Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman (21172 Views)

2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by NCP: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
saintmark88:

They are naturally more honest and loyal than southerners

As honest as Sani Abacha and The Rest.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Horus(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVXJevhOkU

Magu: How APC senators snubbed acting EFCC boss during confirmation hearing
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
it has always been like that before buhari..north head most of these agencies.

It would have been something we all should be proud of if northern positions in govt do benefits the common man in their region but rather the reverse is the case

How can one justify that you control the wealth of a nation but your region is in abject poverty and the poorest among other regions.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Mcowubaba: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
farouk0403:

Ok let me answer you, Yes some Northerners are less corrupt compared to their southern counterparts,

The presidency need to choose a reliable candidate that he can trust any day any time, so they have too choose wisely.

Notherners are the top ranking officers on that field.
Northerners have ruled Nigeria more than any other tribe.
But their region has the highest poverty, illiteracy, morbidity and mortality rates..
So much for transparency grin
Abacha's loot is still been discovered daily, the one IBB and Atiku stole have not yet been investigated..

Buhari and his silly cabals are busy milking the Nation dry..
You can only continue to deceive your gullible and myopic self...
The fmr NNPC GMD, Yakubu who parked millions of dollars was an Ijaw man grin..

Northerners are bigger thieves, with millions of illiterate sycophants as followers..

The can't even speak clear simple English language without their thick accent, I hardly hear/understand Buhari when he talks...

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by farouk0403(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
sasko:

It would have been something we all should be proud of if northern positions in govt do benefits the common man in their region but rather the reverse is the case

How can one justify that you control the wealth of a nation but your region is in abject poverty and the poorest among other regions.

Why are you having headache on Northern poverty? whether they are rich or poor is their own cup of tea, let the poor Northerners speak for themselves you dont have the right to complain since you claimed that it was not your region.

By the way God created everyone with his own destiny at his hand, If they are poor thats their own choice, all fingers are not eqaul.

And mind you North is very vast with different cultures, ethnic groups and religions
is not limited to only Hausa's and Muslims.

We are rich (Northeners) but few amongst us choose to be poor, because of their myopic mindset about western Education, and over hyping of Almajiris school. which I am totally against those retarded people with such mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Okanokan(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Must the chairman be a northerner? From Ribadu to Magu all northerners.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by farouk0403(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Northerners have ruled Nigeria more than any other tribe.
But their region has the highest poverty, illiteracy, morbidity and mortality rates..
So much for transparency grin
Abacha's loot is still been discovered daily, the one IBB and Atiku stole have not yet been investigated..

Buhari and his silly cabals are busy milking the Nation dry..
You can only continue to deceive your gullible and myopic self...
The fmr NNPC GMD, Yakubu who parked millions of dollars was an Ijaw man grin..

Northerners are bigger thieves, with millions of illiterate sycophants as followers..

The can't even speak clear simple English language without their thick accent, I hardly hear/understand Buhari when he talks...

You not making any sense, you hardly understand Buhari when he talks, I dont give a fu:ck about it, it is your personal issue with him next time when you sees him you ought to complain to him.

About their thick accent?? tell me among the 3 major tribes that we have which one does not have an accent in its different way?

I am from a minority tribe in the north but my tribe Language doesn't have a thick accent when speaking English.

And who give a Bleep about English, it is just a Language created by a group of white people.

Indians have an accent when speaking English,

Russians have theirs too

same with the chinese

What about SouthAfricans?

I can go on but I dont want to.

Some of the Northerners are poor because they choose to be poor, they are overhyping Almajiri school and constant neglect of western education.

As for me, i am contented with what i have, i might not be rich like those corrupt politicians but i can gladly predict what the future hold for me Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by FriendNG: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:
If Nigeria is united with equal opportunities, as would be claimed by gullible people, why are the chairman of EFCC and the FCT minister permanently secured for the northerners?

I want a good answer to this. Thanks!!!

afroniger:
But wait a minute. Can somebody please educate me? Does that mean only Northerners can 'fight' corruption in this country? I don't get it.

Okanokan:
Must the chairman be a northerner? From Ribadu to Magu all northerners.

Why is the minister of Niger Delta always a southerners? is he not a minister of federal republic? Why can't a northerner work for Niger delta development? Are those minister that headed Niger Delta ministry saint? in fact they are one of the worst looters in history. Nothing to show in that region.

