Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (83549 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
davo90tico:

Yes you can haven't you heard of rape stories that women fabricated against peeps that did nothing only for the truth to come out and find it false.
bro if a lady had something to do with you and you left her she won't go to social media to deal with you there are several ways she can finish you off if there was something between you guys.
this lady is just an attention seeker who gains popularity only by doing this. so all the evidence Don dissapear abi Na only talk she just dey talk.
example; if you were a lady and wanted to blackmail a guy will you need public to do so? the answer is no, we are in selfie generation with all sorts of gadgets.
most ladies in relationships with married men have contingency plans to use to control men who have slept with them, this one doesn't, she can't name exact locations of rendezvous, she says her laptop was stolen, guy with phone having internal memory of more than 64gig now she didn't even store any evidence, no sane lady dating a married man will not accumulate things that can implicate the man and buttress her claims, like where his birth mark is located, family secrets that he might have divulged and more. So this one is just an empty drum trying to make her story true by saying it as many times as possible forgetting that the more you lie the more parts of the story keep changing to support the lie
lol at birth marks, I truly know how many my hubby has and every location there is one...
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by AngelicBeing: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
U are nothing but the Devils workshop...

Lazy Olosho U and ur APC sponsors will soon get tired..

Apostle is too busy for all these rubbish!

Dont mind the hungry girl, nonsense cool
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by bbee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Some Nigerians and their senses. Apostle is busy winning souls and you are here talking nonsense.
Remember, Joseph and Portiphar's wife.
I stand with APOSTLE SULEMAN.
I STAND WITH THE TRUTH.

No matter your hatred and stance to ridicule Apostle, you are helping to make him more popular day by day.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Enemyofpeace: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ewoooooooooooo, no wonder the devil dey always like to play with him
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Davidlein(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
why is she always dressed like a hooe
Because she is a hoe
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by pweetiedee(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

see what over dose of osogbo weeds intake can causes..

For speaking to a Man of God like this ur life na regret..

Who is a man of God? This man must have had something to do with this lady.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by davo90tico(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benignasweety:
lol at birth marks, I truly know how many my hubby has and every location there is one...
that's the point MA, any lady who has had a long intimate relationship with a man will find this things.
And such is same for singles dating married men.
So Stephanie has no story just using social media to gain popularity that doesn't last and might I add through lies as well
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by pweetiedee(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
bbee:
Some Nigerians and their senses. Apostle is busy winning souls and you are here talking nonsense.
I STAND WITH THE TRUTH.

No matter your hatred and stance to ridicule Apostle, you are helping to make him more popular day by day.

You're one of his followers. Be standing with apostle suleiman, don't stand with Jesus o. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by leye4u: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Donshegxy10:
Nigerians sha, why defend a man of God when he can defend himself.
I don't even trust my family not to talk of a man I don't know, that is only human, who can make mistakes.
gullible people
Alexander the coppersmith
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Benekruku(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benignasweety:
Not confined, Silence is the best answer to a fool and that is what he is doing.

Lame excuse!

When the character he built over decades got tarnished in just weeks and you talking about silence!

Take it or leave it..... its already an eternal stain on his personality which he only has the right to wash off my coming out clear.

He almost filed 50 lawyers against the DSS and could not use just 5 of them to sue Festus Keyamo and Otobo.....

Tell me something more interesting aside silence

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by davo90tico(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
bbee:
I STAND WITH THE TRUTH.

true that preach my brother preach
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by CanadianNurse: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
There is no smoke without fire....... Still observing cool

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by pweetiedee(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
weedtheweeds:
who made him a man of God? Who gave him such title. Did Jesus ever ask us to call anyone man of God? Matthew 23:8. 1 Corinthians 1:10. which one is man of God? You are worshipping a man my friend. open your eyes. apostle suleiman is an ordinary man like you. nothing makes him more favored than you or a cripple. he is an ashewo patronizing prostitutes and actresses with money stupid people gave him as tithes

Thank you oo. God bless you. I read a news where this "man of God" threatened to dismiss any of his church members who does not believe in him.

As in ehn...is he God? I still don't know why people will be worshiping pastors.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by gawu1: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
The man of God liked her like that when the going was still good between both of them

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nature8(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
your so called Man of God cannot come out to defend himself and you people just believe him because he said he's a man of God....I thought we have gone pass this level of gullibility

Silence they said is the best answer to a fool bro.. I don't support anybody, but that girl is a big fool!! Let her provide her evidence and stop making fool of herself.. If I'm the pastor, I'll continue ignoring the foolish girl and focus more on my good work..
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Kay25(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Its foolishness to belleve these stories..i refused to be confused by this delilah #i stand with apostle suleiman
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Jahblessme: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nigerians and pastor worship.
Ofcourse he is guilty,is there anything that makes what she's saying impossible? Its just oral se x and wanting three some.
He's an average naija man that thinks it's his God given right to have se x indiscriminately.
He knows that no matter what,his followers will be there.
She's shown pictures of him and they aim it's Photoshop,she's asked for investigation yet none forthcoming.

