Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Naive ( Novel) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naive ( Novel) (66516 Views)

Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / SURVIVORS (a Novel) / Lola Akande's New Novel Exposes Nigerian University Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Oloniyan(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2017
Bibijay123.....the more i read the more angrier i get......i hate molestation of any kind.....

Nice story though but sad one so far

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Ekunsticated(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2017
me dy enjoy dis story...... Abeg carry on more grease to ur elbow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Marinee(f): 4:51pm On May 09, 2017
bibijay123:

Sorry abt the short updates. How have you been? what happened to lawlahdey?
Lawlahdey is in prison again cry cry

Nice story,dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by crazygod(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2017
I know say someone go die for this story. It always happens in all bibijay123's stories. But truth be told, the way some people view Catholic reverend fathers as saints can be appalling to say the least. Especially female folks.
Nice story bibijay123. U're the best writer in this side of the planet. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 5:10pm On May 09, 2017
crazygod:
I know say someone go die for this story. It always happens in all bibijay123's stories. But truth be told, the way some people view Catholic reverend fathers as saints can be appalling to say the least. Especially female folks.
Nice story bibijay123. U're the best writer in this side of the planet. wink
kiss kiss kiss oshey baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Jsaviour(f): 5:31pm On May 09, 2017
Same happens with pastors, evangelist, bishop, daddy, priest, prophets etc. Afterall they are humans just that we take them to be gods. Again, this is not peculiar to any religion, denomination or church. Even the imams and co are all culprits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by emmanwandud(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2017
Nice crafted master peice fiction story, from the stables of bibijay

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 6:19pm On May 09, 2017
Ekunsticated:
me dy enjoy dis story...... Abeg carry on more grease to ur elbow
Thanks
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 6:20pm On May 09, 2017
Oloniyan:
Bibijay123.....the more i read the more angrier i get......i hate molestation of any kind.....

Nice story though but sad one so far
The more I write, the angrier I get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:04pm On May 09, 2017
continues*

He came back that same evening with his girlfriend, Ejiro.He told her I was impregnated by a small boy in my school and since he was like a father to me i came to him for help. I noticed she seemed suspicious but she didn't push it.

"Don't worry Lisa, everything will be alright" She said." I will come back tomorrow and i will take you to a doctor. Take care of yourself. "

They both left then, promising to come back the next day. Just like she promised she came back the evening of the following day. She was kind to me and she asked who was responsible for my pregnancy.

"A boy in my school," was the reply I gave her.

She took me to a doctor who did d& c for me. It was so painful, I screamed and cried a lot. Afterwards she took me back to the hotel and ran a warm bath for me.

"Sorry dear," she kept saying as she bathed for me. She bought me some fruits and urged me to eat some of it.

"Lisa stop crying. Everything will be alright." She kept on saying, petting me to stop crying.

She stayed with me a little while leaving. She had said I should take good care of myself because she won't be chanced to come see me the next day. I hoped Father Kenneth would come see me, to check up on me but he didn't. Throughout the next day I kept hoping to hear a knock on the door.
He never showed up. Besides that I had nothing to eat so I ate the remaining fruit and went to bed.

He came on the third day with Ejiro. He treated me with so much disdain, like I was a wayward girl who couldn't keep her legs closed.

"You have to go back to Lagos," he said, handing me the money for my transport fare.

Having no other reason to stay in Ibadan, I went back to Lagos still bleeding profusely and I bled for a long time.

TBC

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naive ( Novel) by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2017
na wa o.dis gal is really naive

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by nikz(f): 8:23pm On May 09, 2017
This happens a lot but victims refuse to talk to avoid being stigmatized. God help us oh

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Adesina12: 8:28pm On May 09, 2017
hope this father will be blessed with gun when caught
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Marinee(f): 9:39pm On May 09, 2017
Adesina12:
hope this father will be blessed with gun when caught
Lmao grin
Long time,paddy.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Simitrendy: 10:54pm On May 09, 2017
bibijay123 Please always mention me in any of your novels, you got d sauce tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:24pm On May 09, 2017
Simitrendy:
bibijay123 Please always mention me in any of your novels, you got d sauce tongue

And you got the juice tongue noted.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Adesina12: 11:39pm On May 09, 2017
Marinee:
Lmao grin
Long time,paddy.

