Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK (26962 Views)

Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue / Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
^ ^ ^

See the same coward who started an argument is running to the mods for protection even when it's clear I didn't break any rules. grin grin grin

Nusaf, if you can't stand the heat, get the fucking hell out of the kitchen!

Argument and insult are not synonyms.

People resort to insults when their arguments hold no water.

***waiting for the mods to do the needful***

CC

Richiez
Olawalebabs
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nnamdig2(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2017
This is why I don't believe Nigerian news, I graduated from civil engineering department of Unizik...and I can tell you, we've had 2 first class before....the first class was in 2010 by nwakiere who is a lecturer now there..the second one graduated in 2012...I know dem both
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nnamdig2(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2017
This is why I don't believe Nigerian news, I graduated from civil engineering department of Unizik...and I can tell you, we've had 2 first class before....the first class was in 2010 by nwakiere who is a lecturer now there..the second one graduated in 2012...I know dem both
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
Nusaf:

Argument and insult are not synonyms.

People resort to insults when their arguments hold no water.

***waiting for the mods to do the needful***

grin grin grin
[/s]
You're not even a smart liar. grin grin grin

So using pictures to troll is not synonymous to insult too? Use your head!

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2017
Nnamdig2:
first lady bro.... 2 other guys also finished wit a first class wit dis set...dis had 3 first class graduates from d Dept..

BTW its ma Dept too
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[s][/s]
You're not even a smart liar. grin grin grin

So using pictures to troll is not synonymous to insult too? Use your head!

Rules are there, apply them for necessary sanctions, rather than resorting to aggression which speaks volumes of upbringing.

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Lame excuse.

I studied engineering too, Elect/Elect.
r u done trolling bro cheesy

Ah swear I was having mad fun wink
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Rules are there, apply them for necessary sanctions, rather than resorting to aggression which speaks volumes of upbringing.

grin grin grin
And the rules don't frown at picture trolling, which is your specialty?
And see who's talking of upbringing, like he had a good one...the same person who insinuated the lady must have fvcked her way up because she's from "a certain part of the country".
Shame on you! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
oh yea....n m sure d god of elect/elect makes no mistake grin

Mistakes are made by everyone but not under the lame excuse of not being an expert in a general subject especially basic English.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by tpalan(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2017
It's Nnamdi Azikiwe University not UNIZIK
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Mistakes are made by everyone but not under the lame excuse of not being an expert in a general subject especially basic English.
I thought u'v never made a mistake all ur life

U make mistakes too

Den u r a fake god grin
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2017
Emyres:
Congrats Adanne.
Well done.

Leave all this slay girls or queens. Slay queens with no brain.
Her dad may have helped her too.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

[s]And the rules don't frown at picture trolling, which is your specialty?
And see who's talking of upbringing, like he had a good one...the same person who insinuated the lady must have fvcked her way up because she's from "a certain part of the country".
Shame on you![/s] grin grin grin

All these craps just to defend an open lie?

Throwing tantrums when there is no need for one is a reflection of upbringing.

What stops you from continuing with the vulgar languages. Or are you scared of ban?

***meanwhile, still waiting to see if rules are meant for some and not for others***
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Ningi2020(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2017
Congrats to her,,, In ATBU she will only find herselve wit her brain in second class...
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
I thought u'v never made a mistake all ur life

U make mistakes too

Den u r a fake god grin

Nay! I'm not a god, let alone a fake one. I do make mistakes but not under the lame excuse of not being a graduate in English language.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2017
Ningi2020:
Congrats to her,,, In ATBU she will only find herselve wit her brain in second class...

God bless you. Are you a Balewite?

The best she can get is even 2:2.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Nay! I'm not a god, let alone a fake one. I do make mistakes but not under the lame excuse of not being a graduate in English language.
oh ...so u r not god... Really

Y play god

It makes u a'god impersonator' bro cheesy
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2017
Ningi2020:
so no one graduates wit a first class in ATBU??
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
oh ...so u r not god... Really

Y play god

It makes u a'god impersonator' bro cheesy

Hahahahahahahahaha. I repeat, I don't hide under the lame excuse of not being a graduate in English language.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
so no one graduates wit a first class in ATBU??

