Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,099 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK (26967 Views)

Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue / Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

LOL! You're not getting this gist. The only reason Nufas aka Nufasatu is pained is because the girl is Igbo. Otherwise, what has "cucumber" got to do with the topic?
dats y u don't need to descend to his level

Just allow him wallow in his........ .... grin(bfr I chop ban)

D fact dat dat is his opinion changes ntin ....he failed to ansa ur question abt any girl from his side of d country being able to achieve such feat
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

And you can't draw the simple analogy between the two? Very pathetic.

Were we informed of the intrigues that culminated in her victory? We only got to know when promises were not kept.

Same applies to this. Just that when it happens, it won't enjoy media publicity.
But you can protest against her result if you really want to. It's very simple. Write a query to the vice chancellor of that school asking him to let the girl defend her First Class before a panel. A lot of people have lost their degrees through this.
But if she's able to defend it, she can sue you later for defamation and make you pay through your nose or rot in prison. grin grin

So, get it done now and stop whining!
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

LOL! You're not getting this gist. The only reason Nufas aka Nufasatu is pained is because the girl is Igbo. Otherwise, what has "cucumber" got to do with the topic?
just check out wat he is doing .....he keeps leaving ur 'critical' questions unanswered grin
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

But you can protest against her result if you really want to. It's very simple. Write a query to the vice chancellor of that school asking him to let the girl defend her First Class before a panel. A lot of people have lost their degrees through this.
But if she's able to defend it, she can sue you later for defamation and make you pay through your nose or rot in prison. grin grin

u knw I cud bring her attention to dis if I really wish to.....but it isn't worth it
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Oh! You actually hurled insults? I see. These are the denials that have characterised you lots and it is quite unfortunate.
Yes, I'm a gateman, anything wrong with that?
Is it not better than pushing some stuff up the anus just to because "I must make am"?
Was that really an insult or a statement? I gave a reason why you may not have time for me today - which is being a gateman. And why would you even feel bad if you know you're not a gateman

And, yes, I push coke up my anus. I guess we're even now. Let's stop derailing henceforth.

So, back to my question. Why do you feel it's impossible for an Igbo girl to get a First Class Degree?

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:33am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
u knw I cud bring her attention to dis if I really wish to.....but it isn't worth it
Hell no! Please don't! For an ordinary Nufas aka Nufasatu? Mbanu! He's not worth the attention.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
just check out wat he is doing .....he keeps leaving ur 'critical' questions unanswered grin
It's their way. Awon haters. Dem full Nairaland, especially in the Politics Section. grin
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

Hell no! Please don't! For an ordinary Nufas aka Nufasatu? Mbanu! He's not worth the attention.
u v successfully chased him away....lyk u said if he believes d girl didn't merit her first class he shud witte to d vc of d sch

M sure as hell dat she will defend it over n over agn grin
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

It's their way. Awon haters. Dem full Nairaland, especially in the Politics Section. grin
its very unfair ...someone u knw ntin abt u just pass judgment... Cos of wat
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
its very unfair ...someone u knw ntin abt u just pass judgment... Cos of wat
LOL! It's like a hereditary. It's the hate they inherited from their parents and will inevitably pass on to their children.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

CarrotAndStick:

Was that really an insult or a statement? I gave a reason why you may not have time for me today - which is being a gateman. And why would you even feel bad if you know you're not a gateman

And, yes, I push coke up my anus. I guess we're even now. Let's stop derailing henceforth.

So, back to my question. Why do you feel it's impossible for an Igbo girl to get a First Class Degree?

Why should I be angry for being a gateman? I'm just trying to let you know that every society has norms and values and legitimately earning my source of income is a value well cherished in my society rather than engaging in illicit activities such as robbery, drug trafficking prostitution etc.

Protest against her result? Will her result stop me from being a gateman?
My point is, stop making noise about it because we all know how they roll. Simple.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by mrsuccessful(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2017
You no get sense

golddiamond860:
What were the men doing that a lady broke this chain. They were busy looking at the beauriful women in class and in campus and got disyractef. Shame on them. The lady deserve Automatic employment....lecturer at the university . or a post in the ministry of works....congrats to you

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by noziz(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2017
Meanwhile, NL girls dey do olosho up and down cool
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
u v successfully chased him away....lyk u said if he believes d girl didn't merit her first class he shud witte to d vc of d sch

M sure as hell dat she will defend it over n over agn grin
LOL! He probably didn't get the sarcasm in that statement. You must have certain qualifications to make such protest, otherwise, nobody would listen to you.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

LOL! He probably didn't get the sarcasm in that statement. You must have certain qualifications to make such protest, otherwise, nobody would listen to you.
ya baaad... cheesy
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick, waited for your response but to no avail. Meanwhile, my oga is back and I have to open the gate, bye.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

[s]
Why should I be angry for being a gateman? I'm just trying to let you know that every society has norms and values and legitimately earning my source of income is a value well cherished in my society rather than engaging in illicit activities such as robbery, drug trafficking prostitution etc.

