Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return (8924 Views)

Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) / Students Hold Prayer In Yobe For Safe Return Of Abducted Dapchi Girls(pics) / Sultan Of Sokoto, Others Pray For Buhari’s Safe Return... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by martineverest(m): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2017
LouisVanGaal:
i thought it's meant for West African states
same here...but who defines west africa?...cameroon is not in ecowas but its seen as an unofficial west african nation.

Moroccan ulterior motive is to avoid seccesion of western sahara,which west african,especially nigeria have been in support of independence of the naion.joining ecowas will stall WS independence
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by Gogetta(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2017
Seun360:

You daft gan sha, how can a north african state join Ecowas?
No need for insults. If you've been abreast of the happenings, you'd know that Morocco is lobbying hard to join ECOWAS( they just joined the AU). And no, being a North Africa state is no barrier.
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by Mynd44: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Seun360:

**** how can a north african state join Ecowas?
Read this

http://allafrica.com/stories/201702250093.html
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by mapet: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2017
lonelydora:
Morocco should do and start the fertilizer(NPK plant precisely) plant they are about to build with Dangote

The bilateral trade is running already. Import of phosphate from Morroco has helped the FG to rejig the 11 dormant fertilizer plant and they have added a 12th. I understand FG has even ordered for an additional 10 more......
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by mapet: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Rossikk:
This man is kissing ass badly. The Moroccans have finally seen the folly in isolating themselves from the major centers of commerce and geo-politics on the African continent. Now they are trying to do what they should have done ages ago. Good luck to them.

Yep. There is a sentimental side to it tho. Nigeria had to sacrifice Sahrawi Republic, a juicy island who controlled by Morocco which should be an independent country on its own. At the last AU summit, that should have been a precondition to absorb Morroco back as championed by South Africa and some other countries. Morroco relied on Nigeria's muscle to swing things in their favour. Nigeria needed Morroco badly to address our trade options, especially in the area of Agribusiness. So more like Nigeria said "FVCK Sahrawi" embarassed

1 Like

Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by GameGod(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2017
God bless king Mo
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by mapet: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Gogetta:

Seun360: :

You daft gan sha, how can a north african state join Ecowas?
No need for insults. If you've been abreast of the happenings, you'd know that Morocco is lobbying hard to join ECOWAS( they just joined the AU). And no, being a North Africa state is no barrier.

@Gogetta,

You are a man of peace o!. @Seun360, slow down, learn first before banters

2 Likes

Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by seeyouin2019: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Morrocans are known to be professional middlemen and this King was the conduit that Obama used to bulldoze Bubu into Aso rock. King e-money look alike is just checking on his Obama investment.
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by hatchy(f): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2017
"He said it was evidence of a leader widely loved by his people".

Stupid talk..
by
Stupid King
to
Stupid President
Spread by
Stupid Femi

Telephone government.

Kontinu....
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2017
martineverest:
same here...but who defines west africa?...cameroon is not in ecowas but its seen as an unofficial west african nation.

Moroccan ulterior motive is to avoid seccesion of western sahara,which west african,especially nigeria have been in support of independence of the naion.joining ecowas will stall WS independence
Thank you very much for educating me...have a nice day.
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by fuckerholic(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2017
yinkslinks:
morocco is the most peaceful and civilized arab nation. I have been there andwant others to try too. Guys that like white women with big ass, will love morocco. But mind you, they mostly speak french. No cover cover of head there and their women wear what can burst a man's banana. If you are a rapist, please dont visit morocco grin grin grin grin grin
Hmm..guy do they have real arsed women like Naija and Ghana ? Is there place fun to visit ? Whats their money exchange rate to naira and dollar..do they have nice environment ?
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by martineverest(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2017
LouisVanGaal:
Thank you very much for educating me...have a nice day.
wellikome my broda
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by ifyalways(f): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2017
President of Phone calls.

Buhari call center agent.

Shioooor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by komodapson(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2017
mapet:

The bilateral trade is running already. Import of phosphate from Morroco has helped the FG to rejig the 11 dormant fertilizer plant and they have added a 12th. I understand FG has even ordered for an additional 10 more......
hmmm nice info
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by komodapson(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2017
mapet:

Yep. There is a sentimental side to it tho. Nigeria had to sacrifice Sahrawi Republic, a juicy island who controlled by Morocco which should be an independent country on its own. At the last AU summit, that should have been a precondition to absorb Morroco back as championed by South Africa and some other countries. Morroco relied on Nigeria's muscle to swing things in their favour. Nigeria needed Morroco badly to address our trade options, especially in the area of Agribusiness. So more like Nigeria said "FVCK Sahrawi" embarassed
pls what do we, Nigeria stand to gain from western Saharan, afterall is a desert and what do Morocco stand to benefit also or are benefitting from western sahara. thanks
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by komodapson(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2017
martineverest:

wetin de western sahara? maybe the sea access am not sure, if my geography is still intact
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by yinkslinks(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Their own arsed women will make u use vaseline is u r not a strong man. So big, soft, flat tummy, sweet face. Nice and neat environment that will make u go wow. Train all over the city. Their money bigger dan naira. Dollar is very accessible in the shops. Rabat, casablanca, mekens and agadir are sweet cities. I visited by train.
fuckerholic:

Hmm..guy do they have real arsed women like Naija and Ghana ? Is there place fun to visit ? Whats their money exchange rate to naira and dollar..do they have nice environment ?
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by martineverest(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2017
komodapson:

wetin de western sahara? maybe the sea access am not sure, if my geography is still intact
ask biafrans and southern camerronians that kweshom
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by signz: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2017
komodapson:
pls what do we, Nigeria stand to gain from western Saharan, afterall is a desert and what do Morocco stand to benefit also or are benefitting from western sahara. thanks

We'll lose more if they join ECOWAS. Their economy is more advanced than ours.

