Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs (25865 Views)

"Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Ajgal10(f): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Specialspesh:
REDEPLOYMENT OF COMPTROLLERS

The Comptroller-General of Customs Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) has approved the redeployment of seven (7) Comptrollers of Customs.
They are:
• Aber, T. B. Kirikiri Lighter Terminal to Ag. ACG Modernization
(HQ)
• Wushishi, L. ICT (HQ) to Kirikiri Lighter Terminal
• Babani, A. Port Harcourt Area II to Post Clearance Audit (Zone
‘A’)
• Abubakar, B. Post Clearance Audit (Zone ‘A’) to Port Harcourt
Area II
• Mohammed, A. A. Finance Administration and Technical
Service (HQ) to Seme
• Dimka, V. O. From Seme to Zone ‘D’ HQ Bauchi
• Odibu, C. O. Human Resource Development (HRD) to
Ikorodu Lighter Terminal
As the affected officers resume at their new posts, the CGC urges them to re-engineer their Commands for effective and efficient service delivery.

Signed
Joseph Attah
Ag. Public Relations Officer

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/customs-boss-hameed-ali-redeploys-seven.html
The only igbo guy there is going to Bauchi. Heheheeee
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by OduduwaYoruba: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Yorubas are being push backward more and more but the Yoruba elders sees nothing wrong in that. one day they will weep for this their nonchalant attitude. This one sectional security is exposing us to serious dangers in future.
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Eazybay(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
dayleke:
Is this man not doing a good job?

Why is he hated/disliked so much?

Is he stepping on powerful toes in the execution of his duties?

Only in Naija sha....

He is not stepping on NOTHING, in fact this man is doing a poor job and ppl just call his insolent grandstands a show of performance!! He knows nothing about customs and even administration! What's the latest on the officers indicted in the gun smuggling deal?

He doesn't answer to the finance minister claiming he answers only to the President and some dumbos just keep cheering! Baba is helping us sink and setting bad precedence.
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by rufaikoko(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Job weldone Ali. You have proved urself beyond doubt. Some infidels on nairaland are here commenting nonsense. Keep on with the good work.
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Magnitki: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
dayleke:

Only in Naija sha....

Nigerians are overwhelmed with corruption that even the poor masses would not want it stopped.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by ogunsj: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
johnsonedidiong:
why all the position to northenas no south south no south east but one nigeria God will see you all in this country
don't cry over it. while the north where positioning themselves strategically in the military and paramilitary the south where busy chasing corporate jobs and businesses. try check the background of most of the officers from the north they are either children of ex military officers or children from the royal or the ruling class. down south parents want their children to be doctors, lawyers engineers etc. a typical northerner knows what power is to man. we see those institutions as meant for the never do -well in the society, here we are crying northernization.
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by drealzum(m): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ajgal10:
The only igbo guy there is going to Bauchi. Heheheeee
Victor David Dimka is not Igbo. He is ngas from plateau middle belt Nigeria.
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Ajgal10(f): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
kissp
drealzum:

Victor David Dimka is not Igbo.
He is ngas from plateau middle belt Nigeria.

Toor... me i dont know. The Dimka sounds Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
MONITZ:
Hurricane Hammeed Ali on the loose and always up to no good, this man has this innate stubbornness in his mien...

So redeployment is a problem?
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] Nonsense, angry

And why? so they should continue working there? What happen to change their base?
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
DickDastardly:
Useless stubborn he-goat usurping other people's office. Idiotic bearded extremist.
One day all this rubbish will come to full circle and we shall all face ourselves and balance every unbalanced equation. Just keep going at it sad angry

LOL sorry wailing zombie hahhaa..

Hameed has come to stay..
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
bestman09:
Nigerian customs service
Northern customs service!!! Even though there is no seaport in the North!

hahahah whatever..
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by bizzibodi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
klax:
May I ask when did hausa and fulani now be the 99% senior officer in Nigeria Custom and when did this strange development happened unoticed
my frd he don tay,even police 95% of compol na one alhj.usman,yakubu,gambo,mmhd,abubakar i bet d compol of ya state is a northern goon.
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
dayleke:

Only in Naija sha....

He has seized so man contraband goods..

He no allow them bring fake goods into the country anymore reason for the hate..

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
DollarAngel:
He was floored at Senate yesterday

floored? hahaha maybe you don't understand meaning of floored..

He tell them he cannot come on wednesday and did not come, They ask him to wear uniform and he did not meaning he no send them...

He will come next week without wearing uniform..
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by DollarAngel(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

floored? hahaha maybe you don't understand meaning of floored..

He tell them he cannot come on wednesday and did not come, They ask him to wear uniform and he did not meaning he no send them...

He will come next week without wearing uniform..

Did you watch how the senators spoke to him
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
DollarAngel:

Did you watch how the senators spoke to him

They never show it as i stay glue to my TV, But i don't care what they say he as erred them for the first time..

They can only bark like toothless dog..
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by cardoso514: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
klax:
May I ask when did hausa and fulani now be the 99% senior officer in Nigeria Custom and when did this strange development happened unoticed
The topic really The gradual recolonization of Customs by the Northerners
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by tonyzeal(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Senate should relieve Ali if he fails to appear in uniform next week;I suggest they give solomon Dalung his position since he loves uniforms
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Alajiki(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
lilfreezy:

U Will not follow awolowo and drink rat poison in peace now. Keep quoting me

E pain am grin
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by MegaGab: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
bestman09:
Nigerian customs service

I agree with you totally, 6 out of 7 of them are all Northerners. Shame on them, let the goatie be thrown out.
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Akissani: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
bestman09:
Nigerian customs service
are the seaports in the south owned by ur parents?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Releases 1,009 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government / 7 PDP Governors To Float Party / Ambode And Wife At HID Awolowo's Lying In State In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.