Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Naive ( Novel) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naive ( Novel) (66462 Views)

Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / SURVIVORS (a Novel) / Lola Akande's New Novel Exposes Nigerian University Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naive ( Novel) by johnwizey: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
jagugu88li:
I would have loved to read this but I embarassed cant shake the feelibg that the priest will damage the 14 years old girl and so I stopped reading.

I'm sure it will be a nice story. I'll follow the other stories though cool...m'Lady.

*peaceffully walks out of thread promising never to return*
I get your time today for all the shege u don show me. Its either you come back jejely or i drag u
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Milliano007(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
mami we are waiting for the second Story that you said you will drop on your website... I ave been visiting it every blessed day as if, is like TheWordForToday daily devotional...lol...please drop the next episode for this naïve..... more grace to whatever thing you ave been using to type it, more battery life...and more grace to ur elbow....thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by xprezz02(f): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
where is d writer na??!
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
xprezz02:
where is d writer na??!

lol sorry. i have been so busy. updates will be twice a week.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Milliano007:
mami we are waiting for the second Story that you said you will drop on your website... I ave been visiting it every blessed day as if, is like TheWordForToday daily devotional...lol...please drop the next episode for this naïve..... more grace to whatever thing you ave been using to type it, more battery life...and more grace to ur elbow....thumbs up!

pele dear. I go holla you when i post am.

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by myqel(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2017
bibijay123:
cc
Thesociopath
emerged01
Jagugu88li
Jacy67
Missmossy
Peachyp
Iykekelvins
bdchange
nijabazaar
Gracious10
Crazygod
eniqurl
room089
Jumiezie13
rosalieene
Anugod
Jay542
Jagugu88li
Twizzy30
Veekid
SPDAZZY
purity
bot101
princewilla
missuniverse
Roseygold
ahlajidanko
yorhmienerd
twinkle004
missmossy
divepen1
yorubawoman
iomoge02
edimahgurl
Michelle55
fonydear
Topscoque
ADECULATE
PamelB
Shakyroh320
Msose
Domance
Elize1
MZMessiTohBadt
yusufibrahim
Riog
Sayocruz
Chefremy
Phemocheee
Shigo20
justicextian
Sotozo
Chimacks
crusherdaniels
Toboski1
Johnwizey
Oyimzy
Costal
Monsieurp
peachyp
sexyfire911
Olatex25
room089
noblet2
warfibabe
rachealfst
Mofy1
stanley010
mamindy
Maggilove
fidek-
Mhiz
bobbydreofficial
Ridwan1821
jellymusty
myqel
olashinle2016

Am in...thanks for the mention
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Milliano007(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
bibijay123:

pele dear. I go holla you when i post am.
ok
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
AyamConfidence:
we know you'll still come back...we're waiting
Some people will be forcing you towards the life of doom when you're trying to get out. Sango do your work tongue

johnwizey:
I get your time today for all the shege u don show me. Its either you come back jejely or i drag u
you best come drag me grin
Re: Naive ( Novel) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
Some people will be forcing you towards the life of doom when you're trying to get out. Sango do your work tongue

grin
you see??
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Eniqurl(f): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bibijay123 thanks for the mention.... Abeg drop another update as e dy hot...

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by xprezz02(f): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
I give up!!!!
Re: Naive ( Novel) by uminem02(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
xprezz02:
I give up!!!!
Goan read ur book jare
Re: Naive ( Novel) by xprezz02(f): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
uminem02:
Goan read ur book jare
Lol..Oga,when u reach here?!!
Re: Naive ( Novel) by vivienD: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
hope you don't abandon this story... nice one dear
Re: Naive ( Novel) by odehaj: 7:30am On Mar 26, 2017
I feel Lisa wanted some adventure, otherwise, her naivety and excitement about one-on-one with the 'father' K should have sparked a gossip with her siblings. Meanwhile, moral for parents;be close to your children & let there be a freedom of speech in the home. I'm not concluding tho but spiritual info for a sweet young girl & a pastor in a HOTEL is a pointer...
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Juliearth(f): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2017
I am in on this 100 percent...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Emeraldz(f): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Bibijay Don come again. Good work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by PrettyMizQdot(f): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
@ Bibijay123, yippee!! U made it 2 front pg... u berra drop somtin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bakeuhappy: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice job bibijay keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hi all! sorry for the late update. I will try henceforth to update twice a week. Thanks.

Chapter Three

Before I proceed any further, I would like to clarify something. My first meeting with Father Kenneth was the year I turned fourteen. Then he went away on retreat for almost two years, so I was sixteen years old when we saw again. Back to the present, I was nervous about the meeting with Father Kenneth but I was also curious to know why he wanted to see me. Daddy was home when I returned from school. I changed my school uniform and had my lunch.

“Daddy,” I started.

He paused the Tv Set and turned to look at me.

“Daddy I am going to see a friend of mine,”

“Have you done your assignment?” He asked.

“Yes.”

“Who is this friend you are going to see?”

“Sarah. Daddy please her place is at GRA, Can I have some money for t fare?”

