Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant (6249 Views)

Ghanaian Actress, Akuapem Poloo Arrested Over Her Nude Photo With Her Seven-year / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by modik(m): 4:59am On Mar 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
do you know whether she is marriagable ,i mean possess those attribute he desire in a woman

Why this analysis now?

Where we're you when he bypassed and overruled all and went straight to score his goal? She is not marriagable but good for enjoyment ba?

But wait a second,....... .. 6 day-old preggy
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Hypocrites: 5:24am On Mar 18, 2017
you will look back to the event that caused your present predicament and you will ask yourself 'my d i c k, why?'
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
You see waitin Nl "Likes" dey cause. Person go type come forget to process am. grin

I commend the guy for taking responsibility. unlike some who would deny the girl and the baby. He'll definitely get a job. It's just a matter of time!.
come na leme impregnate u . I will take care of d baby.. Good thing is dat I have a house and income already
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by refreshrate: 7:00am On Mar 18, 2017
modik:

Why this analysis now?

Where we're you when he bypassed and overruled all and went straight to score his goal? She is not marriagable but good for enjoyment ba?

Only sensible remark on this thread.
The last line? Only logical question on this thread.

Thank you so much for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Ifecoded(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Bros, forget shit and startup a new life with your wife... Not all marriages starts with, "Will You Marry Me" Some will start with "I Don Get Belle"...... Lol Dollyjoy no get chill at all.... Lol . . .H .A .P .P .Y . . . . .W .O .M .B . . . . . .E .S .C .A .P .E . . . . . .T .O . . . . . . .M .O .I Bon Anniversarie, peeps show some love....
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by stephleena(f): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2017
wow.. she was on her ovulation times when you met her oo...during those times,the smallest drop,can grow into something huge...congrats,newest daddy in town.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by JONSYN7154: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2017
Dojupyo:
I'm happy cos you want to take up your responsibility..
Some boys would deny or better still sort for abortion, but you didn't cos you're a MAN..

You don't have to ask us what to do.. You know the answer already.. Get an apartment, and stay with her until you pay her bride price.. The best you can do for your unborn child is to promote your baby mama to a wife status, I believe you love her..

Do the needful, God will bless you soonest
Among all the comments I've read yours is the best. May God continue to bless you beyond measure

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Shossie(f): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2017
Lol, are you sure she's pregnant, six days already and she's conceived, I don't want to believe it
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Kingsley1000(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2017
modik:

Why this analysis now?

are ladies might be good in that aspect but might not be good home managers or has features of a virtuous woman
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2017
jenny21:
You can't be that naive shocked she can't conceive and also find out she is pregnant within 7 days

You are perfectly right dear
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by KennyID17(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
u call children nuisance.... May the lord not embarrass you in time of need..

As in, I am really disappointed that came from a female cry cry cry
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by KennyID17(m): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2017
dollyjoy:
I don't get it!! Why have sex without protection if you are not adequately prepared for the aftermath? It's annoying!! Condom isn't expensive, make use of it please, to reduce the nuisance people give birth to all in the name of children. Mtheew

Admittedly, mistakes happen, that's how life works. But no child would drop from heaven if u didn't do d do that invited it, children are innocent. Calling a baby a nuisance isn't inhuman but also deplorable.

I have no advice for d op, as i haven't experienced such before.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2017
KennyID17:

As in, I am really disappointed that came from a female cry cry cry
am not surprised ... That's what is obtainable nowadays.. Its dificult to meet a lady who is sensible
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by KennyID17(m): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
am not surprised ... That's what is obtainable nowadays.. Its dificult to meet a lady who is sensible

I beg to disagree, there are a lot of sensible ladies out there i know a lot of them, have them as friends, and i also agree that d senseless ones greatly outnumber d sensible ones.

But it is our job as men to sensitize them on the right path. Note that me disagreeing with ur opinion is based purely on personal experience and beliefs, that doesn't excuse the fact the fact that what that lady did is very bad.