He even has the guts to ask his members to excommunicate those that speak against him.Shameless man that should come out confess and repent.

Look at the picture of his crusade,they put him in a gold chair with a white rug at his feet.Promoting an unrepentant adulterer.Someone who carries his mistresses to venues of his crusade then has se x with them before and after preaching.He doesn't even fear the God that he serves.He comes out to heal.people 5 minutes after oral se x with his sidechic,also uses the same mouth to speak in tongues grin.I really pity anyone in this church.Better wise up and work out.your own salvation.

I'm glad these people are being exposed daily,hopefully people realise that their hard earned tithe is used for self enrichment of pastors and their harem.Id rather give my money to a poor person that needs it than add to.the purse of any pastor.

Pastor worship.is deadlier than poison

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by fabre4: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
weedtheweeds:
say what you want I can see dirt once the light is turned on. You worship men and not God. Let him defend himself. He is still alive. He should come out and purport opposing facts if he has any LOL. yeye day smell. Ashewo men. You cannot bury secrets forever. It will be spilling one by one. God is exposing y'all durty

Forget church when you make an allegation the burden of proof is on you and that's same for her she has to prove it happened not just blabbing rubbish for the ignorant and myopic to masturbate on.

Only a fool expects Suleiman to defend himself . When you try to defend yourself you give more chance to be vulnerable I love the way he shut up it would make the girl more desperate for attention then she will make a costly mistake.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Becomeone: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Because he speaks against the Islam and their barbaric killing Culture so they are looking for all avenue to pull him down .Look Otobo and your sponsors will fail.go to hell and cook your story without evidence you are wasting your time Asawo
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Dmec(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamJix:
It's either this Lady is lying or the So called apostle had something with her.
I refuse to be carried away with religion.
too fake to be real....
What are you trying to say?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by femmmmy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
your so called Man of God cannot come out to defend himself and you people just believe him because he said he's a man of God....I thought we have gone pass this level of gullibility

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by harriet412(f): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:

Cos she's one...
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Alekefine(f): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mortiple:
So ...

I get it ... your body (that he licked) inspired the tongue he spoke?

But where are the photos, bank statements, etc you promised to tender as evidence?

Not until you provide a convincing evidence, I will not believe you.
NO mind the yeye girl na talk talk she just dey,who takes words of mouth seriously in such a grievous allegation,give concrete evidence until then keep your stinking mouth shut..abi na your puna dey make the speaking in tongues go well.Ewe

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by fabre4: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
pweetiedee:

You're one of his followers. Be standing with apostle suleiman, don't stand with Jesus o. SMH.

I no be Omega fire fire o but remember when Jesus was on earth he was falsely accused( falsely ) to and that didn't stop you from believing in him so at least give the man a benefit of doubt till we see evidences and proof cause this looks like character assassination and they would just keep the case on air long enough to spoil the mans carrier without any proof or evidence.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
lalasticlala:
"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Climbing The Pulpit To Preach So He Can Speak In Tongues" - Stepanie Otobo

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/the-things-stephanie-otobo-alleged-in.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MGOOe1ML8

Say ur private part carry anointing abi. Iranu
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Mrlouis: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

see what over dose of osogbo weeds intake can causes..

For speaking to a Man of God like this ur life na regret..

Baba that tin no be osogbo weed.. Na kwale weed..
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by nams77: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
Same thing running through my mind. Why she always dress this way? She has a pre-dertermined, malicious intent to continue to malign this man.she looks and acted like someone who is been goaded on by unseen handed. I'm not holding brief for Suleiman. He is flesh and blood and anything can happen.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:

Lame excuse!

When the character he built over decades got tarnished in just weeks and you talking about silence!

Take it or leave it..... its already an eternal stain on his personality which he only has the right to wash off my coming out clear.

He almost filed 50 lawyers against the DSS and could not use just 5 of them to sue Festus Keyamo and Otobo.....

Tell me something more interesting aside silence

Time will tell, he need not make noise.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Donshegxy10(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:
So anybody that goes to make a video is right abi? Why can't you use your head and ask why this girl is yet to take this issue to court.
well I think you are the one who needs help here, use your head , I am not supporting the lady neither am I judging the M.O.G,My point is to people defending the apostle even the holy book says,
[b] The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked : who can know it? her 17:9.
[l/b]

try to comprehend before replying.
thanks.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by metallisc(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by omojeesu(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamJix:
It's either this Lady is lying or the So called apostle had something with her.
I refuse to be carried away with religion.
too fake to be real....

Religion kills. Jesus saves.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by zinnywonders(f): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:

Na every rain person dey carry bucket out? Is the person in question not a human? Why are u making drastic conclusion and judging him?

Let me ask u: who made u God's spokesman and judge?
You want to tell me that your life is perfect.. .. Wake up from ur slumbering and don't be senseless fo*l.. .. .. Get lost mbok!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.