Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Naive ( Novel) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naive ( Novel) (66514 Views)

Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / SURVIVORS (a Novel) / Lola Akande's New Novel Exposes Nigerian University Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naive ( Novel) by NkayTiana(f): 1:51pm On May 19, 2017
Please update... thanks, I love it
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Elshberry(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2017
this thing is happening everyday, but can't people be enlightened to speak up and expose these children molesters and chronic womanizers gallivanting as priests.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Coyotejack(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2017
Bibijay weldone I pray u become a best selling author.

Parents please educate ur girl child on sexual education

Tell them from a tender age if he touches u in ur privates or ur thighs or if he says don't tell anyone . Tell me( parents)

So many wolves out there dressed in sheep clothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by vicdall(f): 9:55am On May 20, 2017
boss987yt4:
Just to let y'all know that as we reach the last week of certain leagues in europe, my next game will be dropping alongside. for those who are yet ti win all season, tomorrow's (20/05/2017) game will be just another opportunity to put an end to your woes and let's make money together
Nice writing. Are you male or female?
Re: Naive ( Novel) by yousooph(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2017
Nice write up Bibi, known u to b a fantastic writer. kudos to u. update pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Simitrendy: 12:01am On May 22, 2017
Babe @ bibijay123 you're the major key. You've made me create time for literature even when there's no time grin

Much love b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 22, 2017
Adesina12:

No need to look for Pastor...I be prayer warrior...

jagugu I was passing by your timeline on NL .....come c what I saw

I laf tired ...am still lafing in german...

Somebody said the guy is not handsome the reason she won't marry him

I pity the guy because na that long forklift teeth the lady go take kill am overnight grin
That teeth go bite you sexily..... grin
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Adesina12: 7:07pm On May 22, 2017
jagugu88li:
That teeth go bite you sexily..... grin

Sexily keh!!!!

O jigbijigbi in Papa Ajasco slang.....
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:11pm On May 22, 2017
Chapter Seven

After staying home for a week without hearing from father Kenneth I returned back to school. I called him several times but he did not pick my calls. A month later, I discovered that he was out of the country on transfer. It was the saddest news I ever heard and I lost focus for a while. That semester was my worst semester in school. One weekend I went to browse in the café, I opened my mail and stared at the screen of the computer in shock.

There was a mail with the subject ' I AM SORRY' in capital letters from him. I didn't open the mail immediately, I simply stared at it as I was flooded with emotions. The events of the past kept flashing through my mind and I found myself already forgiving him. I opened the mail after some minutes, he said he was sorry for the way he treated me. He also said he had realized he could trust me because I didn't tell my parents or anyone what happened. He said he would make it up to me. I couldn't help forgiving him.

We continued communicating through mails, I would go to the café as often as I could and there was always a message in my inbox from him. One day I went to the café but there was no mail from him. I sent him several mails but there was no response from him, I didn't lose hope though. I kept going to the café and finally there was a message in my inbox from him.

I opened the message and the smile on my face froze. It wasn't from him, it was from Ejiro. She had sent me the mail through his email ID. She stated how disappointed she was in me and how Father Kenneth and I had deceived her to do what she did I.e taking me to the doctor for an abortion.

She asked me to focus on my education and also think about my future. She also said so many things which made me feel bad. I was shocked, I didn't know how she found out and I was too ashamed to reply her. Out of curiosity, I opened another tab and opened another Yahoo login. I used father Kenneth's email ID and Ejiro's name as the password. It worked.

I realized that she might have gone through his mails and found our messages. I also realized that must have been the reason for his silence. He must have known our email was being monitored by Ejiro.I tried to forget him, Ejiro and all the drama. I tried dating other guys, guys in my age bracket but somehow it never worked out. It was either they were too loud or lousy. I wanted something quiet, a relationship that would only be between us. But they all wanted to flaunt ' us' which was the last thing I wanted.

Since dating other guys didn't work out, I decided to channel my time and energy into my studies. I never heard from Ejiro again and there was no message from father Kenneth either.

TBC
P.s I'm sorry for late updates.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:12pm On May 22, 2017
Simitrendy:
Babe @ bibijay123 you're the major key. You've made me create time for literature even when there's no time grin

Much love b
Thank ma' am kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:13pm On May 22, 2017
Coyotejack:
Bibijay weldone I pray u become a best selling author.

Parents please educate ur girl child on sexual education

Tell them from a tender age if he touches u in ur privates or ur thighs or if he says don't tell anyone . Tell me( parents)

So many wolves out there dressed in sheep clothing

Amen. Thanks for the prayers, may you also be great at whatever you do. kiss

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:13pm On May 22, 2017
NkayTiana:
Please update... thanks, I love it

Updated kiss

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:14pm On May 22, 2017
cerowo:
Keep up d good work bibijay
and dnt 4get 2 always update frequently

Thanks sis, God bless. kiss

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:15pm On May 22, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Bibijay123, thanks darling. It's more than just a story to many of us reading.
You are welcome sis kiss

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:17pm On May 22, 2017
mamindy:
For a very long time now, I hav forgotten how to leave a comment after reading a story but u made me remember my old self. Thank you very much for going out of your way to make our day.
More ink to your pen and more inspiration to your brain

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Twinkle004(f): 8:58pm On May 22, 2017
I have a question: do Fathers also date? because I thought they are celibate. Because the way you described it by telling us that other Reverend Fathers also known about Father Kenneth and Ejiro affair.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Wane2: 9:03pm On May 22, 2017
Aunty bibi welcome back o good job, but this your pace is tiring o,
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:31pm On May 22, 2017
Wane2:
Aunty bibi welcome back o good job, but this your pace is tiring o,
Pele.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by cerowo(f): 10:10pm On May 22, 2017
bibijay123:

Thanks sis, God bless. kiss
uwcm sis
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Wane2: 7:43am On May 23, 2017
bibijay123:
Pele.
ok, expecting another update
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 23, 2017
Adesina12:

Sexily keh!!!!

O jigbijigbi in Papa Ajasco slang.....
Translate

I see the story is still on, strong. Kwantinu. Im waiting for the next.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Adesina12: 9:40am On May 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
Translate

I see the story is still on, strong. Kwantinu. Im waiting for the next.

Where is Lleigh for God sake?
Re: Naive ( Novel) by tunjilomo(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2017
Let's see how her life is going.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2017
nice one.pls more update
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Idaraobong5(f): 12:27am On May 24, 2017
Interesting piece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
We've not seen a single update all these days. Why? Hope all is well with the writer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters / Deadly Missions / ........rebbecca.........

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.