Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK (26963 Views)

Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue / Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by amosblisz: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2017
edawg:
Congratulations to her....But she's actually the 4th to graduate with 1st class from the department.

Yea actually true ....Bt she's d first girl
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

grin grin grin

Today is sunday by the power vested in me! Oya receive Sense! Congrats damsel!

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by crackhouse(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2017
Yeah congrats. I know her father very well. from obeledu.
sweet girl if not that I am married I would have come and marry u. I know ur dad will be happy to have me in ur home. Just joking.
Congrats anyway.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by breadtom: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Jealousy! Dey worry u bah!
Evaberry:
.is she the first girl in the whole world to graduate with a 1st class
.op it's like your brain is paining you.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

No be naija we dey?
Especially in some parts of the country where we all know how they roll.
grin grin grin
dat lady was my coursemate ...we graduated last year ....b rest assured bro... She slept wit no one for her first class
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
Nusaf:

No be naija we dey?
Especially in some parts of the country where we all know how they roll.
grin grin grin
[/s]
See how pained you are over another person's success! When God refused to answer your prayers now you'd start blaming your village people, not knowing you're the cause of your own misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2017
amosblisz:

actually dis set dat graduated had 3 first class tho she was d overall best wit 4.67 n d only girl so far to grad wit a first class from d Dept
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2017
Olabisidebra:

Today is sunday by the power vested in me! Oya receive Sense! Congrats damsel!

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2017
golddiamond860:
What were the men doing that a lady broke this chain. They were busy looking at the beauriful women in class and in campus and got disyractef. Shame on them. The lady deserve Automatic employment....lecturer at the university . or a post in the ministry of works....congrats to you
oga d set had 3 first class student...tho she is d overall best student on paper ...d guy behind her wit 4.58 I think is more brainy... But regardless she deserved it
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[s][/s]
[s]See how pained you are over another person's success! When God refused to answer your prayers now you'd start blaming your village people, not knowing you're the cause of your own misfortune.[/s]

Sharrap.

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:
.is she the first girl in the whole world to graduate with a 1st class
.op it's like your brain is paining you.
y do women hate each other dis much

#dropsmic

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
Nusaf:

Sharrap.

[/s]
Hang yourself, hater. I'll just be watching.

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by edawg(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2017
amosblisz:

Yea,very true.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[s][/s]
Hang yourself, hater. I'll just be watching.

We know how those things are done especially in some parts of the country.

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by uzowulu8(m): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2017
Remember me, the guy that based two awards...
That girl is from the same village with me.
Obeledu people keeps soaring.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:

#dropsmic

"Why do women hate one another..."

Btw, did you just say the "first class" graduate is your course mate?

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:

#dropsmic

.so wait because the post is about a woman and my comment is negative it means I hate her

Are you okay?

if the post was about a man and my comment was negative will you be typing this shit
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

"Why do women hate one another..."

Btw, did you just say the "first class" graduate is your course mate?

yea was my course mate... We graduated last year
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:

.so wait because the post is about a woman and my comment is negative it means I hate her

Are you okay?

if the post was about a man and my comment was negative will you be typing this shit
lemme rephrase

Young Lady y r u full of hate grin
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
lemme rephrase

Young Lady y r u full of hate grin

Because you are full of shiit!!!
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Because you are full of shiit!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

E pain m
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
[s][/s]
Acute stupidity and ignorance are the reasons why you think one can buy FIRST CLASS degrees by sleeping with lecturers or even a vice chancellor.
Let me ignore your bigoted mind - that's how you were raised.

CC

Richiez
Olawalebabs
seun
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
yea was my course mate... We graduated last year

No wonder

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

CC

Richie
Olawalebabs
seun
Call God if you like, coward, but that's a fact. If you were well-informed you wouldn't be typing those thrash.

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

Call God if you like, coward, but that's a fact. If you were well-informed you wouldn't be typing those thrash.

CC

Richiez
Olawalebabs
seun
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

No wonder

grin grin grin
yea no wonder cheesy

Really u don't judge from d outside ......dat civil engineering dept unizik is crazy I tell u......headed at d moment b a staunch n an unbending deeper lifer....sorting n sex for marks is virtually non existent der...I can't vouch for any other Dept in d sch but m sure, so very sure abt civil engineering..... D girl absolutely deserved her first class
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
yea no wonder cheesy

Really u don't judge from d outside ......dat civil engineering dept unizik is crazy I tell u......headed at d moment b a staunch n an unbending deeper lifer....sorting n sex for marks is virtually non existent der...I can't vouch for any other Dept in d sch but m sure, so very sure abt civil engineering..... D girl absolutely deserved her first class

Really?
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Really?
yea really...n thanks for d correction I'll keep dat in mind

Btw, I studied engineering not English... M sure u understand wink
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by CarrotAndStick: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2017
^ ^ ^

See the same coward who started an argument is running to the mods for protection even when it's clear I didn't break any rules. grin grin grin

Nusaf, if you can't stand the heat, get the fucking hell out of the kitchen!

1 Like

Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by Nusaf: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2017
nuelzz04:
yea really...n thanks for d correction I'll keep dat in mind

Btw, I studied engineering not English... M sure u understand wink

Lame excuse.

I studied engineering too, Elect/Elect.
Re: Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK by nuelzz04(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2017
Nusaf:

Lame excuse.
K
I studied engineering too, Elect/Elect.
oh yea....n m sure d god of elect/elect makes no mistake grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) / Let's Know The English Names / How Much Money The University Of Ibadan Gets From Government Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.