Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs (25867 Views)

"Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by vicfajeze: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2017
lilfreezy:

Na only illiterate North dey worthy to rule. I just dey look afonja dem and there stupid Alliance undecided
WHEN WILL THE YORUBAS WAKE UP FROM THEIR SLUMBER?

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by plainol(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2017
A saddist to the core, y wont he disrespect d senate wen he was begged to take d job. if not for d unfortunately corrupt goats in d service, would dis saddist b cg?
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by HAH: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2017
dayleke:
Is this man not doing a good job?

Why is he hated/disliked so much?

Is he stepping on powerful toes in the execution of his duties?

Only in Naija sha....
his biggest crime is asking every car owner to pay duty again or verify if the duty is genuine, people saw this as transferring aggression on his men past inefficiency to them as no car is registered without duty papers and are mostly from same custom, the only way he will redeem his image is allow all registered cars to be while insisting all new registration must carry genuine custom papers, this should be done in conjunction with vehicle registration authorities like VIO and frsc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by farouk0403(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Some set of people above, want to get high blood pressure for nothing.
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Hausa Customs Service
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by eph123(f): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] Nonsense, angry

grin
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Kagarko(m): 11:43am On Mar 17, 2017
God bless Hameed Ali.

Natanyahu no mind them. This Govt Belongs to us. We'll Handle it the way we feel is safe within the Confines of the Law.

Wailers Should Continue Wailing. I think it's Allowed in our Government. The days of Impunity is over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by AngelicBeing: 11:44am On Mar 17, 2017
eph123:

grin
l taya my friend, the custom guy wants to inflict more pains on Nigerians who are already groaning under the hard economic conditions sad
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by klax(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2017
HAH:
his biggest crime is asking every car owner to pay duty again or verify if the duty is genuine, people saw this as transferring aggression on his men past efficiency to them as no car is registered with duty papers and are mostly from same custom, the only way he will redeem his image is allow all registered to be while insisting all new registration must carry geuine custom papers, this should be done in conjuction with vehicle registration authorities like VIO and frsc

And to you your brain is working with the pooh you wrote above I guess you have no car and I guess none in your family own or drive one because you could have know there is no where in the world where policy is made and was back dared. I know you must be from the North go school you will not go but to go and study Arabic that is why you reason like pooh. Get life!!! Ok.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by princessayesha(f): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2017
DickDastardly:
Useless stubborn he-goat usurping other people's office. Idiotic bearded extremist.
One day all this rubbish will come to full circle and we shall all face ourselves and balance every unbalanced equation. Just keep going at it sad angry
All that shall happen only in your house. Amen
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Alajiki(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2017
DickDastardly:
Useless stubborn he-goat usurping other people's office. Idiotic bearded extremist.
One day all this rubbish will come to full circle and we shall all face ourselves and balance every unbalanced equation. Just keep going at it sad angry

Go and die grin
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by princessayesha(f): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2017
Hatred and frustration in these people's minds sha grin long live Arewa
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by DickDastardly(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2017
princessayesha:

All that shall happen only in your house. Amen
Garbage
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Alajiki(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2017
lilfreezy:

Na only illiterate North dey worthy to rule. I just dey look afonja dem and there stupid Alliance undecided

Bloody flat*headed Osu. Abeg face front. Leave Afonja out of it.
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by eph123(f): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l taya my friend, the custom guy wants to inflict more pains on Nigerians who are already groaning under the hard economic conditions sad

it seems that's the sole purpose of this government - doubling and tripling the hardship on Nigerians.
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by signz: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2017
I ask again what has this man achieved since he joined Customs?

WHat has he done that his predecessors didn't do?

Did he simplify and computerize the clearing process?

Has he been able to stop the legendary corruption that has been going on in customs for Ages?

What has he done?

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by lilfreezy: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Alajiki:

Bloody flat*headed Osu. Abeg face front. Leave Afonja out of it.

