Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK (26964 Views)

Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue / Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[/s][s][s][/s]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get your head in a noose already and save your parents the stress of having to feed and clothe you. Poor loser! That girl's award is enough to buy you and your entire clan, with enough change still left. It's a prize you will never witness in your family line till you join your ancestors.

And what's with the Ojukwu's picture, though? Are you going to call me an iPod yewt too Well, to hell with them as well as with you.

Just go and apologize to your parents for wasting 9 months of pains and anguish only to be repaid by your worthlessness after many decades. grin grin grin

Loser!

Hehe, there he goes again, this thing dey pain am die.
How my parents take dey feed me when I dey do my gateman jejeje? Abi I tell you say dey no dey pay me?

Exactly my point, I-must-make-am people, just imagine how the certificate is being quantified in monetary terms. Is anyone still in doubt how these people actually "work hard" to get the paper first class?

Stop ranting over open secret, everyone is fully aware of how these things are done in those places.

Haha, the brave man is scared of his ikemba?

The last foaming really got me laughing out loud.

Hahahahahahahahaha.
What I keep getting from my parents is blessings and more blessings, you know. They are indeed very satisfied. Meanwhile, do I need to remind you that we don't wake out parents with side kicks?

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[s][/s]
Calling the mods for backup and you still wonder why I call you a coward? grin grin grin

Loser!

Will continue to inform the mods

CC
Richiez
Olawalebabs
Fyestboi
seun
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
Nusaf aka Nusafatu, you're a crybaby and shameless coward. Do you think reporting my posts is going to save you? You better come back here and finish what you started. grin cheesy cheesy

CC

Richiez
Olawalebabs
Fyestboi
seun
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
Nusaf:

Hehe, there he goes again, this thing dey pain am die.
How my parents take dey feed me when I dey do my gateman jejeje? Abi I tell you say dey no dey pay me?

Exactly my point, I-must-make-am people, just imagine how the certificate is being quantified in monetary terms. Is anyone still in doubt how these people actually "work hard" to get the paper first class?

Stop ranting over open secret, everyone is fully aware of how these things are done in those places.

Haha, the brave man is scared of his ikemba?

The last foaming really got me laughing out loud.

Hahahahahahahahaha.
What I keep getting from my parents is blessings and more blessings, you know. They are indeed very satisfied. Meanwhile, do I need to remind you that we don't wake out parents with side kicks?
[/s]
Did your father raise you to become a gateman? Even if that's the only legacy you he left you, can't you venture into other things to assist your family? If you can't push cocaine like me, then fvcking sell your kidney for 2.5 million naira and feed! Abi na family curse to be born and die in poverty? angry

Yes, I'm with the I-must-make-am people - that's what life is about. You have to survive or die trying. Cowards like you butcher their parents for money rituals. We stuff cocaine in our ass! Abi na your own yansh I put am? So why are you pained? grin grin

But we have our differences: I wake my father with a kick; you rape your mom and kill your father for juju. grin grin grin So let's be proud of ourselves and keep repping.

Remind the day anybody from your clan bags a first class.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by jabojafa(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
edawg:

Chidozie Nwakire was actually the 1st to bag 1st class from the department,then Jospo did it again.
wich set were u?
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
Nusaf:

Will continue to inform the mods

CC
[/s]
Inform them of what exactly? That I'm molesting you or you're tired, coward? undecided
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[s][/s]
Did your father raise you to become a gateman? Even if that's the only legacy you he left you, can't you venture into other things to assist your family? If you can't push cocaine like me, then fvcking sell your kidney for 2.5 million naira and feed! Abi na family curse to be born and die in poverty? angry

Yes, I'm with the I-must-make-am people - that's what life is about. You have to survive or die trying. Cowards like you butcher their parents for money rituals. We stuff cocaine in our ass! Abi na your own yansh I put am? So why are you pained? grin grin

But we have our differences: I wake my father with a kick; you rape your mom and kill your father for juju. grin grin grin So let's be proud of ourselves and keep repping.

Remind the day anybody from your clan bags a first class.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Laff want comot my teeth. Thank God at least you agree that all the social ills of the society emanate from your sides.

But at the same time, all the other activities are also identified with you. Nollywood has exposed so many things about your ways of life.

