Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Naive ( Novel) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naive ( Novel) (66522 Views)

Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / SURVIVORS (a Novel) / Lola Akande's New Novel Exposes Nigerian University Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naive ( Novel) by tunjilomo(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2017
I am just pitying this small girl.BTW Nice update.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by yetundegold(f): 6:27pm On May 06, 2017
You are dbest....v bn reading all ur stories here....God will continue to bless u

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2017
weldone for dis piece
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:28pm On May 06, 2017
yetundegold:
You are dbest....v bn reading all ur stories here....God will continue to bless u

AMEN. Thanks sis kiss

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:28pm On May 06, 2017
yetundegold:

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by dominicnuel(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2017
Wow wat a cool n wonderful story.
As a mass server, i hv seen n heard tins. D person dat told u dis story added sugar n honey a bit. I hv seen n heard abt fathers gf both those dat come n pass d night. Bt d only part dat is sugar is d flaunting. No matter how d father love u reach him no go flaunt d babe outside.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2017
the story is real 200%everybody na human being... as per flaunting the Bae it happens
Re: Naive ( Novel) by DaddySLY(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2017
well... its next to impossible for a catholic priest to flaunt a relationship... specially in a country like Nigeria?... he cant be tat dumb.. but who knws.... good to be back to tis section tho...

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2017
more update pls
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:27pm On May 08, 2017
BlissfulJeff:
more update pls

Pele. I will drop something tomorrow bro
Re: Naive ( Novel) by rosieflower2(f): 9:43pm On May 08, 2017
bibijay123:

Pele. I will drop something tomorrow bro
We r anxiously waiting, tnx for d gud work. More wisdom swity

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by nsiazu: 9:58pm On May 08, 2017
rosieflower2:
Please talk to me...
Re: Naive ( Novel) by dominique(f): 10:47pm On May 08, 2017
*Ghostmode deactivated cool
Nice job Bibijay, like your other stories this one is also captivating. Naive should be Lisa's middle name sef. I don't blame her much, most teenagers reason with their hormones and can't tell deceit even if it staring at her in the face.
But are priests supposed to have girlfriends? I thought they take oaths of celibacy amongst other oaths? Me I like paying attention to tiny details, I'd like to know which decade the story was set (I'm assuming late 90s or early 2000s)

Cant wait to read more updates, you too much kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 08, 2017
dominique:
Nice job Bibijay, like your other stories this one is also captivating. Naive should be Lisa's middle name sef. I don't blame her much, most teenagers reason with their hormones and can't tell deceit even if it staring at her in the face.
But are priests supposed to have girlfriends? I thought they take oaths of celibacy amongst other oaths? Me I like paying attention to tiny details, I'd like to know which decade the story was set (I'm assuming late 90s or early 2000s)

Biko Dominique why was leovolution banned after he shared a code that earned almost everybody on that betting thread a lot of nairas?
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 10:57pm On May 08, 2017
dominique:

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 10:57pm On May 08, 2017
dominique:

Thanks sis, it's early 2000.They are supposed to be celibate and holy but some of them do so many evil and immoral things behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Adesina12: 10:58pm On May 08, 2017
When are you updating bibijay123?
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 10:59pm On May 08, 2017
rosieflower2:

Thanks sis kiss

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:00pm On May 08, 2017
Adesina12:
When are you updating bibijay123?

Tomorrow bro, it's supposed to be twice in a week but I have been so busy offline.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by dominique(f): 8:31am On May 09, 2017
bibijay123:

Thanks sis, it's early 2000.They are supposed to be celibate and holy but some of them do so many evil and immoral things behind closed doors.

Hmm, figured as much.

olihilistic:

Biko Dominique why was leovolution banned after he shared a code that earned almost everybody on that betting thread a lot of nairas?

Spam bots, he has been unbanned now
Re: Naive ( Novel) by yungeez(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2017
hmmnn...such is life, people u trust tends to b d one who take advantage of u, stabs u in both back nd front, and dumps u in time of trouble.... great story dear, kome nd kontinue it

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by emmysexxy(f): 9:07am On May 09, 2017
following
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Uniquexty(f): 10:05am On May 09, 2017
That's how life is. Tomorrow she'll become notorious like Mary Magdalene and the same Church that Spoilt her will spit her. No one cares about the fallen. No one wants to know how it all began and how to fix things. We all want to go to heaven alone. Quick to judge and condemn. While on earth, Jesus was more concerned about the unbelievers, dined with them. They saw the goodness in Him and followed Him. Pratical Christianity..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Bemby69(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2017
Nice story, even if it's true life, I think its a bit embellished (maybe to make it more interesting) . Following keenly !!!