Hey marine bae....Lawlahdey

Long long time ago

Who kidnap you?

Hope it's not jagugu88li wink

She has kidnap the club writer since and we don't know her abode.

How your body?
Re: Naive ( Novel) by yungeez(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2017
m so angry on d inside, most parents wont educate their children sexually nd still would b forming strict which would make their children b afraid to talk 2 dem abt it, nw d children of dis generation has totally lost it, they are nw the ones tempting d priests!... May God help us all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Marinee(f): 11:10am On May 10, 2017
Adesina12:

Hey marine bae....Lawlahdey

Long long time ago

Who kidnap you?

Hope it's not jagugu88li wink

She has kidnap the club writer since and we don't know her abode.

How your body?
I dey fine oh... Lawlahdey dey chill for jail oh grin

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Adesina12: 11:13am On May 10, 2017
Marinee:

Alright let us pray lawlahdey escape oooo

Jail break part 7
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Roseygold(f): 10:54am On May 11, 2017
bibijay123:

Sorry about your experience sis, thought I gave you a mention. Sorry about that too, nice to have you here. Did your friend report the priest to the police? He ought not to walk free, spreading evil everywhere.
u mention me but i don't c my mention. No her mother said she shud leave it fo god, she later gave birth a baby boy the boy is now in jss 2 very brilant, she later remary.

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 11, 2017
Marinee:
Show me a month where Lawlahdey hasnt been cornered? Non grin

Geh sef be naughty person. She'll come back and blame spam..... grin

Adesina12 find Pastor in your area abeg, make he deliver this geh from harm in thos our LiteratureLand

The club author has been what by me? Chai......the accusementism I dey get sef.....

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Adesina12: 5:44pm On May 11, 2017
jagugu88li:
Show me a month where Lawlahdey hasnt been cornered? Non grin

Geh sef be naughty person. She'll come back and blame spam..... grin

Adesina12 find Pastor in your area abeg, make he deliver this geh from harm in thos our LiteratureLand

The club author has been what by me? Chai......the accusementism I dey get sef.....

No need to look for Pastor...I be prayer warrior...

jagugu I was passing by your timeline on NL .....come c what I saw

I laf tired ...am still lafing in german...

Somebody said the guy is not handsome the reason she won't marry him

I pity the guy because na that long forklift teeth the lady go take kill am overnight grin
Re: Naive ( Novel) by BlissfulJeff(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2017
pls more update

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by mamindy(f): 10:30pm On May 13, 2017
For a very long time now, I hav forgotten how to leave a comment after reading a story but u made me remember my old self. Thank you very much for going out of your way to make our day.
More ink to your pen and more inspiration to your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by keche7(f): 3:24pm On May 14, 2017
please more update
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Chommieblaq(f): 3:32pm On May 14, 2017
Bibijay123, thanks darling. It's more than just a story to many of us reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Precial419: 8:34pm On May 14, 2017
Am sure her eyes will open na o. even if she voices it out, d priest will be moved. d ting females have to bear. beta nt to trust any guy as a broda dan b sori.dey r jux wolves in sheep clothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by stainless239(f): 6:57pm On May 16, 2017
Oya ooo

Where u dey na
Re: Naive ( Novel) by stainless239(f): 6:58pm On May 16, 2017
Oya ooo

Where u dey na
Re: Naive ( Novel) by adedolapo189(m): 8:51pm On May 16, 2017
Haba! Madam bibijay123 when will you complete ur story nah and beside you dont give good impression to some of us thats following ur story for the first tym
Re: Naive ( Novel) by cerowo(f): 3:45pm On May 18, 2017
Keep up d good work bibijay and dnt 4get 2 always update frequently

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters / Deadly Missions / ........rebbecca.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.