U Will not follow awolowo and drink rat poison in peace now. Keep quoting me
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by drealzum(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2017
Why are they redeploying Victor David Dimka from seme border?
This man drastically increased Nigerian revenue since when he was made area comptroller of seme border.
A man with such experience shouldn't be placed in a land lock town like bauchi.
Well at least the man has made his money.
I have been hearing that man's name since I was a child. he would have been in that custom for more than 25 years now.
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by 2baga(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Specialspesh:
REDEPLOYMENT OF COMPTROLLERS

The Comptroller-General of Customs Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) has approved the redeployment of seven (7) Comptrollers of Customs.
They are:
• Aber, T. B. Kirikiri Lighter Terminal to Ag. ACG Modernization
(HQ)
• Wushishi, L. ICT (HQ) to Kirikiri Lighter Terminal
• Babani, A. Port Harcourt Area II to Post Clearance Audit (Zone
‘A’)
• Abubakar, B. Post Clearance Audit (Zone ‘A’) to Port Harcourt
Area II
• Mohammed, A. A. Finance Administration and Technical
Service (HQ) to Seme
• Dimka, V. O. From Seme to Zone ‘D’ HQ Bauchi
• Odibu, C. O. Human Resource Development (HRD) to
Ikorodu Lighter Terminal
As the affected officers resume at their new posts, the CGC urges them to re-engineer their Commands for effective and efficient service delivery.

Signed
Joseph Attah
Ag. Public Relations Officer

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/customs-boss-hameed-ali-redeploys-seven.html

nice approach to service
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by skedman(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2017
lilfreezy:

hello ,if an igbo man heads the customs nigeria will become a dustbin . He will surely approve used condom into the country.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by shibanbo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Why pushing Dimka to bauchi from seme
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by lilfreezy: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
skedman:
hello ,if an igbo man heads the customs nigeria will become a dustbin . He will surely approve used condom into the country.

I didn't say Igbo. All I'm saying it must not always be Hausas. The South has so many tribes, why always the north?

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Caveatemptor(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
While the former CG Dikko Inde,ruled the Nigeria Customs like his personal estate and fiefdom where he distributed favours as he liked,the present Comptroller General rules the Nigeria Customs like a conquered and defeated enemy.
Either way the officers are the ones to suffer for the folly of their leader.
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by HAH: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
klax:

And to you your brain is working with the pooh you wrote above I guess you have no car and I guess none in your family own or drive one because you could have know there is no where in the world where policy is made and was back dared. I know you must be from the North go school you will not go but to go and study Arabic that is why you reason like pooh. Get life!!! Ok.
You clearly did not read what I wrote or didnt understand it, as regards your insults all I will say is "when you go low I go high"

Let me advice you, you are a businessman or in some sort of selling here on nairaland, with this attitude one can easily conclude on you perhaps wrongly, always engage people if they go wrong constructively and quit vulgar and abusive words as it will paint you bad.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Zeusd3(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
I thought I read approved!!!!
Please lets try to read, understand before we comment.. thank you
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by AngelicBeing: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Tazdroid:
you saying the news is false?

No, your answer below as captured very well by eph123, the masses are already down, a responsible government should look for ways to lessen the burden on the populace and not add more via useless policies which these goat is after angry sad

eph123:

it seems that's the sole purpose of this government - doubling and tripling the hardship on Nigerians.
Well said wink

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
The man b like i wont go down alone, laye grin grin grin grin
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by durangokid: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
dayleke:
Is this man not doing a good job?

Why is he hated/disliked so much?

Is he stepping on powerful toes in the execution of his duties?

Only in Naija sha....
No he was selected to make sure all the border post where igbo business are destroyed like Ore expressway from Lagos, Benin and the river Niger head bridge are maintained, idiotic borders only enroute to Southeast
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by Karlman: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
klax:

you didnt understand. read what he wrote again.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by durangokid: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=klax post=54674217]May I ask when did hausa and fulani now be the 99% senior officer in Nigeria Custom and when did this strange development happened unoticed[/quote My brother when Hamid Ali was imposed on the customs a lot of senior officers from the south who are supposed to take over the senior positions of the custom were removed from seat, a lot of them resigned because they couldn't take the insult being the plan of the hausa fulani to make sure nobody from the south got the position or complain about Hamid Ali anymore
Re: Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs by LockDown69(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
DickDastardly:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave / Military Releases 1,009 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government / Running Mates: APC Defers To Tinubu, Wike May Emerge As Atiku’s VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.