pro-Igbo (Ojukwu) but only if you are Pro-Fulani. If Kwankwaso is the only option left against Buhari, the East may have to choose the lesser Evil (kwankwaso).
we can differentiate between media propaganda and what is going on.

That's why we voted buhari. So many things were credited to buhari even when there were no proofs to back the claims. So save me the preaching abeg.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Asidy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

Why am I not surprised this man visited Ife!! He never deviates!!! If he isn't issuing ultimatum to Ambo about mile 12, he's bailing out nothern trouble makers or paying for legal defense for child bride abductors!

One of the worst things that will ever happen to this country is to allow Kwankwanso get to the highest office... Tribalist extraordinaire!! undecided

I dnt know why it isn't be a crime when some pple visted kanu in kuje prison or make a public announcement of their support toward releasing kanu despite his viral threats to Nigerian populace. And also it isn't be a crime when some pple support mass destruction of Tampolo and other niger delta.
But its always a crime or tribalistic action when ever Kwankwaso shows his concerned about his people. pls stop been hypocrites we are all Humans.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Crieff(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Imagine!

Be still and imagine someone like Kwankwaso leading this country? What can such a man offer? Look at his face and imagine this face at the UN or at Davos or G20...don't even think of G8, what can this man possibly offer to west Africa or Africa? Look at his face and imagine.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by modath(f): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What??!! shocked shocked

Human beings believe what that godspower ogbonna posted? Mehn!!!

I know some of them in real life... I try to reduce my interaction make dem nor turn my brain into the sawdust wey full dem own!! cheesy

P.S... The ones wey grow outside dem enclaves & are well educated/traveled nor dey think dat backward funny enough... even the ones that still believe in their utopia still dey use dem no 6..

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by shukuokukobambi: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

I know some of them in real life... I try to reduce my interaction make dem nor turn my brain into the sawdust wey full dem own!! cheesy

P.S... The ones wey grow outside dem enclaves & are well educated/traveled nor dey think dat backward funny enough... even the ones that still believe in their utopia still dey use dem no 6..

They should institute an IQ test for would-be Internet users. That kind of idiocy should be stemmed from spreading cheesy
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by ThinkSmarter: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Boring Ebonyi Igbo. You better edit the crap and make it more abusive so idiots would come like and share it.
Why calling Ebonyi here
Please............ just stop it.
Stop belittling people that beat u in all ramifications
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by sshalom(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The man is clearly a pro north bigot who shouldn't be allowed near Aso Rock

My sentiments to a large extents. Our leaders should learn to treat each life as sacred. One Nigerian is not superior to the other. The earlier we get and understand this the better for us as a Nation.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Dear sis, I don't think I'll agree with you on this. The first step to loving others is to love yourself first. His visit there is to identify with his people who were at the receiving end of a communal clash abi you think he went in company of Aregbesola to rile them up for another fight? cheesy

I'm not happy about that crisis in Ife or anywhere for that matter at all as a lot of innocents always get caught up in the crossfire. Any attempt to identify with and show sympathy to the affected party is welcome by me except of course its proven that he went there to further fan the embers of conflict
You trust that man? You trust those people?

We are not one ooh!

We're dealing with human hearts and minds here.

Peace is a 'two way' street.

The meeting is good for 'show' sha undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB / Buba Galadima: A Northern Governor Is Hiding ₦‎22 Billion Old Naira Notes / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.