Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK (26960 Views)

Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue / Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
Nusaf:

Which shot? Go and learn how to argue without resorting to aggression cos it depicts nothing but upbringing.

I notice the sudden withdrawal from the use of vulgar languages, why?

***still waiting to be sure if nl rules are selective***
[/s]
Wipe your tears, crybaby. Your sudden defensive mode so as to get me banned is not working. You can't be playing the victim card after throwing the first shot. WTF! grin
And the mods have seen your mention but they didn't ban me because I didn't break any Nairaland rules.
Now stop meowing and give us a roar! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[s][/s]
Wipe your tears, crybaby. Your sudden defensive mode so as to get me banned is not working. You can't be playing the victim card after throwing the first shot. WTF! grin
And the mods have seen your mention but they didn't ban me because I didn't any Nairaland rules.
Now stop meowing and give us a roar! grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahahaha. Finally tamed.

***meanwhile, still waiting for necessary sanctions***

grin grin grin

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Your teachers who mark your exam scripts fall into that category, I guess.
grin grin grin

god of elect/elect is going below d belt

Sorry bro dat didn't hurt wink
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
d guy is just jealous....seems he finished wit a 2.2 so he just cudnt accept d fact dat a Lady engineer finished wit a higher gp grin
That's not even the issue. He's pained because she's from the east. I know that guy; he is a bigot.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Jealous over sharp practices that have become the unwritten motto?
no bro

Jealous because a girl beat u

Now run along god of elect/elect....So nairalanders won't c u cry grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
grin grin grin

god of elect/elect is going below d belt

Sorry bro dat didn't hurt wink

And you think calling me god makes any sense?

Stop hiding under the lame excuse of not being a graduate in English language.

This is basic English which all graduates understand (or at least, should understand)

No wonder she has first class.
Not surprised.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

And you think calling me god makes any sense?

Stop hiding under the lame excuse of not being a graduate in English language.

This is basic English which all graduates understand (or at least, should understand)

No wonder she has first class.
Not surprised.
grin grin grin grin

Now m sure...I really did touch a nerve or maybe two wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
no bro

Jealous because a girl beat u

Now run along god of elect/elect....So nairalanders won't c u cry grin

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
Nusaf:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Finally tamed.

***meanwhile, still waiting for necessary sanctions***

grin grin grin
[/s]
Tamed? How lame!
Have I been wilding out or feeding you with painful truths? Hating on someone who doesn't know you exist can be dumbest thing one could do.

Keep waiting for my ban, you hear? Loser! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
grin grin grin grin

Now m sure...I really did touch a nerve or maybe two wink

Haha. Which nerve? That some sharp practices have been glorified?
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

guess words v failed u cool
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Haha. Which nerve? That some sharp practices have been glorified?
do u v proof

No u don't

Dats y I said u r "fantastically jealous" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[s][/s]
Tamed? How lame!
Have I been wilding out or feeding you with painful truths? Hating on someone who doesn't know you exist can be dumbest thing one could do.

Keep waiting for my ban, you hear? Loser! grin

Hehehe. I never knew taming can be this easy.

After several corner cutting, they want us to believe craps.
Cucumber saga quickly comes to mind.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
do u v proof

No u don't

Dats y I said u r "fantastically jealous" cheesy

I don't need to prove anything.

It is the tradition.

Same applies to miracle centres from those places and they still make noise about performance in WAEC.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
guess words v failed u cool

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
Nusaf:

Hehehe. I never taming can be this easy.

After several corner cutting, they want us to believe craps.
Cucumber saga quickly comes to mind.
[/s]
Nobody cares about what you believe. I'm just happy to know that you're losing your sleep over the success of someone who doesn't know about your existence.

And I'm not wishing you a speedy recovery. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

I don't need to prove anything.

It is the tradition.

Same applies to miracle centres from those places and they still make noise about performance in WAEC.
so u sit in ur chair n rubbish someone else's achievement without facts

M done wit u bro..... I refuse to keep wasting productive time on ur lot....I hope one day u can achieve sumtin (well didn't get a first class) n nobody will rubbish ur achievement if u really merited it

#peace

2 Likes

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by farouk0403(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2017
Capableben:
Nice. A remarkable feat she has achieved.

