Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman (21180 Views)

2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by gudofuck231: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2017
sasko:
.Govt of the North

By the North

And

For the North

Senate of nigeria
By nigerians
For Nigerians
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2017
They want to confirm their corrupt cohorts.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Ngokafor(f): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2017
...I dont know why some people fool themselves that northerners are upright undecided....From Shagari to Buhari(1984) to Babangida to Abacha to Abdulsalami to Buhari(2015)ts been a looting spree all the way..
..Their elites deceive and brainwash the talakawas or commoners to hate and blame 'Western civilization'/education for their wretchedness,keeping them in a perpetually state of servitude,ignorance and poverty,while recycling wealth and prosperity amongst themselves and wards..

...That being said,the northerners therefore are not in any moral high ground to retain the EFCC chairmanship like it does..It is not their father's property..period.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by popsyleo1: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2017
I nominate DIG EMMANUEL UDOJI
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Mujaheeeden: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
doesn't matter,as long as they do a good job,are they not Nigerians?..
Stop that. The northerners are not the only Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by AreaFada2: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2017
saintmark88:

They are naturally more honest and loyal than southerners

Like Abacha and IBB, Atiku and co? So sending MKO Abiola to jail and letting him die there was honesty and loyalty
Hahahaha. grin

After around 40 years of their " honest and loyal" rule they could not take Nigeria anywhere. Yet they wanted Jonathan to do magic under 6 years while unleashing Boko Haram.

Disgraceful that without you even knowing it you are using this fallacy to justify incarceration of innocent Southerners. Like Pa Ajasin, Alex Ekwueme, confiscation of Pa Awo's passport by Buhari in 1983. While core Northerners were left alone.

Northerners also claim "leadership ability". grin

Very funny. Leading incessant coups and using decrees to rule is not leadership. Also using skewed population figures and national character to get juicy positions is not leadership. Rather look at the results of the leadership. Like a messed up & divided nation, massive illiteracy, VVF, child marriage & poverty in the same North. And a poor country generally despite huge resources.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by EAZY2422(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2017
farouk0403:
#Stand with Magu

Nigerian senators are bunch of corrupt fellas
and who the freaking hell are you?just one man,standing with magu.stand very well ooo and don't sit down until magu leaves the efcc don't go and look for how to make life better for you you are standing with insane people
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2017
why must it be a hausa man? is it enshrined in the constitution that it has to be a police officer and it has to be from the north, am sure its one of Abba Kyari's hound dogs.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by EAZY2422(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2017
farouk0403:

Did you asked me question? I am just stating my opinion and everyone has the right to say whatever he/she likes.
so if you have rights does that mean you should sound dumb?
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by pokipoki: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:
If Nigeria is united with equal opportunities, as would be claimed by gullible people, why are the chairman of EFCC and the FCT minister permanently secured for the northerners?

I want a good answer to this. Thanks!!!
Good question. Unfortunately, the answer is a bit tricky. My stand has always been "let the best man/woman get the job". But in Nigeria, we have our "Federal Character" to contend with when appointing political office holders.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by kayzat: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2017
How are we sure this one is not being hyped and promoted by the cabals that denied Magu his confirmation.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2017
so is this how they bring outsiders to head a govt institution? so isnt there anyoneelse in the Efcc that can be promoted to the position of Efcc chairman? which kind country be this?
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Austinmiles: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:

See answer!! Why ino go pain me. Una no get anything yet una like to be chairman? How much does the whole north contribute in building Abuja? Would your emirs and sultan be happy if only the southern people are oil minister and NNPC GMD?
Who cares...
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Anasko(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2017
Northeners are the honest people in Nigeria, if not why didnt Obasanjo and Jonathan didnt picked a Southerner while Ruling? ask yourself this question. bunch of clowns, You want a currupt Flat head to chair efcc, so that you can continue with all your currupt practices. Flat heads are the problem of Nigeria since time immemorial.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by dokiOloye(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2017
farouk0403:

Ok let me answer you, Yes some Northerners are less corrupt compared to their southern counterparts,

The presidency need to choose a reliable candidate that he can trust any day any time, so they have too choose wisely.

