Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Naive ( Novel) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naive ( Novel) (66510 Views)

Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / SURVIVORS (a Novel) / Lola Akande's New Novel Exposes Nigerian University Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naive ( Novel) by XtremelyCoded(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
bibijay update plssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:
We've not seen a single update all these days. Why? Hope all is well with the writer?

Hi sweetie, thanks for the care. I've been so busy, so i apologize. the next update would be the complete story. Thanks kiss

4 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by XtremelyCoded(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2017
bibijay123:

Hi sweetie, thanks for the care. I've been so busy, so i apologize. the next update would be the complete story. Thanks kiss

I cannur wait again ooo... puliz coman update the last part o... curiosity is not good for my health...
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2017
XtremelyCoded:

I cannur wait again ooo... puliz coman update the last part o... curiosity is not good for my health...

Lol soon oo no vex... kiss

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by BlissfulJeff(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
pls more update
Re: Naive ( Novel) by lanjum(f): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please update oooo.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
unfinished business...nobody force you to start the story...if you like update

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by diamondpepz(f): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
pls try.. i know it aint easy but just try.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bibi, come and finish this story nah. We're banking on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by odehaj: 3:12am On Jun 30, 2017
When everyone feels that the story is your creative imagination it becomes less interesting. But if quickly finished in one or two episodes,it will be like a true life case. Try&conclude this time plss.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Roseygold(f): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Madam bb long time oo, hope no problem

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
I owe you all a huge apology for delaying the story this long. I really appreciate how you guys never gave up on the story. Thank you all for your understanding. The story ends this weekend. kiss kiss

* continues*

In 2003 I went back to Lagos for my industrial training. I was almost back to my old self and I had done my best to put Father Kenneth out of my mind. My parents were very impressed with my academic results so they decided to get me a new phone. I was over the moon when I got my new phone, I could browse and check my mails on my phone so there was no need to go to cyber cafe anymore. One day while playing a game on my phone, thoughts of Father Kenneth slipped into my mind. I wondered if he still remembered me and if he felt sorry for what he did to me.Out of curiousity I dialed his mobile number and his niece, Sharon picked the call, we spoke for a while and she told me how he came around for easter but he didn't stay for long. She was happy to hear from me and she gave me his foreign line. I saved the number on my phone and I called him later that day. He was so surprised to hear my voice and hearing his voice again stirred up my repressed emotions. I thought I was over him but I was so wrong. I told him about the mail his girlfriend, Ejiro sent to me. He said she found out about us because she was the one who opened his email account for him. She had used her name as the password and it never occurred to him to change it. He said he was sorry for everything and that he really missed me. He said he did not know how to contact me since i didn't have a phone and that was why i didn't hear from him. I missed him too and I couldn't help forgiving him.

We picked up from where we left off. He wanted to know if I had a boyfriend or if i slept with anyone in his absence and I said no. He was really happy at my response and he said he was also single. During our long distance relationship, I discovered some new things about him. He liked sexting so I had to learn how to sex chat just to please him. And he was also addicted to masturbation because he was always asking for my nude pictures. He said he masturbated because he did not want to cheat on me. Looking back now I realize how naive I was to have believed all what he told me. One day, he told me he wanted to leave the priesthood for me.

I was in love with him, he was my first love and he used my love for him to get me to do things I didn't want to do. He said those things to me just to keep me tied to him for as long as he wanted. He said as his woman he would do his best to keep me happy and he would do his best to ensure that I was comfortable. He asked me to open a bank account and that he would transfer the sum of twenty thousand naira to me monthly. I opened an account and every month he sent twenty thousand Naira to me just like he had promised. Our relationship was going on smoothly, we talked on phone regularly and we chat as often as he was chanced to. Life was good and I was acing my courses in school.

He came home later in the year and I was in school then but I had to come down to lagos to meet him at the airport. I met his niece, Sharon at the airport and we waited for him. When I saw him again after a very long time, to be honest I was overwhelmed with feelings. I think I fell for him all over again on that day. We lodged at a hotel in Lagos, while his niece went back to her own school. He sent her back to her hostel to pick up something he had left with her. She was to bring it to him at the hotel the following day. Whatever it was I didn't ask or care to know. I could never forget the few days I stayed with him at the hotel. He treated me with so much love, care and respect. His attention never wavered from me and whatever I wanted I got it.

I was so heartbroken when I had to go back to school and I never got to see him again until he went back to the States. We continued to communicate on phone but after few months the monthly allowance became irregular. When I asked him about it he said he had lost one of his jobs and that was the reason for it. I believed him and I didn't mind because my parents were taking good care of me.

TBC

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Roseygold:
Madam bb long time oo, hope no problem

Na work o and life How u dey?

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:
Bibi, come and finish this story nah. We're banking on you.

Chai! Your words motivated me o...I am sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
diamondpepz:
pls try.. i know it aint easy but just try.

Pele kiss it's updated now.

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
lanjum:
Please update oooo.