Protest against her result? Will her result stop me from being a gateman?
My point is, stop making noise about it because we all know how they roll. Simple.
[/s]
You quoted two posts and replied with one. That's cheating. grin

I'm not going to trade the tribal charade with you because, unlike you, my didn't raise me that way. And I can bet you wouldn't find me insulting another tribe if you check all my posts on NL.

But why wouldn't I make noise that my Igbo sister got a First Class honours - a feat alien to you and your kind? Should I rather join you in gloating? In fact, the celebration just got sweeter now that we have a hateful loser around the corner. Hahaha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:
CarrotAndStick, waited for your response but to no avail. Meanwhile, my oga is back and I have to open the gate, bye.
Sorry, I went to make myself a cup of coffee as your response didn't come in time. But now I'm back, and I hope you'll be back too after opening the gate for your oga. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by suremossty(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
dat lady was my coursemate ...we graduated last year ....b rest assured bro... She slept wit no one for her first class
pikshor or adonbilivit
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by suremossty(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
dat lady was my coursemate ...we graduated last year ....b rest assured bro... She slept wit no one for her first class
piksh or or adonbilivit
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by kennyjam: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Congrattts
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2017
suremossty:
piksh or or adonbilivit
sorry bro.

Kwantinu being a Thomas ....its gud for ur ministry wink
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Emyres: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:
.is she the first girl in the whole world to graduate with a 1st class
.op it's like your brain is paining you.
Is it paining you? Na wa oo
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by eph123(f): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

Well, I'm not here to defend cucumbers and their female users, am I? So, stop derailing and concentrate on the main topic, will you?

Why are you losing your sleep over an Igbo girl that got a first class honours? Is it impossible in your part of Nigeria? cheesy grin grin

The bigger question is how many students in the North go on to University after their WAEC, the numbers drop drastically after secondary school. When the intake is higher, then focus can shift to the grade of their degree.

The only few Northerners we tend to see graduating (usually overseas) are those from wealthy homes.

Education should be for ALL not a select few.

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by o42austino(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
It's in their family, they are brainy family, I can't forget Chinasa Ilozumba their first child.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Ezemann(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
The rate at which ladies now adays are getting first class needs be called for concern
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lanre90:
wink
This title is so sexist...... shocked

Most they highlight her gender.?

And we just celebrated women's day some time ago. Seems the author didn't learn anything that day

So PC police have entered Nigeria. Of course it is a first that's why it's news....Lots of guys graduate with same result but they don't end up in the news.

Same people who accuse people of being sexist are the same ones who will talk all day of 'breaking a glass ceiling.'

So cut the crap
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

So PC police have entered Nigeria. Of course it is a first that's why it's news....Lots of guys graduate with same result but they don't end up in the news.

Same people who accuse people of being sexist are the same ones who will talk all day of 'breaking a glass ceiling.'

So cut the crap
she is d first lady to get a first class from cve unizik....infact 2 other guys finished also wit first class same set
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[/s]
You quoted two posts and replied with one. That's cheating. grin

I'm not going to trade the tribal charade with you because, unlike you, my didn't raise me that way. And I can bet you wouldn't find me insulting another tribe if you check all my posts on NL.

But why wouldn't I make noise that my Igbo sister got a First Class honours - a feat alien to you and your kind? Should I rather join you in gloating? In fact, the celebration just got sweeter now that we have a hateful loser around the corner. Hahaha!!!

Quoted two posts and respond to one? It is either some problems of comprehension is being thrown to the surface or something else is being mistaken for coffee.

Actually, a lot of noise was made when the other one rode on a fruit to "victory", so nothing is new here.

After engaging in several "activities", they will inundate the internet with craps as if they are not the same "educated people" we come across on daily basis busy turning everything upside-down.

B4 responding, I will advise you check that liquid you made for yourself very well.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by raydboi(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
LOL!
ishowdotgmail:
Woow... Beauty + Brain!!! Also frm wealthy home

In other news, to the SlayMamas on fb, IG and nairaland I heard Jamb form is out ooo
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by jabojafa(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
edawg:
Congratulations to her....But she's actually the 4th to graduate with 1st class from the department.
yes u are right. Jospo graduated with a 1st before frm dt department. Even in Telecom Eng n Comp Eng other females b4 her had graduated with 1st class.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
kudos to her, she tried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) / How Much Money The University Of Ibadan Gets From Government Annually / Let's Know The English Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.