Notherners are the top ranking officers on that field.
If the northerners are less corrupt than d southerners, why is d north still far undeveloped by every index than d south?
Stop peddling that worn out lie.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by farouk0403(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2017
EAZY2422:
and who the freaking hell are you?just one man,standing with magu.stand very well ooo and don't sit down until magu leaves the efcc don't go and look for how to make life better for you you are standing with insane people
I wont argue with you, my advice to you is, you should go and get a healthy life and stop attacking an unknown person in a faceless forum.

Poverty has taken all over you, I can say it with confidence that my life is far better than yours.

Bye and I wont bother to reply you any further.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by farouk0403(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2017
dokiOloye:
If the northerners are less corrupt than d southerners, why is d north still far undeveloped by every index than d south?
Stop peddling that worn out lie.

I said "some" not all.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Elose11(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Shay they reserved the chairmanship of efcc to the northerners only? From nuhu ribadu, to Farida waziri, Ibrahim lamorde and magu, all have been northerners. Now another northerner is been speculated to take over. What kind of country are we in? Are northerners the least corrupt people in Nigeria?
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by emi14: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2017
saintmark88:

They are naturally more honest and loyal than southerners

Then why is Nigeria corrupt because they north have been at the top? Is sabo Dasuki honest and upright? Is he a southerners?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by omokab: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:
If Nigeria is united with equal opportunities, as would be claimed by gullible people, why are the chairman of EFCC and the FCT minister permanently secured for the northerners?

the question you asked is the same question I also have with one other question. Why is it also that the position of efcc chairman is for police when their constitution said a lawyer can as well be the chairman. If at all is not in their act they should change it because police on its own is full of corrupt people. The issue of the north always be the head of the commission is the most stupid thing in Nigeria appointment. What has those former chairmen from the north has ever done special in the fight against corruption that other tribes can't do or do more better. They should think reasonably.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by EAZY2422(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2017
farouk0403:

I wont argue with you, my advice to you is, you should go and get a healthy life and stop attacking an unknown person in a faceless forum.

Poverty has taken all over you, I can say it with confidence that my life is far better than yours.

Bye and I wont bother to reply you any further.

hahahahaha.......funny cvnt,your life's better than mine huh? Because u've had contact with me yeah?ok.and who's talking about that now?anyways keep being the proud magu you are and i hope it keeps making your life better than mine.big guns don't back.gudluck to you proud pvssy
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by stonemasonn: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:

It maybe that the south still fears the core north. Because I don't see what stops Jonathan from appointing a southerner as EFCC boss or FCT minister or minister of defense. We most also ask Obasanjo also.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by unite4real: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:

Ask the past leaders of PDP who instituted it. OBJ brought in Ribadu, Yaradua sacked Ribadu and brought in Farida Waziri. Jonathan Sacked Farida and Brought in Lamode. Buhari sacked Lamode and brought in Magu who is being rejected. You can see the trend.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by dokiOloye(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2017
farouk0403:

I said "some" not all.
I guess 'some' honest ppl cannot be found in d whole of the south.
When U come to a public forum like this,always remember U are not talking to Ur illiterate almajiris who U can twist their minds easily.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by tonykel1(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2017
Must a Northerner or rather a Muslim always be the Chairman of EFCC? Just asking..............
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by farouk0403(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2017
dokiOloye:
I guess 'some' honest ppl cannot be found in d whole of the south.
When U come to a public forum like this,always remember U are not talking to Ur illiterate almajiris who U can twist their minds easily.

Why didn't you complained to OBJ and GEJ? were they not the that appointed Northerners into that position.
The North have upper hand in terms of federal appointment, go and take a pill for your headache.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by dokiOloye(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2017
farouk0403:

Why didn't you complained to OBJ and GEJ? were they not the that appointed Northerners into that position.
The North have upper hand in terms of federal appointment, go and take a pill for your headache.
Let Ur illiterate herdsmen president reciprocate d maturity of GEJ and Obj and appoint southerners.
The north has always had upper hand in appointments,what have u to show for it?
Illiteracy,poverty,polio and other diseases,suicide bombing,drug abuse.
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Salihu00(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Cooly100:

its a matter of integrity not regional my friend
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by DrogoG(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Must the EFCC chairman be a northerner?!! Does the corrupt north own Nigeria?
What is going on? Why not appoint an Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman by Champele(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Advert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy: FG To Fix One Refinery Before December — Kyari / Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House / Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.