Updated

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Rhayne(f): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
She is naive indeed. It's just sad that naive youngsters are bein used like this on a daily basis. Parents need to wake up and properly give their kids sex education

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bummybummy(f): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
welcome back after a long break, more update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rhayne:
She is naive indeed. It's just sad that naive youngsters are bein used like this on a daily basis. Parents nees to wake up and properly guve their kidds sex education

Parents need to be extra careful with their kids either boy or girl because the world we now live in is full of people with evil intentions.

5 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
bummybummy:
welcome back after a long break, more update

Thank you babes! I missed you all grin kisshow have you been?

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Chapter Eight

I was like a loner in school, although I had few friends I was not close to anyone of them. I did not want anyone poking their nose into my affairs or getting unnecessary curious about me. But there was this girl I couldn't help getting close to. She was intelligent, focused and she was also a good listener. She was the first real friend I ever had, she became a confidant and a sister to me. By the time I met Chioma, I was already in 300 level. She knew me like no one ever did and she understood what I was going through even though I didn't say a word to her about my relationship with Father Kenneth. I realized that I needed to talk to someone else, there was a whole lot I needed to get off my mind. I was carrying this secret within and I wanted someone to know I was in love. One night I found myself telling Chioma about Father Kenneth, I told her everything that happened. She never judged me, she only gave a listening ear. She seem to understand how I could have fallen for such a man. She was a great friend and I was really happy to have her as a friend.

I told Father Kenneth that I made a new friend, he was really happy about it and he did not mind that I told her about us. Chioma and I had to part ways briefly when I went back home for another three months industrial training. I was at home when I learnt that my faculty had been moved to another campus. I went to back to school and moved my things to the new campus. Unfortunately Chioma and I were studying different courses so she had to stay back at the former campus. I told Father Kenneth about the move and how my friend and I were in separate campus. He called me some days later to ask for Chioma's number, when I asked why he wanted it, he said a friend of his over there was coming to Nigeria soon and his friend was hoping to meet a nice lady . I asked him if his friend was a priest, but he said no. I told Chioma about it and she asked me to give him her number. When we talked again, she told me Father Kenneth's friend contacted her. She seemed so taken with him and she said they often talked on phone. She called me several weeks, she was worried about something. She asked if I was sure that it wasn't Father Kenneth she had been talking to on phone and not a supposed friend. She wanted to know if I had spoken with his friend before and I said no. When I asked her why she thought she had been talking with Father Kenneth and not his friend, she said never mind. She had not seen or spoken to him before so there was no way for her to know the difference. She showed me the foreign number she was communicating with, it was different from Father Kenneth's number. So I didn't make anything out it and that seemed to have been settled.

He came home for easter of 2004, he told me he was coming in on friday and that I would see him on saturday so i did not go home for easter holiday. Unknown to me, Father Kenneth actually returned back to Nigeria on Wednesday. He came back to Nigeria on Wednesday because of his evil intentions. On Saturday night, while going through his phone I came across a picture of him and my best friend, Chioma. I was stunned and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the text messages they sent to each other. The date on the pictures showed it was taken two days ago and I also saw several sex chats between them on the phone he used whenever he was abroad. All this while he was sleeping, I went out of the hotel room and called Chioma.

"You did not tell me that your guy is around." I said.

She didn't sound like her usual self. She was a bit cold and distant. " How do you know he is around?" She asked.

"I saw the pictures you took with him on my guy's phone." I replied.

She became so quiet, then she disconnected.

TBC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by dominique(f): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
She's baaaaack!!! smiley❤❤❤
I didn't expect Lisa to associate with Father Kenneth after all he put her through. I've completely forgotten that the Reverend Father left the country, I'll have to go through past chapters to get myself up to speed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
dominique:
She's baaaaack!!! smiley❤❤❤
I didn't expect Lisa to associate with Father Kenneth after all he put her through. I've completely forgotten that the Reverend Father left the country, I'll have to go through past chapters to get myself up to speed

Yea he left the country. The things people do for love thou. Yea I am back! cheesy cheesy how are you sis?

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by crazygod(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yay..... The Queen is back. grin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
crazygod:
Yay..... The Queen is back. grin kiss

tongue

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Roseygold(f): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
bibijay123:

Na work o and life How u dey?
ok. Welcome back, i dey 5n. How work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by MhizDherbee(f): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Friends!!! Beware of dem girls hu b pretending to love yu buh harbours hideous and evil plans towards you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bummybummy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
bibijay123:

Thank you babes! I missed you all grin kisshow have you been?
am cool
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Friends!!! Beware of dem girls hu b pretending to love yu buh harbours hideous and evil plans towards you.

Is it really her fault?

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by mamindy(f): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
welcome back

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by MhizDherbee(f): 7:06am On Jul 09, 2017
bibijay123:

Is it really her fault?
Whether or not, i think she should have tried to defend herself when she was asked rather than disconnecting. Silence they say speaks volume to those that understands it.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by pweetymhi(f): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Parents should train up their children especially girls now her naiveness has caused her alot

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters / Deadly Missions / ........rebbecca.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.