Daddy dipped his hand into his pocket and handed me a five hundred naira. I thanked him and left the house. I took a bike to Jasmine Hotel and entered the beautiful compound. The security guard pointed me towards the direction of the reception. It was the first time I would be entering such an elegant place but rather than feeling excited I was nervous. There was a fat lady seated in the reception and she gave me a funny look before asking me what I wanted. I was about to reply her when Father Kenneth walked in and said i was his guest.

He asked me to follow him and we walked out of the reception. There was a big pool at the back of the hotel. We climbed a stair case and a corridor came in view. He unlocked a door and ushered me in. I was sweating now as I realized that it would be just the two of us alone.

“Relax Lisa,” He smiled at me. He picked up a telephone on a small table and ordered for two bottles of Malta Guinness and a waiter brought it for us without any ceremony.

“Thank you Sir,” I said, taking a sip of my drink.

“How was school today my dear?”

“I have just finished my SSCE exams,”

“Wow! you really are now a big girl. You've really grown from the last time i saw you”

i did'nt know what i was supposed to say to that so i kept quiet.

“Wow, you are a smart girl. I like you, I like smart girls like you.” he continued.

“Thank you sir,”

“I hope you are not one of those schools girls who runs after boys o. do you have a boyfriend?”

“No Sir. I don’t have a boyfriend.”

“So you mean to tell me that you are still a virgin?”

I was shy and I nodded my head in the affirmative. He smiled and seemed pleased.

“That is good. I want to groom you Lisa and make you a woman. You are a special girl and I’ve seen that you are a gifted child. That is why you need someone like me to properly groom you and help you grow into the wonderful woman God has destined you to me.”

I sighed and relaxed. Father Kenneth was such a nice person, he was only looking out for me.

“Thank you sir,”

“Come, come and sit here.” He sat and touched his thighs. “Will you let me make you my woman? will you be my woman? my one and only?”

That was when it sunk in. He wanted me and him to be like boyfriend and girlfriend! He stood up and took a step towards me. I did not give a reply and he assumed I had agreed.

“Sit on my legs,” he said.

I shook my head, meaning no. Somehow that didn’t go down well with me. He got up and pulled my hands. He slowly pulled me on to his thighs and I felt a lump the size of a fist on my chest. It was like I was choking on my own saliva. I didn’t know if whatever I was feeling at that moment was fear or excitement. Then my emotions gradually became clear to me. Father Kenneth whom the whole world loved and respected wanted me. I felt drunk. Not with alcohol but with power. Yes, I suddenly felt powerful that such a man wanted a little naïve girl like me.

I felt I was the only person he had ever said such words to before. I thought I was the first and only person he would ever show such interest in.

He pulled me closer to himself and his hands touched my arm lightly. Sending a strange tingly feeling all over my body.

“Lisa, promise not to tell anybody about this. Let this be between you and I alone.” He murmured against my ear.

I liked that. Imagine having a secret with such a man. Knowing something about him that nobody else knew. I really liked that. He trailed his hand lightly down my spine and then cupped my breasts. He squeezed it softly and I let him. Why? You’d ask after all I was a young school girl. I felt too much in control to stop him.

He touched my thighs and tried to raise up my skirt. I brushed his hand away and stood up.

“I have to be on my way now.” i said.

“Lisa,” he choked out. “I will never do anything to hurt you, I hope you never forget that.”

I nodded my head.

“Remember your promise not to tell anyone about us.”

“I won’t”

“Will you call me often? Please do call me. I need to hear your voice often”

“I will call you often,” I promised.

I felt giddy with excitement on the way home. I was sixteen years old and I had never been in a relationship before. I couldn’t imagine in my wildest dream that such a powerful man would show an interest in me. I felt powerful and I wished that I could tell the whole world how I felt. I didn’t feel an iota of shame or regret. I just wanted to know where it will lead to.

Tbc

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
bakeuhappy:
Nice job bibijay keep it up

Thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
PrettyMizQdot:
@ Bibijay123, yippee!! U made it 2 front pg... u berra drop somtin

yippie! we made it!

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Juliearth:
I am in on this 100 percent...

lol grin

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
odehaj:
I feel Lisa wanted some adventure, otherwise, her naivety and excitement about one-on-one with the 'father' K should have sparked a gossip with her siblings. Meanwhile, moral for parents;be close to your children & let there be a freedom of speech in the home. I'm not concluding tho but spiritual info for a sweet young girl & a pastor in a HOTEL is a pointer...

hmmn

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
xprezz02:
I give up!!!!

embarassed pele ma'am. It's updated now.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
vivienD:
hope you don't abandon this story... nice one dear

No ma

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Eniqurl:
Bibijay123 thanks for the mention.... Abeg drop another update as e dy hot...

You are welcome sis.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by vivienD: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
hmmmm...most of this Catholic priests are not what we think they are..

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Telemon(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
vivienD:
hmmmm...most of this Catholic priests are not what we think they are..
not just them pls but every human.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bakeuhappy: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
bibijay123:

Thanks dearie
You welcome
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Alennsar(f): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2017
She want to know where it will lead too; well it will lead to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters / Deadly Missions / Baggage Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.