Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God (79143 Views)

Is There Any Special Power In Calling Jesus' Name Three Times During Prayer ? / Is Jesus God? / Prominent Muslim Lecturer Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus Christ 'god (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Amberon: 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
you should be dissappointed in youself and the dumb cleric. Jesus is God. That being said , focus on your religion of bombers.
pinkyruledworld:
am so dissapointed here, no body is talking about the fact that Jesus aint God, una dey lambass the cleric. nawao

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shoro niyen
I have something for you. Check my signature
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by airminem(f): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jesus Is The Most Quoted Prophet In The Quran.
Jesus Is God In The Spiritual Bond Okay
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by mecussey(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Young03:
This man is making sense oo

Is jesus God?

Or The son of God

No...the man has to tell us who is God and then prove that Jesus is not God. This way, he has to show us God and show us Jesus, then prove that the Jesus is not the God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by abbeyty(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
i am going to take that fool to court cuz their prophet without any prophesy during his life time was a pedophile having s*x with a 9years old kid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by kmzee(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Somebody should send these Bible verses to the old man

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

Acts 20:28 - (God purchased us with His own blood)
Revelation 1:5-6; Revelation 5:8-9 - (Jesus' blood purchased us)

Titus 2:13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

Hebrews 2:17-18 - “Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.”

He has a mind set to ridicule Christian, God is God and not author of confusion.
THANKS so much

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
ilynem:

If that guy made sense to you, then I really have to doubt your sanity.
and sanity is when u read and learn ur bible without allowing ur pastor blind fold u ok?

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by MistadeRegal(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Let him go to court and let's see the outcome. I want to see the judge who will order all Christians to stop addressing JESUS CHRIST as GOD because to me, JESUS CHRIST is GOD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Emassive(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cow igbee smokers
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by AreaFada2: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
SirWere:
Two Abrahamic religion fighting each other over the correctness of their dogma........

This world is truly strange.

And we Africans are fighting & killing ourselves over it.

Something we do not even properly understand. shocked shocked
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by idris4r83(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
space007:
unseriousnes at its peak.... how many times have you and others who teaches their followers to kill so as to inherit virgins after life been charged to court? busy body
out of context
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by osazsky(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
space007:
unseriousnes at its peak.... how many times have you and others who teaches their followers to kill so as to inherit virgins after life been charged to court? busy body
help me ask dem

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by kmzee(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2017

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

Titus 2:13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

Hebrews 2:17-18 - “Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.”

He has a mind set to ridicule Christian, God is God and not author of confusion.
THANKS so much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by TheAdvocate(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Beautiful nonsense!
1. The man doesn't have even the locus standi to sue because he is not a Christian.
2. A Federal High Court only try Federal offences.
3. The man should wait for the Christian Celestial Courts to become law.
4. Morality is not law so you cannot file a suit bordering on morals.
5. The man will have to prove that he has been hurt by TB Joshua calling Jesus God.
6. He is high on weed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Xano(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
A Muslim lawyer, you watched Emanuel TV(Christian television network), another religion, you think it is your business to insult and 'try' to charge a Pastor to court based on the truth that Jesus is God?

Muslim lawyer, your decision is based on ignorance and foolishness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by CharliParker: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aringon:

Did that gworo sipping old monkey know or read Bible at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
how? is there no teaching of such his religion?
idris4r83:
out of context
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Kdon2: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by 001BobbyAnas: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
thank God, cos mabera was once a pastor before he accepted islam as his religion, Allahu Akbar smiley
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by yankeypha: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
That is why Nnamdi Kalu are fighting for igbos, worship your muhammed let us worship Jesus, so what is your forking problem.

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by dvee2: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
lonelydora:
To all Christians reading this thread.

I don't condone any form of evil but it's high time we stopped condemning our fellow Christians and making caricature of them no matter what. It gives the Muslim brothers room to insult us.

Do you think if any Muslim cleric is caught red handed with a girl/woman in a hotel that the news will see the light of the day?

Do you think the Muslim Nairalanders are foo.lish when they put a creed on any Muslim thread which they refused to put on Christian thread? It is because they do not want non-Muslims to insult their faith but find joy in insulting other people's faith (some of them shaa).

Someone once said here on Nairaland that since we Christians joke with everything about us, they have no option than to join us in joking with it too, but since they don't joke with theirs, we should also not joke with theirs.

Let him that have ear hear the word

Yes lets stop condemning Christian pastors even if they do bad things because muslims will laugh at us. the more we embrace them for sleeping with our daughter the more they will keep doing it, until they sexually molest lonelydoras mother/sister. then we will know the problem is not about Christian/muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amberon:
you should be dissappointed in youself and the dimb cleric. Jesus is God. That being said , focus on your religion of bombers.
Jesus is God abi? okay o. I never Knew God was given birth to the way I was given birth to, God sef get mama. Am A GOD too.

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by petbam: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
And when the man bring one traller load of rice to Muslim community in the north they will joyfully collect them not minding the man is a pastor. Hypocrisy in action.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Amberon: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
That's your business, not mine. Jesus remains God.
pinkyruledworld:
Jesus is God abi? okay o. I never Knew God was given birth to the way I was given birth to, God sef get mama. Am A GOD too.

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by NemzySeries(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
ne b hunger dey beat dis 1 so?
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by abbey621(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
I'm a Muslim but I'm terribly disappointed with the ignorant cleric. In this day and age, freedom of religion cannot be questioned. Pastors, Babalawos and Sheiks/Imams are welcome to call anything God. Who are we as humans to tell another human what he can or cannot believe? Unless someone can tell me they have died and risen with new proof of what God looks like, I say we are all speculating!

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Angrymode: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Useless Muslim Guy. He should join me to his suit becuase JESUS is GOD as said by me.

Just another idiot trying so hard to get noticed in his field.

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nancy2016: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
"I almost cried with automatic alacrity when he said that Jesus is Almighty God."

Nigerians and big grammar! Which one is "automatic alacrity"? Alacrity is defined as " a quick and cheerful readiness to do something", so how can you cry with alacrity?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by malawe(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Amberon: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
insanity is when you think there are 72 virgins waiting for you in Hannah with your joystick being eternally erect.
IbnIslam:
and sanity is when u read and learn ur bible without allowing ur pastor blind fold u ok?

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Kakamorufu(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
e get as e be. I can't laugh abeg
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by mankan2k7(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jesus is God,d second personality in Gods' head. God d son

Sheik. u can hang urself if u feel threatened

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.