Have you been down lately and lack the motivation to chase your dreams? MastaBen and LS Ecorest have come to give you a hundred and one reasons why you must stand up, push hard till your dreams come to fruition and SHINE LIKE A STAR.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/194829/by/0BP1MUDo~8

Drop your comments about the song here:https://www.nairaland.com/3685066/new-single-shine-like-star
is this Gift( Ls corest) from futy electrical engineering?
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Nufas, please don't run away. I'm not working today, so, I have your time.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
Nufas, please don't run away. I'm not working today, so, I have your time.
unfortunately his case is beyond redemption

I weep for him cry
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:

M done wit u bro..... I refuse to keep wasting productive time on ur lot....I hope one day u can achieve sumtin (well didn't get a first class) n nobody will rubbish ur achievement if u really merited it

#peace
Oh, why? You chased that guy away when I'm just beginning to have fun.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Nufas ooo! Nufasatu! Where are you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:

#peace

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2017
Nufas, but you know picture trolling is for lazy ass people who can't find the right words to use to defend their arguments.

So, shall we start all over again...this time no pictures? grin grin grin
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

CarrotAndStick:
[s][/s]
Nobody cares about what you believe. I'm just happy to know that you're losing your sleep over the success of someone who doesn't know about your existence.

And I'm not wishing you a speedy recovery. grin grin grin

Loosing sleep? Hehehe. The type of sleeplessness during the cucumber saga?

We know how it is done and you can remain on nl till eternity to defend the falsehood, it is getting stale.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

m so sorry dear

I had to defend my erstwhile coursemate wink

I did take it personal cos I knw hw hard dat girl worked for it.....during d time she was doing her project she literally lived in d lab....der is dis gruelling test ...compaction test...whr u a lift heavy rod to do...dis girl did it herself in d lab n she reads alot ....really hardworking girl n sumone who knows next to ntin bout her starts running his mouth as if he knows jack....I just had to put him in his place
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
Nufas, but you know picture trolling is for lazy ass people who can't find the right words to use to defend their arguments.

So, shall we start all over again...this time no pictures? grin grin grin

Start what? I have given you sufficient attention. This is the same person that will start throwing tantrums upandan the next moment. Meanwhile, I easily get bored with circus.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Loosing sleep? Hehehe. The type of sleeplessness during the cucumber saga?

We know how it is done and you can remain on nl till eternity to defend the falsehood, it is getting stale.
Well, I'm not here to defend cucumbers and their female users, am I? So, stop derailing and concentrate on the main topic, will you?

Why are you losing your sleep over an Igbo girl that got a first class honours? Is it impossible in your part of Nigeria? cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Start what? I have given you sufficient attention. This is the same person that will start throwing tantrums upandan the next moment. Meanwhile, I easily get bored with circus.
It's never sufficient until I said so. I guess you're not working today too, unless you're a gate man...which is very possible. grin grin grin

And I've been civil enough in my debate with you so far, haven't I? No more tantrums, ok?

So, tell me, why are so embittered by the girl's success story?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

Well, I'm not here to defend cucumbers and their female users, am I? So, stop derailing and concentrate on the main topic, will you?

Why are you losing your sleep over an Igbo girl that got a first class honours? Is it impossible in your part of Nigeria? cheesy grin grin

And you can't draw the simple analogy between the two? Very pathetic.

Were we informed of the intrigues that culminated in her victory? We only got to know when promises were not kept.

Same applies to this. Just that when it happens, it won't enjoy media publicity.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
m so sorry dear

I had to defend my erstwhile coursemate wink

I did take it personal cos I knw hw hard dat girl worked for it.....during d time she was doing her project she literally lived in d lab....der is dis gruelling test ...compaction test...whr u a lift heavy rod to do...dis girl did it herself in d lab n she reads alot ....really hardworking girl n sumone who knows next to ntin bout her starts running his mouth as if he knows jack....I just had to put him in his place
LOL! You're not getting this gist. The only reason Nufas aka Nufasatu is pained is because the girl is Igbo. Otherwise, what has "cucumber" got to do with the topic?

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

It's never sufficient until I said so. I guess you're not working today too, unless you're a gate man...which is very possible. grin grin grin

And I've been civil enough in my debate with you so far, haven't I? No more tantrums, ok?

So, tell me, why are so embittered by the girl's success story?

Oh! You actually hurled insults? I see. These are the denials that have characterised you lots and it is quite unfortunate.
Yes, I'm a gateman, anything wrong with that?
Is it not better than pushing some stuff up the anus just to because "I must make am"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) / Let's Know The English Names / How Much Money The University Of Ibadan Gets From Government Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.