Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman (21183 Views)

2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Salihu00(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2017
omokab:
the question you asked is the same question I also have with one other question. Why is it also that the position of efcc chairman is for police when their constitution said a lawyer can as well be the chairman. If at all is not in their act they should change it because police on its own is full of corrupt people. The issue of the north always be the head of the commission is the most stupid thing in Nigeria appointment. What has those former chairmen from the north has ever done special in the fight against corruption that other tribes can't do or do more better. They should think reasonably.
in the north we don't celebrate the release of a public looter from prison and we dont protest for a looter to be released from detention
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by azimibraun: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:
If Nigeria is united with equal opportunities, as would be claimed by gullible people, why are the chairman of EFCC and the FCT minister permanently secured for the northerners?

I want a good answer to this. Thanks!!!
I would have had an answer for you but GEJ denied me the opportunity to do so. He had the chance to demystify your worries. He only succeeded in the case of Ihejerika. GEJ should have answered you.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Goke7: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Nigerians are very funny, they wanted magu out and he is out now a replacement is being sought and still its a problem to Nigerians.

What are we actually hiding from? I think most Nigerians don't want an agency like EFCC anymore cos of the way we romance and smooch corruption.

No EFCC chairman can be less aggressive than magu under a PMB's regime.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Dareomo(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2017
Let him ......, if he has the wherewithal.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by farouk0403(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
dokiOloye:
Let Ur illiterate herdsmen president reciprocate d maturity of GEJ and Obj and appoint southerners.
The north has always had upper hand in appointments,what have u to show for it?
Illiteracy,poverty,polio and other diseases,suicide bombing,drug abuse.
I can see that you are pained, and I dont give a fu!ck about your feelings,
Let the illiterate almajiris fight for their right,
All I know is me, my family and friends.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by henrysam(m): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Notherner- the most corrupt people fighting corruption in Nigeria
Just they looku and the laufin
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by omokab: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Salihu00:
in the north we don't celebrate the release of a public looter from prison and we dont protest for a looter to be released from detention
but you are celebrating Abacha when he was alive and after his death. Like wise a man that ran away with Nigeria money when Buari took over power from shagari( umaru dikko) or whatever his name is. Tell me the time you have ever seen or hear south west defending a looter? For your information I don't have any problem with the north but truth must be told.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
sasko:

Are Northerners more intellectuals than the southerners or are they less Nigerian
buhari is setting a bad precedent for a country that is ethnically and religiously divided as Nigeria

what you are saying is totally wrong, was it buhari dat appointed nuhu ribadu?, was it buhari dat appointed ibrahim lamorde?
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:
If Nigeria is united with equal opportunities, as would be claimed by gullible people, why are the chairman of EFCC and the FCT minister permanently secured for the northerners?

My thought exactly. It appears as if the position of the EFCC boss has been perpetually reserved for the Northerners: Nuhu Ribadu, Farida Waziri, Ibrahim Lamorde, Ibrahim Magu, and now this one being touted as the possible replacement, Abdul-whatever. They are all Northerners.

Is this country really called Nigeria, or is it Northeria? How can we have so many parts and all that the President favours for appointments are the people from his own side of the country? What kind of corrupt president is that? Or you guys don't realize that such a behaviour is corruption?

This has to stop. There are no superior ethnic groups in this country. EFCC boss should for a change be produced by the South. Chikena!
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by henryhemon(m): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:
If Nigeria ish united with equal opportunities, as would be claimed by gullible people, why are the chairman of EFCC and the FCT minister permanently secured for the northerners?

because if you go through this thread you will know how southerners support corruption.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by dokiOloye(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
farouk0403:

I can see that you are pained, and I dont give a fu!ck about your feelings,
Let the illiterate almajiris fight for their right,
All I know is me, my family and friends.

Typical abokki.
All U know is Ur family ba?
U are not ashamed to say that in public?
U have once again confirmed d notion that abokki has a below average IQ including d educated ones.
That is how U and Ur northern elite ruined this country thinking about only U and Ur family.
Bye bye
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by farouk0403(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
dokiOloye:
Typical abokki.
All U know is Ur family ba?
U are not ashamed to say that in public?
U have once again confirmed d notion that abokki has a below average IQ including d educated ones.
That is how U and Ur northern elite ruined this country thinking about only U and Ur family.
Bye bye

What I can say in hidden place, I will also say it anywhere thats my principle.
I am not a hypocrite

yes I dont give a dame to those rugged almajiris they cost me alot.
bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President / Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here / South-East Governors Agree To Establish Regional Community Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.