No short-cuts.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Hahahahahahahahaha. I repeat, I don't hide under the lame excuse of not being a graduate in English language.
no u don't

Dats y u r a 'god impersonator' bro grin
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
Nusaf:

All these craps just to defend an open lie?

Throwing tantrums when there is no need for one is a reflection of upbringing.

What stops you from continuing with the vulgar languages. Or are you scared of ban?

***meanwhile, still waiting to see if rules are meant for some and not for others***
[/s]
Hahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin See paranoia o! grin grin

You started the tantrums right before I joined this thread, and I felt like feeding you with your own flesh - which I've been doing perfectly, anyway. Where I come, we don't let stray dogs roam the street. We arrest and keep them until their owners come for their ransom.
So, why exactly are you mad at me now? Why do you desperately want me banned? Have we not been entertaining the guests? grin

Come on now! Throw another shot. I'm waiting! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
no u don't

Dats y u r a 'god impersonator' bro grin

Your teachers who mark your exam scripts fall into that category, I guess.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nnamdig2(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
first lady bro.... 2 other guys also finished wit a first class wit dis set...dis had 3 first class graduates from d Dept..

BTW its ma Dept too

that's nice, didn't u read do news, dey said first person!!!
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

No short-cuts.
if d best dey can get was 2.2 den it speaks to high heaven d kind of pple dat schooled der

Sorry to burst ur bubble bro....d lady took d long n narrow way

Or is d god of elect/elect jealous because he finished wit a 2.2...hehehe cheesy
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2017
A girl graduated with a First Class honours and some e-thugs with bad upbringing are on Nairaland ranting.
What a wonderful world! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[s][/s]
Hahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin See paranoia o! grin grin

You started the tantrums right before I joined this thread, and I felt like feeding you with your own flesh - which I've been doing perfectly, anyway. Where I come, we don't let stray dogs roam the street. We arrest and keep them until their owners come for their ransom.
So, why exactly are you mad at me now? Why do you desperately want me banned? Have we not been entertaining the guests? grin

Come on now! Throw another shot. I'm waiting! grin grin

Which shot? Go and learn how to argue without resorting to aggression cos it depicts nothing but upbringing.

I notice the sudden withdrawal from the use of vulgar languages, why?

***still waiting to be sure if nl rules are selective***
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2017
Nnamdig2:

that's nice, didn't u read do news, dey said first person!!!
d op made a grave mistake den.....uba n Nwakaire(who taught us in our finals) did finish wit a first class...also alongside her.....Mezie Ethelbert n josephat both finished wit a first class
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
if d best dey can get was 2.2 den it speaks to high heaven d kind of pple dat schooled der

Sorry to burst ur bubble bro....d lady took d long n narrow way

Or is d god of elect/elect jealous because he finished wit a 2.2...hehehe cheesy

Hehehe, that's not the point. The point is that we all know how they roll in those places.

I won't mention schools, but that is the standard there.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
A girl graduated with a First Class honours and some e-thugs with bad upbringing are on Nairaland ranting.
What a wonderful world! grin grin
d guy is just jealous....seems he finished wit a 2.2 so he just cudnt accept d fact dat a Lady engineer finished wit a higher gp grin
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Hehehe, that's not the point. The point is that we all know how they roll in those places.

I won't mention schools, but that is the standard there.
just say d truth bro

U r VERY jealous ....no wonder u took it so personal tongue
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
just say d truth bro

U r VERY jealous ....no wonder u took it so personal tongue

Jealous over sharp practices that have become the unwritten motto?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Let's Know The English Names / How Much Money The University Of Ibadan Gets From Government Annually / Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.