As we're still trying to develop our manufacturing sector, power and transport so as to compete in the international market especially ECOWAS, Morocco will flood west Africa with its products before Nigeria even gets off the bed. I can assure you that Igbo traders will flood Nigeria with made in morocco goods that'll be cheaper than made in Naija.

Now i read yesterday that Tunisia wants to join Ecowas too.

Next maybe Algeria or Egypt.

These guys are looking for market.

We stand to gain nothing from western sahara but we will lose more if we allow Moors (& Tunisia) join ecowas that i can guarantee.

The only upside is that we'll be able to go to a beautiful country without visa wink
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by Mynd44: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2017
signz:

As we're still trying to develop our manufacturing sector, power and transport so as to compete in the international market especially ECOWAS, Morocco will flood west Africa with its products before Nigeria even gets off the bed. I can assure you that Igbo traders will flood Nigeria with made in morocco goods that'll be cheaper than made in Naija.

We stand to gain nothing from western sahara but we will lose more if we allow Moors (& Tunisia) join ecowas that i can guarantee.

The only upside is that we'll be able to go to a beautiful country without visa wink
Nigeria needs Morrocco as a trade partner. It is important in sectors like ago production as seen in the fertilizer industry. Morocco as a country also has a population with a large disposable income, we can take advantage of that in terms of vegetables and food they cant produce.

We are already seeing the advantages in fertilizer production, we will also gain in terms of skills exchange and education.

It is not as if I like Morocco but foreign policy is about selfishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by PeterKbaba: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Mynd44:

Nigeria needs Morrocco as a trade partner. It is important in sectors like ago production as seen in the fertilizer industry. Morocco as a country also has a population with a large disposable income, we can take advantage of that in terms of vegetables and food they cant produce.

We are already seeing the advantages in fertilizer production, we will also gain in terms of skills exchange and education.

Don't you think Dangote's fertilizer plant will make Nigeria self sufficient in fertilizer, so whats the need.
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by mapet: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2017
komodapson:

1. Nigeria stand to gain little or nothing as they are annexed by Morroco and they are too small, too far away, not yet organised to meet Nigeria's requirement
2. Morroco? check the quotes

Thus, Morocco has continued to occupy the largest part of the territory including the major towns and rich natural resources mainly phosphates, agriculture and fishery products. A smaller part of the territory is however controlled by the Polisario Front whose legitimacy has been recognised by the United Nations and the African Union. The mineral resources of the territory which are illegally exploited by Morocco are exported to the United States and the European Union member states. In 2000, Morocco and the EU entered into a trade agreement which was reviewed and consolidated by the 2012 Morocco-EU Liberalisation Agreement to facilitate the exploitation of agricultural products, processed agricultural products as well as fish and fishery products

http://www.lawyard.ng/judicial-recognition-of-western-sahara-by-femi-falana/
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by Mynd44: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2017
PeterKbaba:

Don't you think Dangote's fertilizer plant will make Nigeria self sufficient in fertilizer, so whats the need.
Self sufficient is not enough. Whatever happened to getting raw materials from Morocco and becoming an exporter of finished goods?
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by lonelydora: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2017
mapet:

The only fertilizer plant in Nigeria is Notore (former NAFCON). Other plants are called Blending plants
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by Seun360(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
mapet:

@Gogetta,

You are a man of peace o!. @Seun360, slow down, learn first before banters

My bad guyz, i render my unreserved apologies.
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by mapet: 6:51am On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:

The only fertilizer plant in Nigeria is Notore (former NAFCON). Other plants are called Blending plants

Thanks for the clarification. I guess hopefully all blending plants can be upgraded to fertilizer plants in the future
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by mapet: 6:53am On Mar 18, 2017
Mynd44:

.....absolutely true for me too.
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by Mynd44: 7:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Seun360:

My bad guyz, i render my unreserved apologies.
Smh… .
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by mapet: 7:03am On Mar 18, 2017
signz:

This your submission is flawed on all fronts.
1. Which country is independent? Even the US and China of this world needs the underdeveloped for at least something. (Raw materials for starters)
2. How do we develop our manufacturing sector on "our own"? You need people with greater knowledge, skill , exposure and experience to help develop ours. Fashola partnered with Egypt and today, transformers are produced/assembled in Badagry rather than imported 100%
3. You need to broaden your thinking. Continents are making alignments in trade and commerce, security, governance, health etc. We must prepare for a future where AU is as strong as UN, AU military force is as potent as NATO military force, Food in Africa is cheaper than the West. That is when we will not all be chasing the dollar like flies after feaces.
4. Yes, they are looking for market, so are we. We are almost starting to produce rice in excess of our demand capacity. Is it not wise at this stage to open alliances so that we have market to export our excess (and with many other potential export).
5. Meanwhile, the only way "Igbo traders" will flood the market with cheaper imports from Morocco than local production is if, we do not develop our industries and we allow smuggling.
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by lonelydora: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2017
mapet:

Thanks for the clarification. I guess hopefully all blending plants can be upgraded to fertilizer plants in the future

No. It cannot be done that way. It's a new ball game when they want to build new ones. Costs millions of dollars.

I forgot to mention the newly built Indorama fertilizer plant in Eleme, Rivers State.
Re: Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return by mapet: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:

No. It cannot be done that way. It's a new ball game when they want to build new ones. Costs millions of dollars.

I forgot to mention the newly built Indorama fertilizer plant in Eleme, Rivers State.

ha! we have more work to do then.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About The New Curiculum / Nigerians Won’t Go Into New Year With Petrol Scarcity – NNPC / Garba Shehu: Serious Leaders Must Not Fall For Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.