Why not appoint a northerner?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Vladdo: 12:46am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:
If Nigeria is united with equal opportunities, as would be claimed by gullible people, why are the chairman of EFCC and the FCT minister permanently secured for the northerners?

Oga, personally, I dont think there's anything like permanently secured here. When was EFCC established? From that time till now, how many presidents have the south produced and why didn't they see it as an anomaly to be corrected. We cannot let mediocre politics divide us, and then divide ourselves further.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by SalamRushdie: 2:21am On Mar 16, 2017
farouk0403:
#Stand with Magu

Nigerian senators are bunch of corrupt fellas

Better stand with your brain because it's clearly not working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Adminisher: 4:14am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:

Looking for an IBO man to be EFCC head is like looking for a black American to be captain of ice hockey team.
They just don't do that kind of thing well
You need to be passionate about the job not just professional

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by pressplay411(m): 5:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Lool
And y'all thought the same corrupt thieving Senators he's been hunting and exposing were going to endorse him??

Democracy is stupid.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by blackpanda: 5:46am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:

Because northerners are generally the most honest of the three major tribes. An igbo will sell the position for money and loot and Yoruba will use the position to backbite and fight enemies.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by ojlifa: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2017
I can remember meeting this man about 10 years ago when he was in the EFCC Lagos office,he is in deed a fine officer and a gentle man
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by hysteriabox(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2017
Realdeals:
Everytime FEARLESS! & UPRIGHT

It's okay, kindly note that no southerner has ever been the head of EFCC since inception, does that mean southerners are TIMID and UPDOWN ?

Lol. U mean FEARFUL AND DOWNLEFT
Yeah I observed this trend too. Its unfortunate that such has been the case. Northern elite are always securing their interests. No wonder most theives caught and paraded are neither Alhajis nor sheiks.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by farouk0403(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Better stand with your brain bec
ause it's clearly not working

who the hell are you to tell me what to do?

Mr Brain you should face your business and I will face mine, did i mention your name in any way?

For me Magu is more competent and fearless in that position.

you might have your own opinion different from mine, but you shouldn't have condemned mine. Just state yours o.k!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by TPAND(f): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Why can't a southern be the EFCC chairman. Must they all come from the North

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by lonelydora: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Must it be a Northerner?

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by ilokas(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2017
Must it be from North

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by obyno417(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:

Because they are notherners and blood thirsty been willing to kill for positions.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by EROMS38(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:

Godblessb u, u just spoke my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by obyno417(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2017
TPAND:
Why can't a southern be the EFCC chairman. Must they all come from the North
Northerners have 2 heads while people from the parts of Nigeria have 1 head.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by gratiaeo(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2017
story.... what is he currently doing about southern kaduna killings as DCP. we need a southern EFCC boss it's not must he must come from north

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Awoo88: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Give it up to the BMC members!!!!! they know how to sell narrative and promote their agenda. They already have Magu replacement. Zombies will be very happy

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by obyno417(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Our leaders there is GOD ooooo
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Bimpe29: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2017
Game of personal interests.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by eph123(f): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
Meritocracy is dead in Nigeria. Appointments into government institutions now has tribal-coloring. . .

Nigeria needs to be flipped out of its misery mehn. . Split this damn freaking hell of a hole!

Thanks to Buhari, who has no inkling what meritocracy means, it's very foreign to him.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by AngelicBeing: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:

Because Nigeria is a zoo where merit is not the only criteria for appointments but ethnicity, religion, Oga @ the top, who you know, rub-my-back-l rub yours, useless politicians sad
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by 4top: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Akissani:
y e dae pain you?
u are very stupid, simple question. Is EFCC, only made Or establish for northerners?
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by tifany89(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Realdeals:
Everytime FEARLESS! & UPRIGHT

It's okay, kindly note that no southerner has ever been the head of EFCC since inception, does that mean southerners are TIMID and UPLEFT ?
It should be DOWNLEFT my brother. This one weak me

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by fuckpro: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Akissani:
y e dae pain you?
...is because he is human and you,a glorified carmel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France / Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction / Bayelsa State Governor, Alamieyeseigha, Arrested In London!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.