Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (83571 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by veekid(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by soberdrunk(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Abbeyme: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Enough of this old song, abeg

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by mildteddy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hehehehehehehe.

This Otobo girl is really hilarious!
It was looking
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by samijay8(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

see what over dose of osogbo weeds intake can causes..
For speaking to a Man of God like this ur life na regret..
Chai see second man of God. maybe I'm man of devil

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Enjoy dis fame while it last

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
femi4:
Show us proof that he's a man of God.
By their fruits, you shall know them
by olosho accusing him....is how u will knw him.
Smh
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ruggedtimi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Gloriagee(f): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Too much Information o

Whether ure lying or telling the truth, only u, God and the Apostle know and He'll mete out judgement accordingly but this is just too much info from u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by mildteddy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hehehehehehehe.

This Otobo girl is really hilarious!
It was looking like Suleiman was getting all the attention. She had to come back with this...
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by lrdval: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
abeg getout, you don dey over talk.....you dey do am, mak e sweet...getout joor
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
why is she always dressed like a hooe
Because she's a hoe

©YBR
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by bedspread: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
WISH KAIN DEVIL BE DIS ONE NA?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

see what over dose of osogbo weeds intake can causes..

For speaking to a Man of God like this ur life na regret..

Is that so? grin

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by AkachukwuD(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
For one week now this girl has been talking apostle Johnson did this and that.
One advice for her.......... Go get a life and stop misbehaving you are someone's future mommy
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by cobsol(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
This will be my first comment in this saga:

no comment!

NOTE NOTE NOTE!!!

Business Partnership

I started an advertisement hub 23rd of Mach last year, the hub is to promote local business for as low as N 5,000 a month.
I need to make the hub popular so I integrated :
1. an online customer certificatory and complain feed system
2. opinion pull system
3. I also made a section where people can upload information just like nairaland
4. I created and award system which will run its first customer award from the years November
5. And many other attractive features the advertisement hub brings

JOURNEY SO FAR
- I registered www.nigeriaconsumers.org
- I started off in port Harcourt with an office and 3 staffs
- I also bought a seana bus for our maketing
- We started publishing quality articles and business news on the site to drag natural traffic

GROWTH
www.nigeriaconsumers.org is now gathering mass traffic even beyond my expectation and we are getting quality responds on our opinon pull section.

BUSINESS
- We will kickoff with actual plans to sale advertisement space for local and foreign businesses for as low as N5,000 for a start.

- We will launch the consumers award system which is promising to be massive

- We will involve in all other advertisement business which includes but not limited to:
(1) search engine optimization
(2) mobile advertisement
(3) online marketing for clients
(4) media services
(5) creative development
(6) digital strategy
(7) customer insight
(cool pay-per-click advertisement.

WHO ARE MY LOOKING FOR
- A partner based in lagos and or abuja
- A partner with passion for growing business
- A partner with creativity
- A partner with financial strong base and ready to invest into this multi million making business

Contact me: for full business and profit analysis ( please only contact if you want to invest)
07036248614 info@nigeriaconsumers.org
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by madridguy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ok
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ameezy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
why is she always dressed like a hooe
She's a hoe na angryvu suppose know
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
madam go back to canada continue ur stripper work.this is getting silly abeg
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Stanleyrays(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
i tire 4 dis story, dis babe no gt chill@ all
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by samijay8(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Two things I believe: The otobo own self much, who no knw apostle can do that, all these gals will give someone what Ur wife can't but she doesn't need ranting about their bed style. another thing is defend or not, 9ja pastor aren't loyal, this is not first and I believe something actually happened and apostle know it. I knw this not the last, 9ja pastor no men of God but God of men. no quote rubbish under me o

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by wickyyolo: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Guys lets be serious. If you to propose to someone, is it this girl you will propose to ? grin grin grin

This is a Paid Comedy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by DUCEDAVEE(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
undecided no b only tongue,,em no dey use ears too? WTF is wrong Wif Nigerian girls...dis craze na serious one........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Man of God, in the Hebrew Bible is a title of respect applied to prophets and beloved religious leaders.

Therefore he is a man of God. tongue

weedtheweeds:
say what you want I can see dirt once the light is turned on. You worship men and not God. Let him defend himself. He is still alive. He should come out and purport opposing facts if he has any LOL. yeye day smell. Ashewo men. You cannot bury secrets forever. It will be spilling one by one. God is exposing y'all durty
samijay8:
Chai see second man of God. maybe I'm man of devil

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by femi4: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gloriagee:
Too much Information o

Whether ure lying or telling the truth, only u, God and the Apostle know and He'll mete out judgement accordingly but this is just too much info from u
At least the info shows how intimate they were even though some blind followers will not think outside the box
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by uvie66: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
This olosho sef, you no get work wey you dey do, as they say talk is cheap
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by samijay8(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
ameezy:

She's a hoe na angryvu suppose know
who no like better thing. pastors self loves hoe
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by modelsms(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
suleman news all times nawao
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by engrpheleeks(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Since we have refused to believe your lies, dear Stephanie 'Olosho' sorry 'Otobo'... Should we fry beans

4 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by 2sexynet: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
your so called Man of God cannot come out to defend himself and you people just believe him because he said he's a man of God....I thought we have gone pass this level of gullibility
It is pathetic that you also believe this witch than an Apostle. What else do you want him to do? Tell your witch to provide us with REAL prove and stop this blanket talks

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by chuksjuve(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
The continuous trending of this story is nothing but for the TRAFFIC it will generate...

Anyways...

check my profile and see what we do..
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Bhol28: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
STILL ON THE MATTER.At this leve on Only God can judge i believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.