Choi, sell self body parts for money? The ego worshippers don come oh!
Die in poverty? Hehehe, this one might just be among hustlers at Ladipo Market or one of those creatures making efforts to "transport some products" across.

Did I tell you I'm not satisfied with my gateman job? Why are you taking Panadol for my headache? Or did my parents complain to you?

How more confused can one be? An ordinary gateman who is contented with his job and who you just wondered why he was poor is the same person that killed his parents for money rituals at the same time? Are these not self contradictory? How does this appeal to simple logic? Does this not appropriately describe a desperate fellow who has sold his kidney for N2.5m just to escape poverty and "be taking coffee on weekends"? How can a man whose life centres around I-must-make-am be accusing the poor man of money rituals again in the same breath?

Of course, pushing 20kg of stuff up the a_ss by whosoever is desperate to "make am" shouldn't be my business, just the way the selling of kidney for N2.5m to escape poverty shouldnt be, but it becomes my fvcking and anyone else's biz when the cyberspace is inundated with rooster and bull stories of how money was made because someone got "first class".

After all, did anybody go to court when someone was crowned as "most beautiful"? But the same crown later took some people to court.

So, someone thinks he is rich because he has N2.5m, being the proceeds from the sale of his kidney? Hahahahahahahahaha, nawao.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

Bloody coward! Don't tell me you're tired yet. Leave the mods out of this. We can do this till 1am. grin

Will continue to inform the mods of insults

CC

Richiez
Olawalebabs
Fyestboi
seun
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[s][/s]
Inform them of what exactly? That I'm molesting you or you're tired, coward? undecided

Pain want kill am.

Insult ain't molestation. Is just a reflection of upbringing and wherever they occur, I will inform the mods accordingly. I really want to know if rule 2 is no longer in use. If I'm sure of that, you will certainly regret even quoting me in the first place.

Besides, you don't need to tell me how far you can go, just continue. You have been bragging about your readiness since morning.
Wherever insults appear, I inform the mode accordingly cos I really want to know if rules no longer exist. Then you will know that you are a learner with all these foaming.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[s][/s]

Dude, I'm not on the same time zone with you, pls respond in time. At least you should be in your room "drinking coffee" since you are not a gateman. Your time is around 1030pm now, at least you should be indoor.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[s][/s]

So, after all these noise, this is how you finally left? These people and chest beating ehh! Meanwhile I purposely stay awake to see how far you can go. I know u will run but never expected it this soon. He was already bragging of 1am but what is time now, still about 20 minutes to 11pm by your time. I hate empty barrels with passion.

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by edawg(m): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
jabojafa:
wich set were u?
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2017
Nusaf:

My answer to the emboldened is in the affirmative.

Reason not too far fetched, the cucumber issue has more than exposed everything.

Yes, I'm by the gate waiting for the oga.
But did you check the liquid you made for yourself in the name of coffee?
den all d guys from d north are boko haram members...

When will u b given a suicide vest bro
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2017
Nusaf:

Sharrap.

I have schooled several "graduates" from those muddy places properly and wondered aloud to their hearings how they passed through schools.

You certainly don't know what the word "coward" means, otherwise you wouldn't have been comfortable using it for who you know nothing about.

I don't know you but I doubt if you dare look at me in the face and say something that piece me off in real life. I doubt, I mean, very very unlikely.

Yes, she has her paper after a lot of "hard work", I know very well, and who is arguing against that?
When the other one got crowned as "the most beautiful", did anyone argue against it?

Bitter? This got me laughing out loud grin grin grin

Certainly, if you are finding it difficult to write in good English, you can switch to Pidgin. I understand Pidgin very well.

Meanwhile, did you do your assignment?
oh she knows ntin about u??

U r a COWARD yea I said dat

She knows ntin bout u....but u knw Tessy lady slept her way to a first class degree

Ill say it agn.....u r a COWARD
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
nuelzz04:
[s]oh she knows ntin about u??

U r a COWARD yea I said dat

She knows ntin bout u....but u knw Tessy lady slept her way to a first class degree

Ill say it agn.....u r a COWARD

nuelzz04:
den all d guys from d north are boko haram members...

When will u b given a suicide vest bro[/s]

Sharrap.

