Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant (6230 Views)

Ghanaian Actress, Akuapem Poloo Arrested Over Her Nude Photo With Her Seven-year / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by oloyeagbaakin(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hello good evening nairalander i taught my girlfriend was 2 days before her period but she is seven days away from her period now she is six days pregnant for me and i do stay with my parent currently but i have a BSc Physics thinking of getting house outside and relocating with my gf or what should i do? Will be a father soon

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Kingsley1000(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
congras ....remember to invite me during child naming ceremony

29 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by REIIGN(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Did you tell us before you fvcked her? undecided

26 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by dupzy05: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
OP Thank God for the good news pray fervently ,God will provide a good job for you congratulation!

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Please rent a house so you both can stay there.. Its a wise thing to do.. Am glad you want to take up the responsibility

9 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by dollyjoy(f): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
I don't get it!! Why have sex without protection if you are not adequately prepared for the aftermath? It's annoying!! Condom isn't expensive, make use of it please, to reduce the nuisance people give birth to all in the name of children. Mtheew

10 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Young03(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Make we contribute money give u

3 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by ednut1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
So why telling us. Mr raw

4 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
I don't get it!! Why have sex without protection if you are not adequately prepared for the aftermath? It's annoying!! Condom isn't expensive, make use of it please, to reduce the nuisance people give birth to all in the name of children. Mtheew
u call children nuisance.... May the lord not embarrass you in time of need..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by optional1(f): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
and now you wat make we help you with money to take care of ur baby mama nd ur baby....

When you dy do am on valentine day you tell us here?

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by optional1(f): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Young03:
Make we contribute money give u

bring your money na me be op treasurer.
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
question
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by olac21(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
is it possible to know if someone is just six days preggy??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Young03(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
optional1:

bring your money na me be op treasurer.
forward d account details asap
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Kingsley1000(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
we are complaining that the population of this country is too much and you are here contributing to the increase
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Vhicthorade(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
dollyjoy:

Are you saying children (Please there is nothing like illegitimate child in my dictionary, no one should be blamed for their parents mistake with that stupid tag) are nuisance?

4 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by baralatie(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
I send congrats
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Dojupyo(f): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
I'm happy cos you want to take up your responsibility..
Some boys would deny or better still sort for abortion, but you didn't cos you're a MAN..

You don't have to ask us what to do.. You know the answer already.. Get an apartment, and stay with her until you pay her bride price.. The best you can do for your unborn child is to promote your baby mama to a wife status, I believe you love her..

Do the needful, God will bless you soonest

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Marry her na. That one na talk?
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Collins4u1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
dollyjoy:

heaven has recorded it.

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Stevengerd(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dollyjoy... In The Nearest Future Naw, If U Knw Get Pikin. U Wil Be Running Frm Pillar To Post, Casting And Binding. Nt Knwin U Are The Cause Of Ur Misfortune... Heaven Has Stamped It

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Dojupyo(f): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
Condom isn't expensive, make use of it please, to reduce the nuisance people give birth to all in the name of children. Mtheew

Sometimes, things happen without planning..
You don't have to write this.. Children are children.. None are useless or nuisance or bastards.. Watch your tongue, l believe you're a Woman

9 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by ufuosman(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
congrats bro, just be buying baby things
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by westlius(m): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
my brother i be dj oo i can play at a discount rate cos u be my paddy for nairaland congrat.
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Kingsley1000(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Marry her na. That one na talk?
do you know whether she is marriagable ,i mean possess those attribute he desire in a woman
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
When you dey cum why you no quickly withdraw?

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Baby ti take over
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Dannidom(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
You dont have a job but you knw how to get a woman pregnant shey? The Lord is your strength!

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
u call children nuisance.... May the lord not embarrass you in time of need..
You see waitin Nl "Likes" dey cause. Person go type come forget to process am. grin

I commend the guy for taking responsibility. unlike some who would deny the girl and the baby. He'll definitely get a job. It's just a matter of time!.
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Moving4: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2017
If u think u are ready for it then go for it...
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by blueandbirds(m): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2017
My friend get sense small nau haba. .If you don't have meaningful thing to say just close your mouth bikonu. ..

quote author=dollyjoy post=54691921] I don't get it!! Why have sex without protection if you are not adequately prepared for the aftermath? It's annoying!! Condom isn't expensive, make use of it please, to reduce the nuisance people give birth to all in the name of children.
Mtheew[/quote.....]
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by jenny21(f): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2017
You can't be that naive shocked she can't conceive and also find out she is pregnant within 7 days

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Date Me (give Her A Reply Now) / Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now / Nigerian Blasts Crochet Maker For Making A Top That Reveal Her BrĀ£ast. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.