Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know (58049 Views)

Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Olukat(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abalado:
Abeg out of PH,LAGOS,ABUJA,which one fine pass sf

Lagos and Abuja were built by Nigeria Government with monies from Rivers and sister states shocked shocked shocked
Theres no need to compare, if you must do it then make a 3D of Lagos and collapse all the FG project
Just then you will know wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by erico2k2(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sharming95:
God bless lion of Ubima.....d slayer of PEJ....d tamer of MBU....d cure 4 wiked disease....d destroyer of GEJ political career....

God bless yhu 4 dis development
Wen illness has no cure
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by hatchy(f): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
PITAKWA, my city,my town.

Love me, Love my town.

Fun every where you go!

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by adimsmt: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Amberon: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Rubbish pictures. You didn't do justice to pH at all.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by hatchy(f): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
reyscrub:
Nice round about display.

Does the roundabout has an underground passage?

If you reside in PH plis reply.
Please Rochas does not rule this state.

If you want underground tunnel that will collapse on you,then go to Owerri.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by baZOOKer: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Divay22:
Hmm I'll definitely visit soon
grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Teobaba(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
What ever you see today those beautiful Gasturbine was built by The lion of south -South Chibuike Amaechi
That Rivers have street lights standard roads and New city call Greater port harcourt GPH it's the hardy work of one man The Honourable Minister of Transportation. Our Generation are indebted to you and your children's children

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by baZOOKer: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dope dope ph...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Goldenheart(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Noooooooooooooo Don't go there ....it's a trap !

PH is SCAM!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by bsideboii(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Welcome to portharcourt ..where the gap between the rich and the poor is very wide,where the people are generally more vicious than even Lagosians,a lot of violence takes place,majority of young ones are deep into cultism (green land and Iceland) ,were cultism,prostitution etc. thrives greatly unabated in their institutions (Uniport and UST),Military officers are glad to be posted there dis they know a lot of kickbacks from proceeds of stolen crude will get into their pockets.... a place where the most barbaric crimes happen unreported in mainstream media.

I once had an experience in the hinterlands of Rivers state where the severed head of a man was displayed at a junction for people to view in the glaring eyes of Law enforcement officers.Let's be true to our selves abeg.

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
You will never see Nigerians in diaspora contributing positively on threads like these but if there is any thread where something negative is being said about Nigeria, you will see them insulting the country and calling it all sort of unprintable names due to their self inflicted frustrations

"Who send you go anoda man land? "

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Dareomo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Beautiful scenery all over.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
bsideboii:
Welcome to portharcourt ..where the gap between the rich and the poor is very wide,where the people are generally more vicious than even Lagosians,a lot of violence takes place,majority of young ones are deep into cultism (green land and Iceland) ,were cultism,prostitution etc. thrives greatly unabated in their institutions (Uniport and UST),Military officers are glad to be posted there dis they know a lot of kickbacks from proceeds of stolen crude will get into their pockets.... a place where the most barbaric crimes happen unreported in mainstream media.

I once had an experience in the hinterlands of Rivers state where the severed head of a man was displayed at a junction for people to view in the glaring eyes of Law enforcement officers.Let's be true to our selves abeg.

Who asked you for this report?

Is it not better than Lagos, the state that perpetually smells of human excrement, where no one is ever safe due to endless kidnapping?

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by naturefellow(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
reyscrub:
Nice round about display.

Does the roundabout has an underground passage?

If you reside in PH plis reply.
That roundabout is not in Rivers state. As a matter of fact, the few photos do not do justice to present day PH! Displaying only a few views of prominent places as Hotel Presidential, the Federal Secretariat, an oil rig and NLNG Bonny plant can be misleading. It is one-sided. Why not include photos of creeks and waterfronts, parks, the flyover bridge, etc?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by ApexTitan(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

Who asked you for this report?

Is it not better than Lagos, the state that perpetually smells of human excrement, where no one is ever safe due to endless kidnapping?

Funny. A few comments above you were asking why Nigerians abroad do not have many good things to say about the country and here you are now doing what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by BasirudeenAjayi: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Divay22:
Hmm
I'll definitely visit soon
I have space in my house cool
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nickymezor(f): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Garden City is so kool.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by jospepper(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sharming95:
God bless lion of Ubima.....d slayer of PEJ....d tamer of MBU....d cure 4 wiked disease....d destroyer of GEJ political career....

God bless yhu 4 dis development
Guy you too much, Come collect this later

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by crispyvick(f): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheaphost:
The 4th picture is Enugu and not Port-hacourt.
i was beginning to wonder if that 4th pix aint new market enugu.tnkGod u noticed it too
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by bigfrancis21: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Port Harcourt....the land of my birth!

Eli port-harcourt buru oma....anu meka we!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by ChiefSweetus: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Worst "city" in Nigeria with permanent shroud of evil hanging over it.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Abagworo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Teobaba:
What ever you see today those beautiful Gasturbine was built by The lion of south -South Chibuike Amaechi
That Rivers have street lights standard roads and New city call Greater port harcourt GPH it's the hardy work of one man The Honourable Minister of Transportation. Our Generation are indebted to you and your children's children

Port Harcourt is beyond Amaechi but he actually did the most since the history of Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by yakson123: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
If I know sabi pH I for believe picture the lie sha were umokoro that is so dirty.... Were rumodara aba road were fit blind person because of bad roads I just the laugh..... Obj 2014

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by africandollar: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
The P.H I know is very ugly!!
Bro I wish I could like your comment a hundred times over! I dunno what sycophants are commenting on the thread but I did live in PH for 6 yrs before I moved to Lasgidi and the difference between both cities is as clear as darkness is to dayight. Even before I moved to Lagos I was appalled at the state of PH, the so called garden city, because I expected much more from a city known for it's riches of oil and gas...and the folks are generally lazy too.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by bigfrancis21: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheaphost:
The 4th picture is Enugu and not Port-hacourt.

Yea, I thought as much. It looks familiar to Independence Layout side.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Abagworo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
mmsen:

He didn't do anything but lie and waste money on a monorail for which there appears to be no master plan.

What happened to the hospital that he used all those millions of dollars for?

Calabar has less money and is much finer than Port Harcourt. As well as safer.

Uyo has only just come into money, again it is much finer than Port Harcourt.

Calabar, Enugu and Owerri have finer outlook than Port Harcourt but Uyo does not. Where in Uyo is fine or do you mean roads?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by tosmman001(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
You sure say na enugun b dat nt daura
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
ApexTitan:

Funny. A few comments above you were asking why Nigerians abroad do not have many good things to say about the country and here you are now doing what exactly?

I say good things about Nigeria but the person I responded to is tribalistic. He would never have written all that negative stuff if those photos were from a state in South west

God bless Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by mmsen: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abagworo:

Calabar, Enugu and Owerri have finer outlook than Port Harcourt but Uyo does not. Where in Uyo is fine or do you mean roads?

The roads are in important part of the aesthetic besides that consider the area around the government house which is finer than the area around its equivalent in Port Harcourt.

Also compare Uyo stadium to that in Port Harcourt.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Amarabae(f): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
That 4th pics is Enugu not Ph..
Port harcourt is overrated and unplanned ugly city with lack of drainage, flood after rain, bad roads, goslows, dirty environment etc don't fall for this Lies and computer enhanced pictures.
Abuja remains best city in Nigeria. #Abuja_babe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by bigfrancis21: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
bsideboii:

I never knew PH has gotten this bad. My family moved out of PH when I was a child, about 6 or 7 years or so, and I didn't really get to experience this, although I visited a couple of times after. A lot must have changed since then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.