Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? (3877 Views)

No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. / No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo / Nigerian Lady Who Calls Herself 'the World's Greatest Nudist' Celebrates 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by whywhyogun: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
god has given you peniss or viginaa, why are you so timid for your own body ? why i can not even type peniss and viginaa in the correct form? how come this hypocrisy?

is there any nudist beach in nigeria ? do you think it highly necessay to have these beaches in nigeria ?

nudist beach is a place to honor god, to honor the body given to you by god. why are you so shy to besmirch it by shrouding it in rags? take off your clothes and enjoy yourself.

Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by FALCONEYrebirth: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Which kind life be this see wetin dey come out for person head!

1 Like

Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
We are not mentally deranged

1 Like

Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by whywhyogun: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
if you view this photo, probably you will agree the nudist beach should exist in nigeria

Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by ikbnice(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
In Emmanuella's voice. 'It's a free world'. You can start tomorrow, take off your clothes and start running around nak£d and feeling proud of your natural look. Share some snapshot here tomorrow please, you may have some disciples.

1 Like

Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by whywhyogun: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
We are not mentally deranged

peniss and viginaa need sun bath too.
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Papiikush: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Who says you can't go to a regular beach and pull off your "rags" undecided
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by whywhyogun: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:
Who says you can't go to a regular beach and pull off your "rags" undecided

can it happen in nigeria?
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by thesicilian: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Whoever wants to become a naturist should go and live in the bush with animals. Thunder fire all of you with your Sodom and Gomorrah traditions!

2 Likes

Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin i just love this op grin

Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Cutehector(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

peniss and viginaa need sun bath too.
please spell it correctly.. Penis and vagina
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Papiikush: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

can it happen in nigeria?
You can be the first Nigerian to make it happen.
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by whywhyogun: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:

You can be the first Nigerian to make it happen.

see, it is the ethos that stops people from exposing their bodies in public.

it needs the whole nigerian society to change suddenly in a body.

there is no such a thing as gradual change here. because, nobody would like to be the first few to test the attitude of the whole society.
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Papiikush: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

see, it is the ethos that stops people from exposing their bodies in public.

it needs the whole nigerian society to change suddenly in a body.

there is no such a thing as gradual change here. because, nobody would like to be the first few to test the attitude of the whole society.

Why don't you take some couple of friends and lead by example?
Be the first Nigerian to have a nude beach party
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
oyind18
kimbra
wats ur say on this topic? grin
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
lefulefu:

o.yind18
k.imbra
That boy/girl case don cross border. She don enter market
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by whywhyogun: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:

Why don't you take some couple of friends and lead by example?
Be the first Nigerian to have a nude beach party

why do you repeat your question again ? i already answered you.
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That boy/girl case don cross border. She don enter market
her topics na wah wah grin grin
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
lefulefu:

her topics na wah wah grin grin
if I be mod, she for don tire
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
See the old man dry yansh
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
FALCONEYrebirth:
Which kind life be this see wetin dey come out for person head!
You never see anythinggringrin
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Papiikush: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

why do you repeat your question again ? i already answered you.

I repeated my comment again because change starts with you.
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
if I be mod, she for don tire
haha u sure? grin.u fit pass Adolf my.ind hitler for reputation? grin
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
See the old man dry yansh
abeg na persin sugar daddy be dat grin
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
lefulefu:

haha u sure? grin.u fit pass Adolf my.ind hitler for reputation? grin
For this particular op, I go do pass Hitler o. Her head no just correct
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
lefulefu:

abeg na persin sugar daddy be dat grin
That one no fit work for farm.grin
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
lefulefu:

oyin.d18
kim.bra
I am speechless. lipsrsealed
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
kimbra:
I am speechless. lipsrsealed
Say something grin
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Say something grin
The matter tire me. grin
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
kimbra:
The matter tire me. grin
Come make we go lay for sand like those peoplegrin this op no well
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
For this particular op, I go do pass Hitler o. Her head no just correct
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be / Is Introduction The Same Thing As Traditional Marriage? / How I Make Money Selling My Sex Videos On Snapchat – Former Office Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.