Do I know Tessy lady or whatever you call that name?

Btw, you can go ahead and call everybody in the North bh member, and who told you I give a flying fvck about that?

Small fry, you are just occupying space without saying anything for all I care as long as calling me a coward doesn't make me one, after all, your partner, who just made it clear how he sold his kidney for N2.5m to escape poverty, called me a gateman and how does that give him back his kidney?

Meanwhile, where is that your boastful partner? Or has the hammer finally landed on him?

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nusaf:

Sharrap.

Do I know Tessy lady or whatever you call that name?

Btw, you can go ahead and call everybody in the North bh member, and who told you I give a flying fvck about that?

Small fry, you are just occupying space without saying anything for all I care as long as calling me a coward doesn't make me one, after all, your partner, who just made it clear how he sold his kidney for N2.5m to escape poverty, called me a gateman and how does that give him back his kidney?

Meanwhile, where is that your boastful partner? Or has the hammer finally landed on him?

grin grin grin
to settle d matter ...Tessy didn't Bleep her way to a first class just lyk u said ....I, calling u a coward doesn't mean u r a coward....u saying she bleeped her way to a first class doesn't mean she did it

Case closed
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
nuelzz04:
to settle d matter ...Tessy didn't Bleep her way to a first class just lyk u said ....I, calling u a coward doesn't mean u r a coward....u saying she bleeped her way to a first class doesn't mean she did it

Case closed

Pls, prove the emboldened.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by jessyb: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
If you reside in Lagos and want to make extra money with a real estate firm...whatsapp 07084910289 for more details
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nusaf:

Pls, prove the emboldened.
pls prove u r not a coward cheesy n a BH member
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
nuelzz04:
pls prove u r not a coward cheesy n a BH member

But I have stated earlier that I don't give a damn about whatever you say about me or are you also having problem with comprehension because you did not study English?

You had described me by those words and it is same you that denied it again, now I should prove that I'm not, is anything wrong with you?

Oh! After being challenged to prove your allegation, this is the best you can come up with?

How will you make a statement and hold me responsible? Is that how you were brought up?

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nusaf:

But I have stated earlier that I don't give a damn about whatever you say about me or are you also having problem with comprehension because you did not study English?

You had described me by those words and it is same you that denied it again, now I should prove that I'm not, is anything wrong with you?

Oh! After being challenged to prove your allegation, this is the best you can come up with?

How will you make a statement and hold me responsible? Is that how you were brought up?

u v to first prove d lady bleeped her way to a first class first

Den we'll discuss
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
nuelzz04:
u v to first prove d lady bleeped her way to a first class first

Den we'll discuss

How many times do want me to respond to this?

Are you alright? Small fry, it is not my fault that you have problem with comprehension, after all, "you did not study English". grin grin grin

Now, I'm getting bored with needless circus.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nusaf:

How many times do want me to respond to this?

Are you alright? Small fry, it is not my fault that you have problem with comprehension, after all, "you did not study English". grin grin grin

Now, I'm getting bored with needless circus.
Mr BH ...y will i prove my allegations if u can't prove urs cheesy

Ur mouth must b very wide...cos u speak from both sides of it cheesy
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
nuelzz04:
Mr BH ...y will i prove my allegations if u can't prove urs cheesy

Ur mouth must b very wide...cos u speak from both sides of it cheesy

CC
Richiez
Olawalebabs
Fynestboi
seun
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nusaf:

CC
Richiez
Olawalebabs
Fynestboi
se
lol cry bby grin grin grin

Isn't small fry n insult??
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nusaf:

CC
Richiez
Olawalebabs
Fynestboi
seun
now I knw u r REALLY pained...I don't mind being banned

V gotten wat I wanted tongue
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
nuelzz04:
now I knw u r REALLY pained...I don't mind being banned

V gotten wat I wanted tongue

Except in the event that another insult come up, for now you are getting boring and

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nusaf:

Except in the event that another insult come up, for now you are getting boring and
sorry bro...u r pained grin

U always use pictures to save face wen pained..lol
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nusaf:

CC
Richiez
Olawalebabs
Fynestboi
seun
v u asked urself y d mods do not ban anyone u report?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) / Let's Know The English Names / How Much Money The University Of Ibadan Gets From Government Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.