So my guy, it's our job to talk sense into d senseless ones. cool

Lemme play it neutral here, there are also senseless men out there just as there as senseless ladies, so to the ladies, it is ur job to talk sense into the men u deem senseless, but to tho that, you also must be sensible yourself.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2017
KennyID17:

I beg to disagree, there are a lot of sensible ladies out there i know a lot of them, have them as friends, and i also agree that d senseless ones greatly outnumber d sensible ones.

But it is our job as men to sensitize them on the right path. Note that e disagreeing with ur opinion is based purely on personal experience and beliefs, that doesn't excuse the fact the fact that what that lady did is very bad.

So my guy, it's our job to talk sense into d senseless ones. cool
cool
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by KennyID17(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
cool

Gbayi!! cool
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by teekay213(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2017
Dojupyo:

Sometimes, things happen without planning..
You don't have to write this.. Children are children.. None are useless or nuisance or bastards.. Watch your tongue, l believe you're a Woman

are some children not nuisance to the society?
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Skmoda360(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
jenny21:
You can't be that naive shocked she can't conceive and also find out she is pregnant within 7 days
dr jenny

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Shossie(f): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
Senseless kwa, I agree with you. cry
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Shossie:
Senseless kwa, I agree with you. cry
lol Shossie.. Nice nick
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Shossie(f): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
kiss
Cutehector:
lol Shossie.. Nice nick
Thanks, finally my crush replies me and even likes my nick, I am going to bed blessed today
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Shossie:
kiss Thanks, finally my crush replies me and even likes my nick, I am going to bed blessed today
wink am glad I made ur day
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by centboy123456(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
Marry her na. That one na talk?

OK u try born for me na marriage abi if girl get belle for me I must marry her abi u try well well
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by centboy123456(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Love Machine:
When you dey cum why you no quickly withdraw?

lol u na bad guy oh u nor know say the tinz dey sweet nothing sweet pass that tin
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by modik(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
are ladies might be good in that aspect but might not be good home managers or has features of a virtuous woman

Then why smell the apple u know is harmful to your health?

If she can gratify his sexual urge, she as well can be the mother of his unborn baby which automatically qualifies her to be the legally married wife.

Every other thing can be fixed. Men should learn to think with their head and not with their d*ck.
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by gemale(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
u call children nuisance.... May the lord not embarrass you in time of need..
Stop trying to twist her words. You know what she meant. Having children 1 can't take care of is a nuisance. We need to start giving ourselves sense in Africa & Nigeria in particular. We aren't rats that we should breed carelessly without any concrete thought about how to cater for the welfare of the children being born. Children shouldn't just be seen as blessings. They are responsibilities & sadly not everyone is fit to bear such responsibility. Tell me, how does the op want to go about providing for that child? A can of baby food in the market goes for about 5-6000 naira, the smallest pack of diapers goes for nothing less than 500 naira. My sister, who's married with a child spends nothing less than 60k a month on things lyk cerelac, nutrigold, pampers, baby wipes etc. He's unemployed & seems incapable of providing basic needs for himself not to even talk about a woman & a child. If care is not taken, he risks subjecting that child to a life of poverty & lack unless either his parents or d girl's parents are well to do. Is that something that should be applauded or encouraged?

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by gemale(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Skmoda360:

dr jenny
Actually it's true. I don't think it's possible. I don't think HCG concentration in the urine is enough to read positive and the woman doesn't get a missed period until roughly the third week after sex.
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Skmoda360(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2017
gemale:

Actually it's true. I don't think it's possible. I don't think HCG concentration in the urine is enough to read positive and the woman doesn't get a missed period until roughly the third week after sex.
i knew she is right thats why i called her dr jenny.
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by dingbang(m): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2017
Cutehector:
let's chat on whatsapp ..
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by livgenius: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2017
6 days pregnant � There's no way to tell in 6 days c'mon.
Re: Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant by Desdola(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2017
I don't understand. Is it that condom seem expensive or the guy is shy to go buy one. Why going for unprotected sex if u ain't ready for the consequences

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Date Me (give Her A Reply Now) / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Goes Unclad On Instagram (Photos, Video) / Which African Country Has The Curviest Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.