Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God (79151 Views)

Is There Any Special Power In Calling Jesus' Name Three Times During Prayer ? / Is Jesus God? / Prominent Muslim Lecturer Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus Christ 'god (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
finalboss:
is Jesus God?

where are the Christians, this sacrosanct plebeians are just flustered ...

am not startled thou...
I would like to explain this issue.
We christian do use the word, 'trinity' (God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.)
Although, this is a very controversial issue,Even among Christians. Why do we call Jesus, "GOD?".
It simply means:three person in one accord or agreement but with different personalty. This means that, "whatever the father does, the son is aware, like that, like that and like that"
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nickizoe(f): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
I have a very Big God ooh His always by my side a very big God ooh his name is Jesus Christ...

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ilynem(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
am so dissapointed here, no body is talking about the fact that Jesus aint God, una dey lambass the cleric. nawao
Jesus is God. We are talking about the stupidity of your cleric. If he wants to call for an open debate, that's fine. But court? How will you let a circular body dictate a religious matter? Can I sue you to court for calling Mohammed a prophet of God when I know quite well that a prophet of God won't have sex with a nine year old, enslave and rape children, encourage beating of women and kill people for their beliefs.

7 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ganie(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Last time I checked Ogun,Amadioha and others are referred to as "gods" so if you mean jesus is a god no problems. And is it not clear to you all that the bible is too confusing that it described jesus as a servant of God going by the many chapters the cleric cited and some other chapters calling him "god" as some of you here posted..... Just wondering.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin grin a whole 72
Amberon:
insanity is when you think there are 72 virgins waiting for you in Hannah with your joystick being eternally erect.

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by FTBOY: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
lonelydora:

Do you think the Muslim Nairalanders are foo.lish when they put a creed on any Muslim thread which they refused to put on Christian thread? It is because they do not want non-Muslims to insult their faith but find joy in insulting other people's faith (some of them shaa).

they didn't put it...seun osewa did.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by goatandyam: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Maximus85:

It's a big shame when a Muslim understands the Bible more than these useless yahoo boys.

Someone should help us read Colosians 1:15

The Bible says Jesus is the first born of all creation... Meaning he was created by who? By God. Jesus in uncountable time referred to God as his father.

This is a big shame.

Some one will come here now and quote John 1:1. Olodo dem gang
And what about the same colossians that actually support the theory that jesus is God.... see colossians 2:8-10

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by idris4r83(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lange:
What's this man's problem with Christianity? Christians worship almighty God, moslems worship Allah. Their often recited rhetoric states that "No God but Allah, and Mohammed is his.messenger". So why defending God that you don't believe in? Moslems sha, trouble dey sleep, yanga de wake am.
no god but Allah (God). Allah is an Arabic name for God.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by kmzee(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aringon
Sorry wanted to quote your post
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by dailyblog(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Father Is God
As history unfolded, God progressively revealed more about himself. It eventually became clear that while there is only one God, there are three distinct persons within the one godhead, each individually recognized as God (Matthew 28:19).

The Father, for example, is explicitly called God (John 6:27; Romans 1:7; Galatians 1:1; 1 Peter 1:2). He is also portrayed as having all the attributes of deity—such as being everywhere-present (Matthew 19:26), all-knowing (Romans 11:33), all-powerful (1 Peter 1:5), holy (Revelation 15:4), and eternal (Psalm 90:2).

The Son Is God
Jesus is also explicitly called “God” in Scripture (Titus 2:13; Hebrews 1:cool. And He, too, has all the attributes of deity—including being everywhere-present (Matthew 28:20), all-knowing (Matthew 9:4), all-powerful (Matthew 28:18), holy (Acts 3:14), and eternal (Revelation 1:8, 17).

The Holy Spirit Is God
The Holy Spirit is also recognized as God (Acts 5:3–4). He, too, possesses the attributes of deity, including being everywhere-present (Psalm 139:7–9), all-knowing (1 Corinthians 2:10–11), all-powerful (Romans 15:19), holy (John 16:7–14), and eternal (Hebrews 9:14).

Three-in-Oneness in the Godhead
Scripture also indicates there is three-in-oneness in the godhead. In Matthew 28:19, the resurrected Jesus instructed the disciples, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Matthew 28:19). The word name is singular in the Greek, thereby indicating God’s oneness. However, the definite articles in front of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (in the original Greek) indicate they are distinct personalities, even though there is just one God.

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amberon:
That's your business, not mine. Jesus remains God.
and thats to your understandin , not mine. Jesus aint God. God bless u.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ooshinibos: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jesus is God manifest in humanity , Jesus was 100 percent man and 100 percent God according to the scriptures ..part of the triune God , Jesus himself said he and the father are one , ...you need a deep revelation to understand the concept of Jesus being God . The simplest way to explain it is that God created us in his image and that's why we are Spirit , Soul( Mind ) and Body as one entity .
A human being is made up these 3 parts (Spirit , Soul( Mind ) and Body ) and they are inter connected and dependent on one another but have different roles but we will not say a human being is three persons , likewise there is one God but he can functions as our the God the father , God the holy spirit and God the son , its a functionality dimension .

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
lonelydora:
To all Christians reading this thread.

I don't condone any form of evil but it's high time we stopped condemning our fellow Christians and making caricature of them no matter what. It gives the Muslim brothers room to insult us.

Do you think if any Muslim cleric is caught red handed with a girl/woman in a hotel that the news will see the light of the day?

