Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

"Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (55352 Views)

Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Donjazzy12(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nigerian men need proper orientation on the dangers of battering their wives. Some men are beast in human nature. You're meant to be her protector
Some women are worse than Satan. It is women who are the batterers.

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by BlackOnassis(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Loco boi..abeg which one u like? The first paragraph or the second? tongue
The 2nd hit d right spot. U definitely know whats up. cool life is too short for all these fighting abeg
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2017
BlackOnassis:

The 2nd hit d right spot. U definitely know whats up. cool life is too short for all these fighting abeg

UR right....

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Ashleydolls(f): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Some women are worse than Satan. It is women who are the batterers.
well in this case it is the man
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by amuokuko: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
can't imagine myself hitting a woman

have always told guys, if u have to make a woman cry, do that right ontop the bed with ur d1ck as weapon

As long as u re the dude on ur profile, u can't even dare it else u would be the one stitched up...
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by seunlly(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2017
And finally they broke up
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by marltech: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Lol
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Crowny11(f): 8:01am On Mar 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
can't imagine myself hitting a woman

have always told guys, if u have to make a woman cry, do that right ontop the bed with ur d1ck as weapon

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, wat makes u different
you are ever worst, u wanna rape her b dat......
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by hardbody: 8:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nigerian men need proper orientation on the dangers of battering their wives. Some men are beast in human nature. You're meant to be her protector

I completely agree with your position.

However, what about the ladies that beat their husbands physically to a pulp. There is a flat down our street (when I was staying at Fola AGoro area of Shomolu), the massive lady was always pounding her husband and whenever the man extricates himself, you will see him dash out of the house and scamper across the street with the woman threatening to deal him whenever he comes back to the house. Who will fight for this class of persons

3 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by amuokuko: 8:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
I had a boyfriend when I was in school who made an attempt, that was the end, even when we broke up, he still gives that "I will slap you" whenever he's mad, I knew this one would never change. Fastforward to my NYSC days, my bf will say you always make me feel inferior and then he raised his hand that day, tho, he apologised but lailai, I will never go back. I will rather remain single than to be someone's punching bag.

With the above, I better hope u re beauriful else stop lying...

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by DollarAngel(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2017
kokosin:
how e take concern me

Is that your Mum?
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Benekruku(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2017
And what guarantees that her destination will not be worse than where she departed?

Relationships have there ups and downs, and there is no perfect one. It's just about managing each other amicably.

She might have just jumped from fry pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by SalamRushdie: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2017
All these ugly bitter bitches looking for who will join them is thier bitter single and lonely lives keep forming fake stories .single High profile lawyer that bought fiance sports car (what the name of the sport car na )...İf this liar knows how long it takes for someone to be a high profile lawyer she would have used another profession in her lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Tenkobos(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
And it's only Nigerians that hit women?

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Short it there, why Nigeria? As if you have n't had of those in the western world other countries that does that . The last time i checked so many American women are victims of domestic abuse. Why demonizing Nigerian men?

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by FUCKyouALL: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:

her protector! Why? Because Girls are little sisies.... Little babies... Oh God I like this..

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ALAYORMII: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Keep leaving every guy that raised his hand to hit you even tho he didn't hit you.

I swear,i can take a bullet for my friend ( Mazta Lala) but it has to be very cold because any other energy drink gives me headache......
Oh Wait ooo! What were you thinkingyou thought it was the real bullet ....I DEY CRAZE
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by shine12: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:

I agree my you my sister o.It's a mentality of entitlement of a lot of African men(Even the way they talk to their wives is military).Anger needs to be eliminated in a man in order to have a successful marriage. (WHY? Because he's the leader and the strongest physically)Yes our spouses can do awful things but we need to be calm and walk away. I've thought of it several times and there is absolutely NO REASON why a husband should batter his wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Ashleydolls(f): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2017
hardbody:

I completely agree with your position.

However, what about the ladies that beat their husbands physically to a pulp. There is a flat down our street (when I was staying at Fola AGoro area of Shomolu), the massive lady was always pounding her husband and whenever the man extricates himself, you will see him dash out of the house and scamper across the street with the woman threatening to deal him whenever he comes back to the house. Who will fight for this class of persons
such people should speak out. Domestic violence is domestic violence whether it's coming from a man or woman
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by hedonistic: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
I had a boyfriend when I was in school who made an attempt, that was the end, even when we broke up, he still gives that "I will slap you" whenever he's mad, I knew this one would never change. Fastforward to my NYSC days, my bf will say you always make me feel inferior and then he raised his hand that day, tho, he apologised but lailai, I will never go back. I will rather remain single than to be someone's punching bag.

I suggest you take a long, hard, inward look at yourself to unearth the kind of provocative vibes you emit that bring out the beast in all the men that come your way.

14 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by hucienda: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2017
magabounce:
U hardly see women with such guts!!!
I salute her courage jarey!!

Good.

Err ... hope she returned the car tho ...

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
All these ugly bitter bitches looking for who will join them is thier bitter single and lonely lives keep forming fake stories .single High profile lawyer that bought fiance sports car (what the name of the sport car na )...İf this liar knows how long it takes for someone to be a high profile lawyer she would have used another profession in her lies
You dey mind them. So many desperados among them roaming the street.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Tedassie(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

If the story is real then that's good for her...a lot of men really hitting their partner like a punching bag ...That's wat reality is but a lot of women won't speak up tho.... undecided undecided

The men shud only allowed to hit their partner is on their PHAT NUNU grin grin yeaaah beat that and leave some bruises grin grin ask her who's her daddy?

You were making sense until some screws loosened!
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Ashleydolls(f): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

her protector! Why? Because Girls are little sisies.... Little babies... Oh God I like this..
protecting her doesn't make her a little sissy, it makes you a man
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by FUCKyouALL: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2017
Hmmm
QueenSuccubus:
grin

If the story is real then that's good for her...a lot of men really hitting their partner like a punching bag ...That's wat reality is but a lot of women won't speak up tho.... undecided undecided

The men shud only allowed to hit their partner is on their PHAT NUNU grin grin yeaaah beat that and leave some bruises grin grin ask her who's her daddy?

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2017
Tedassie:

You were making sense until some screws loosened!

Only Virgins can't relate .. wink
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Ashleydolls(f): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2017
chisco82:

Short it there, why Nigeria? As if you have hard of those in the western world other countries that does that . The last time i checked so many American women are victims of domestic abuse. Why demonizing Nigerian men?
because it's peculiar to them. Go online and check the number of homes that are crashing because of it, and I'm sure their are women that ain't speaking out
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Tedassie(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Only Virgins can't relate .. wink
Veegans,you mean
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by solbil: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2017
It is good she walked away. No one man or woman should ever take any kind of abuse in a relationship. It takes away ones self esteem before it kills you finally.

And also men, don't take any kind of insults from your wife or any kind of disrespect from her, when she does that, dump her sorry arrss as soon as posible!

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by FUCKyouALL: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
protecting her doesn't make her a little sissy, it makes you a man

a man is when you have a dick; A BIG DICK. You've got your own definition of a man, I have got mine.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Dom2020: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2017
I don't support domestic violence but, if ur married u will understand that a times a woman can push her man to a point whereby turning him to a beast, my only advise to men is. Just learn to ignore and work away, that's if u still want ur marriage intact, this is the formula that has sustained my marriage for more than ten years now.

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by BUHARImyDOG: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2017
kokosin:
how e take concern me

are u crasi no be pesin mama you carry de play for nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.