Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK (26965 Views)

Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue / Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by NaijaBlend: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nusaf:

No be naija we dey?
Especially in some parts of the country where we all know how they roll.
grin grin grin

I am sure if you went to any university, you would know that to make first class, you will have to score 70% and above in nearly all your courses. Be reasonable, OK.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 3:30am On Mar 24, 2017
NaijaBlend:

I am sure if you went to any university, you would know that to make first class, you will have to score 70% and above in nearly all your courses. Be reasonable, OK.

Small fry, I did not attend even a primary school but we all know how these things are done especially in some specific places.

Similar thing they preached to us following the revelations of the existence of miracle centres all over some five villages.

As if we were told that "the most beautiful" from one of those villages had discovered a better way to which some fruits can be of better use to humanity than mere eating, a discovery for which she was "duly rewarded" grin grin grin

Meanwhile, as earlier stated, I did not attend even a primary school but I was told that first class is a class of grade that falls in the range of 4.5 to 5.0 on a 5 point CGPA. The implication of this is that for a student to graduate with a first class grade, majority of his/her grades in all courses (especially courses with higher units) must be As (A=5 pts) with very few Bs (B=4pts). 70% of the obtainable score must be obtained by a student to secure an A while 60% is required for a B. Any score in excess of 70% is not of any practical benefit.

So, small fry, which university did you attend? I mean, the university that requires 70% AND ABOVE in almost all courses being the condition for the award of a first class grade.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by ArcToyin(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
bravo!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) / Let's Know The English Names / How Much Money The University Of Ibadan Gets From Government Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.