Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (83525 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by harbibi: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamJix:
It's either this Lady is lying or the So called apostle had something with her.
I refuse to be carried away with religion.
too fake to be real....
Text 6270525 to 791 on AIRTEL NETWORK to get AKPOS JOKES, get the laughter going nd put a smile on someone's face by sharing
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by harbibi: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
lalasticlala:
"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Climbing The Pulpit To Preach So He Can Speak In Tongues" - Stepanie Otobo

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/the-things-stephanie-otobo-alleged-in.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MGOOe1ML8
Get AKPOS JOKES by texting 6270525 to 791 on AIRTEL NETWORK. keep the laughter going.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ClintStone: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Someone should please tell this lady to find something else and do as this one is not selling. If the Apostle breached any purported agreement you had with him, take it to court and let us hear decent words for a while. When you lie, the rule is keep it minimal. You have said so many now that you won't even remember the previous lies. Get out of Nigerian space and go continue your sex business wherever u were. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Fumiex(f): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
una just carry my sulieman matter for head lik gala. who hasnt done worse than him if d allegations is really true. most married men have wife at home yet sleeps wit diff woman n because a man of God Bleep up una wan crucify am. e is a human being like us n subject to mistake just like u n i. mk una go find better job cus him members still stands with him n una go surprise say e church go boom more. all dis internet comment dosent matter. e has made his money already n can settle wit God anytime n make heaven while some of us here are very broke, top sinners n wont manage to mk heaven. w who lost at d end?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by bet9ja(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
This allegation is very strong, surprisingly Nigerians are not demanding to know the truth, rather they are taking side.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
its not up to you to judge her you hear.... She could get salvation ahead of your so called man of God
am waiting 4 dat
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
The 3some Apostolic...twale!
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
lovelygurl:
[s]

Shut the Bleep up johr. I'll meet you in hell. If you get there first, kindly prepare everything for my arrival, if I get there first I'll do the same for you

Reasons why you are going to hell :

otobo fan spotted!

Apostle worshipper is not = to a worshipper of God
[/s]

angry if i open my mouth now to excoriate U..

They will say this guý dey wicked oo

Hell fire is a place 4 U..its 4rm ur own mouth..
expect ur mentor otobo nt me..(angels of darkness)

I'm a heavenly material grin

therefore

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by kgr8mike(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
why is she always dressed like a hooe

because she is
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ladychioma: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Stephanie Otobo is gradually running mad.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Pearly255(f): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Devil dey do press up by the entrance of hell fire waiting for you. Cant waste my mb for your shitty talks.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by psalmsjob: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
She is indeed a hooe without pretense, an honest hooe unlike Apostle Suleiman the man-of-dogs who dresses like a saint but full of rottenness yet unapologetic and shameless about his affairs with this woman.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Alphamale2017(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
ogagam:
Na lie. U b devil. This one is too clear that u ve miss it. Idiot.
this lie to obvious. The girl is a fool
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by diva90: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
She really needs to change her dress sense ...too sexy all the time. Would anyone ever take her seriously? Dress as you wish to be addressed
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Tompeters(m): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
ikhuoria2:

this is one of the few sensible comments i've seen so far in this thread ...the rest baseless comments ...i dont know who made your brains....

Thank yu but God created my brain........
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by weedtheweeds: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
my brother go sit down. which dirty dog? who you won fool. go and confess your sins you and your ashewo apostle
berrystunn:

Talk to who??
Your thinking is too local, nonsense
Even our dog will not believe this story.
Our dog will not even respone if this otobo call him.

For your information, I don't go to church, I don't even pray,.. Pastors use church to run scam...

I don't support lies. I keep a clean heart, never thought of evil for someone else..

Any body that want to blackmail you most have a link with you to make the story look real.

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by weedtheweeds: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
no mind them. they worship men not God. the man is very guilty and he knows. a sincere and innocent man would have come out to clear the air or file a court restraining order
CHARLOE:

D apostate even lied to his sheep that miss Otobo has confessed n d whole church was celebrating. Smh
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
[/s]

angry if i open my mouth now to excoriate U..

They will say this guý dey wicked oo

Hell fire is a place 4 U..its 4rm ur own mouth..
expect ur mentor otobo nt me..(angels of darkness)

I'm a heavenly material grin

therefore

Still judging even though according to the Bible you shouldn't

I'll meet you in hell wink
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
lovelygurl:

Still judging even though according to the Bible you shouldn't

I'll meet you in hell wink

I'm nt yet an Apostle

therefore Get behind Me

Otobo the 2nd grin
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

I'm nt yet an Apostle

therefore Get behind Me

Otobo the 2nd grin

So only apostles have to be living in the way of God

No knowledge of Bible, definitely going to hell grin
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by tmgold007(f): 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
Cos she is a hooe
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
lovelygurl:

So only apostles have to be living in the way of God
No knowledge of Bible, definitely going to hell grin

embarassed cry
#Godforbide
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ziego(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
your so called Man of God cannot come out to defend himself and you people just believe him because he said he's a man of God....I thought we have gone pass this level of gullibility

*********modified********

I don't know why all this people wailing all over my mentions are doing it but I want y'all to know I'm not a Muslim neither am I an atheist.... I'm just a realistic human....and the so called man of God is not a saint neither is he above sin.....he's a damn human like all of us so he could have committed with Ms Otobo...he's human not God

no mind the defendants

they will soon be shocked

make i fold my hands, cross my legs and see wetin go happen

but why him no wan talk?
lol this one don hook am?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by kingsfield(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
U are nothing but the Devils workshop...

Lazy Olosho U and ur APC sponsors will soon get tired..

Apostle is too busy for all these rubbish!

As in eeeh..... so busy.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by PROPHETmichael: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
back2sender:

Naa you need to wise up!
How did Stephanie know the Pastor was travelling to Napoli from her base in canada?

Everyone knows he always publish his preaching schedules both on TV and in his church.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by progress69: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Jeromejnr:
Nonsense talk with no proof.

This is how many days now and not one single call log, text message, or whatever as proof.

What d heck is d point of all these interviews?

And some carnals will come here and spew nonsense because they will like to see the M.O.G guilty.

Judging someone forgetting they also wallow in their own various sins. You will also be judged on dat great day.

And for those dat will quote me to say nonsense, note this great truth:

"By unrepentantly judging unrighteously and only by the sight of your eyes, you heap to yourselves coals of fire"

Let he that readeth, understand.

Can u tell ur god in the US that it's over 24hrs and we have not seen any disgraced marine kingdom, instead his so called marine kingdom is throwing more accusations. Abi his marine kingdom destruction is also like the robust response?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by berrystunn(m): 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
weedtheweeds:
my brother go sit down. which dirty dog? who you won fool. go and confess your sins you and your ashewo apostle

Now I understand..
Please say no to drugs.. Expecially when you are poor.

I hate pastors and I hate lies.
Same way I hate your type of thinking.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by emmanuel2k11(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Enough of this posts from cheap bloggers, let the Court determine this matter. Go get a life guys
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by hmbassey1960(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Hmm since this matter cast i just the read the laff.if is nt true let him come out and defend himself okay.or him name go change frm sule to lick lick okay musbout hadi sir'dick
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by fulladder: 12:32am On Mar 17, 2017
weedtheweeds:
hahaha ahsewo apostle. you no want talk abi. when big man put finger inside small pikin toto, e no go fit talk if the girl slap am. make the apostle confess make the matter stop. ashewo apostle deceiving millions.

With this post uve just typed, ure sillier than 100 of Stephanie Otobos!

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by LANDLORD72: 2:29am On Mar 17, 2017
Shout up woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.