Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? (3902 Views)

No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. / No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo / Nigerian Lady Who Calls Herself 'the World's Greatest Nudist' Celebrates 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Come make we go lay for sand like those peoplegrin this op no well
No be small, I am behind you. grin
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
kimbra:
I am speechless. lipsrsealed
op no jus well grin grin.me come lie for sand naked grin
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
whywhyogun where is deepfriedpuff
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
lefulefu:

op no jus well grin grin.me come lie for sand naked grin
That one na western life. You know say those people brain dey touch. grin
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
kimbra:
That one na western life. You know say those people brain dey touch. grin
haha grin
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by whywhyogun: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:

I repeated my comment again because change starts with you.

200 years ago ,badagry was a gate of no return, and now it is a place for fun, such a big contrast, because of the zeitgeist , the ethos, the backdrop ,the human minds which are more open minded.

maybe 20 year later, badagry will be a gate of no return again , a naturist heaven , you dont want to return once you reach there.

who knows what vissicitude will bring to us. today 20 years can bring more things than what 200 years would do in the begone history
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by whywhyogun: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
thesicilian:
Whoever wants to become a naturist should go and live in the bush with animals. Thunder fire all of you with your Sodom and Gomorrah traditions!

see in the photo? a nude man and a nude woman. they are not gay

nudists are not gay. they dont do sodomy things

you are full of ingnorance
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 19, 2017
whywhyogun:

U can start by setting up an underground Nudists Camp, just like there are strip tease clubs.
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 19, 2017
whywhyogun:
if you view this photo, probably you will agree the nudist beach should exist in nigeria

Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2017
WORDWORLD:

why do u keep asking him for me,i dont even know that guy grin hi wordworld
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
why do u keep asking him for me,i dont even know that guy grin hi wordworld

Thatpuffpuffbae grin
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 25, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Thatpuffpuffbae grin
wink
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
wink
The Queen of changing moniker.
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by whywhyogun: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
I love to see some nude boys in badagry, it needs to be sex, sun and sands. but now it is just too clean. too desolate.
Re: Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? by inkaboutit4u(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
******inkaboutit4u.com replies ******* All Christians Should be NUDIST.

The first thing Adam and Eve did after they sinned against God, they put "clothes" on, or fig leaves on, and hide behind trees and bushes to hide from God. How dumb!!! That the confused sinful mind thinks like.

Jesus came to reverse what Adam and Eve did. So the first thing all Christians should do is the opposite of sinful Adam and Eve and become NUDIST and take all clothes off as a sign of following God with a pure heart that God gives NEW CREATION Christians.

Sinless NUDE Adam and Eve were a NEW CREATION in God, 100% nudist per God's creation plan forever. Heaven on earth, nude.
Sinless Christians are a NEW CREATION in God should obey God's desire, follow God's creation plan and be 100% nudist forever per God's design,
Gods desire

God wanted and wants all creation to be NUDIST, that is why God put 100% of all his creation on earth 100% nude for all creation to be nudist for all times. This is from God, it God design, God's desire, and God's plan, it's God creation. God did not want Adam and Eve to where clothes at all.

If Adam ate from "The Tree of (eternal) life" all God's creation , all humans would be 100% nudist forever per God's desire, per God's plan, per God design. But As soon as Adam and Eve sinned they covered up God's creation , God's created human body which God wanted to be nude forever.

Some will respond, but God gave them furs to ware instead of the fig leave. God did NOT change HIS mind, but dry fig leaves would be sharp and cut them. Furs would be better and not cut them. God still let them have free will.

But God's desire is that all people be nudist showing off God's creation and not man made cloths. All the rest of God's creation is nudist.

Why do we copy sinful Adam and Eve and put man made cloth on to cover God's human body creation, we should do as God desired, and God's creation plan, especially NEW CREATION sinless Christians
[/b]

If you are dating, then become a NUDIST dater, going on NUDE dates.

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=God_Created_Sexual_Human_Nature
[url]
http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=God_Gave_Sexual_Freedom_to_All_Creation[/url]

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Index_Nudity_Naturism

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Bible_Lust_Matthew_5_28_Taken_Out_Context

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Web_Pages_List

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calabar Girls Sex Video / Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat / If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.