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 10:54am On May 09, 2017
*continues*

I stayed in the parish house, awaiting his return. He returned few days later from the retreat and I was really glad to have him back.

“I am pregnant.” I finally broke the news when we were alone.

I could still remember vividly what he said to me.

“Am I responsible for it?” he asked with a hardened expression on his face.

I started tearing up immediately.

“I am sure you have been sleeping with those small boys in your school,” he went on.

I was shocked and tears kept streaming out of my eyes. I didn’t know what I expected but it wasn’t this. I kept crying and denying what he was accusing me of.

He started pacing the room, looking very agitated. “Don’t you have friends who have carried out an abortion before? Tell them to take you to a doctor to get rid of it.”

“I don’t have friends and I don’t know any doctor.” I cried.

He walked to the door and locked it.

“Get up!” he shouted.

I was scared of this part of him, this wasn't the sweet, caring man who i fell in love with. I quickly stood up, crying.

“UnCloth.” He said.

I hesitated, wondering why.

“UnCloth!” he yelled.

I quickly took off my clothes, standing before him as nude as the day I was born. He pulled me onto the bed, spreading my legs apart. I screamed out in pain as he shoved his fingers into me roughly, like he wanted to rip the baby out of me.

“Shut up!” he shouted.

He pulled me down to the bare floor and raped me, slamming into me with a great force as if it would make me miscarry. I kept crying and begging him to stop, it hurt badly and I wanted the pain to stop. I felt it was my fault for getting pregnant, I blamed myself for everything.

He stood up off me. “Clean yourself up and get your things.”

He drove me to a hotel and lodged me there. He left me all alone in the room, promising to come back for me the next day.

Tbc

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naive ( Novel) by SplendidE(f): 11:13am On May 09, 2017
I hardly comment on threads but I'm pushed to say something
Everything about this story is true n it happens
my entire family are Catholics but i'm not naive n I've seen a lot
I also encountered a priest too who seemed caring n nice n i was drawn closer to him only to discover he's a chronic womanizer n I discovered he's not who everybody thinks he is, these days they do it without fear of God or man
I'm so shocked that I hardly even attend the Catholic church again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:23am On May 09, 2017
SplendidE:
I hardly comment on threads but I'm pushed to say something
Everything about this story is true n it happens
my entire family are Catholics but i'm not naive n I've seen a lot
I also encountered a priest too who seemed caring n nice n i was drawn closer to him only to discover he's a chronic womanizer n I discovered he's not who everybody thinks he is, these days they do it without fear of God or man
I'm so shocked that I hardly even attend the Catholic church again

Wow, really? While i was in secondary school, a classmate also complained about the same thing to me. Nobody believed her tho, sadly i didn't then too.

3 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by tunjilomo(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2017
Oh God,this story is really touching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Roseygold(f): 11:30am On May 09, 2017
I came late because am just seen d story now. Bibi everytin in ds story is true am nt a catolic memba bt i was a victim in 2007 even thogh i was mary and nursing my dauta then the priest almost rape me. My friend who want to a be sister got rape by a priest and send away by the same priest who impregnat her. The more u go far the more u see. I'm a christain yet i prefer to keep my daugta wt an armruba than a pastor or so cal men of god talking frm exprience. May God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:41am On May 09, 2017
Roseygold:
I came late because am just seen d story now. Bibi everytin in ds story is true am nt a catolic memba bt i was a victim in 2007 even thogh i was mary and nursing my dauta then the priest almost rape me. My friend who want to a be sister got rape by a priest and send away by the same priest who impregnat her. The more u go far the more u see. I'm a christain yet i prefer to keep my daugta wt an armruba than a pastor or so cal men of god talking frm exprience. May God help us
Sorry about your experience sis, thought I gave you a mention. Sorry about that too, nice to have you here. Did your friend report the priest to the police? He ought not to walk free, spreading evil everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Marinee(f): 2:29pm On May 09, 2017
Bibi.. Kai,why didn't you invite me(lawlahdey) to this thread.. So not cool. sad

Anyways.. The story is really captivating, wallahi.
But the updates are way too short unlike your other stories.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 3:23pm On May 09, 2017
Marinee:
Bibi.. Kai,why didn't you invite me(lawlahdey) to this thread.. So not cool. sad

Anyways.. The story is really captivating, wallahi.
But the updates are way too short unlike your other stories.

Sorry abt the short updates. How have you been? what happened to lawlahdey?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters / Deadly Missions / ........rebbecca.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.