Do you think the Muslim Nairalanders are foo.lish when they put a creed on any Muslim thread which they refused to put on Christian thread? It is because they do not want non-Muslims to insult their faith but find joy in insulting other people's faith (some of them shaa).

Someone once said here on Nairaland that since we Christians joke with everything about us, they have no option than to join us in joking with it too, but since they don't joke with theirs, we should also not joke with theirs.

Let him that have ear hear the word

Bleep Bleep religion

I only believe in God

Bleep religion again
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ooshinibos: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Young03:
This man is making sense oo

Is jesus God?

Or The son of God
Jesus is God manifest in humanity , Jesus was 100 percent man and 100 percent God according to the scriptures ..part of the triune God , Jesus himself said he and the father are one , ...you need a deep revelation to understand the concept of Jesus being God . The simplest way to explain it is that God created us in his image and that's why we are Spirit , Soul( Mind ) and Body as one entity .
A human being is made up these 3 parts (Spirit , Soul( Mind ) and Body ) and they are inter connected and dependent on one another but have different roles but we will not say a human being is three persons , likewise there is one God but he can functions as our the God the father , God the holy spirit and God the son , its a functionality dimension .
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ilynem(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
IbnIslam:
and sanity is when u read and learn ur bible without allowing ur pastor blind fold u ok?
I read my Bible every single day. We aren't like you people who swallow everything your Imams tell you. We research for ourselves. And from my research, I have all proof that Jesus is God. If you want to open a can of worms, I can also prove that your lying prophet is not a prophet of God. Cuz I know your history way more than you who just sit and listen to bearded imam blab

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Karlman: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
JESUS IS THE MANIFESTATION OF GOD!

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ooshinibos: 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
finalboss:
is Jesus God?

where are the Christians, this sacrosanct plebeians are just flustered ...

am not startled thou...

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by CharliParker: 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
oladoja1:
let's leave this man, we only need a place in the Bible where Jesus said I am God or Jesus said I am your Lord and personal Savior and watch how I will change to Christian
You don't know or read Bible so keep quiet.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Horlumyde: 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
these bastards are gradually turning naija into Pakistan and Afghanistan where everyday is bombing,honour killing,taliban,brotherhood e.t.c#say no to islam these people have forgotten that we christians have our mode of worship.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by idris4r83(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
space007:
how? is there no teaching of such his religion?
nothing of such bro, Koran never preaches violence but peace.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by MichaelUweh(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
I don't really understand the problem with all this occultic Islamic idiots & terrorist..I don't think there is any Christian that has ever wanted to know if there is anything like Muslims, this idiots keep on disturbing themselves about Christianity, my question is who ask you to watched Emmanuel TV ,or Is Emmanuel TV meant for Islamic terrorist ? You guys are known as murderers, terrorist, ritualist and many more. mind you, we don't recognised or care to know if Islam exist that's why Christians don't talk about u guys. All what we know is always killings in the north by Islamic terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Raylight2(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
looking for cheap publicity. c e mouth sef. nonsense talk
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by osigiepurr(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Few months ago, it was Daddy Adeboye. Few weeks ago, it was Apostle Johnson Suleiman and now, it is Prophet T.B Joshua. Haba, what is going on around Christian communities.

So many hatred and persecutions from the other side.......

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Malawian(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Young03:
Is jesus God?
Or The son of God
Jesus Christ is God. Jn chapter 1 vs 1-5
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hey.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by travismacoy: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
A carnal man does not accept spriritual things because they are foolishness to him niether can he understand them because they are spiritually discerned..Muslim clerics thinks the word of God is debating, with all their schlorlars i am yet to see God demostration in any of them..please listen Closely, the kingdom of God is not in mere words but is in the demostration of power, they claim they know God better but u neva see God demostrated in them..The scripture is just fufilling "the gospel of Christ is blinded to those that are doomed for destruction..as it is written many are called but few are chosen..
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
I'm forced to utter this statement on Nairaland and I owe no one an apology to say that 90% OF MUSLIMS ARE IGNORANT AND VIOLENT PERSONIFIED

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Odkosh: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
SeniorZato:
ISLAM RULES FOREVER
u mean metre rule?
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jesus is God, God is Jesus,,,,, since it's not possible to see God,, God is spirit, moses demanded to see Him but when God appeared to him, moses cudnt look up .... For us to see nd touch Him, thatz y He came in form of man(Jesus). Moreover,,, This Hussein need to be arrested, what concerns his idiot,, hez one of those Islamic clerics who preaches hatred nd jihad against Christians,,, if it is one pastor that said this against Quran, we all know the outcome, nd they called it religion of piece......
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by femi4: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Young03:

Is jesus God?

Or The son of God
he is both. Both of you are not making sense
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by luckyboss(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thank God that some Muslim like him is gradually coming to his sense to watch Christian TV channel..

What a great change!

Praise the lord.

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
ilynem:

Jesus is God. We are talking about the stupidity of your cleric. If he wants to call for an open debate, that's fine. But court? How will you let a circular body dictate a religious matter? Can I sue you to court for calling Mohammed a prophet of God when I know quite well that a prophet of God won't have sex with a nine year old, enslave and rape children, encourage beating of women and kill people for their beliefs.
Its okay if Jesus is your God and still has somewhere as his father (God). I no fit dey follow pig drag matter cuz na white I wear. I no fit sout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.