Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu (30623 Views)

KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by mmsen: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
If the radio station is about spreading information why would he not want them to press ahead?

I keep telling people that while I can understand the demands made I do not understand the tactics and part of the problem is that Kanu is unhinged.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by SNIPER123: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by sammyj: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
I guess people under the Dilector has hijacked Ipod from him. What a pity even Mandela can testify to this kind of betrayers when he was in jail!!! shocked angry cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by masseratti: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pray:
Every biafrans/Ipod has right to do anything. U r just wallowing in detention. Soon, u will be forgotten. Use year head Albino.
whats your business with their cause?let them be.

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by drss(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ogene001:
Lol, the zoo can continue writing nonsense to console themselves, the struggle is expanding to the Americas. The struggle is not about the person of Kanu as you all erroneously believe
true talk. dis is just one of those corner-corner article meant to spread lies against Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by IslamicRebel01: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Yoruba Muslims and lies.

4 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by kid23(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
YOU CAN LISTEN TO RADIO BIAFRA FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
SIMPLE DOWNLOAD TUNE IN RADIO AND SEARCH FOR RADIO BIAFRA.
MAKING USE OF IT FROM NSUKKA HERE

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by GavelSlam: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Must Kanu always be involved?

He should go and sit down.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:

From his palatial hone in kuje
na so cool
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:
Him Don dey confess

The criminal Don see

Teh keh Teh keh mene lufasin

Abiola the international criminal (ITT) was imprisoned by his slave masters and got poisoned right inside kuje prison

tinubu is a known drug baron and a criminal

Awolowo was a criminal and a terrorist

Oni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi is a pedophile a criminal, and a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by omyfwesh200733: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Freewoman:
I saw now that Biafran struggle is not just for Nnamdi Kalu or the Igbos rather for a well meaning individuals that think that positive change is necessary to take average Nigeria out of poverty, All this Oyigbo will not let us be, because of what we have, how i wish the average Nigerians will look inwardly critically, no white-man that will do anything free for you, Gadaffi, stop them, they planned,remove and killed him, while the pumping of their oil is going on, White-man are in business in Africa, they use Iraqi, Syria, Iran , Kuwait and Afghanistan as supremacy ground on test of their weapon, poor dies, some escape to Europe, they quickly change their immigration law to stop them, they starve and dies, while attempting to cross their boarders, Do you think that meant well for you...........I don;t mean that you should hate them, but you must be very carefully while dealing with them, they threatened us all the time with bomb if we refused to do their bidding, that is why , they will never support biafrans as they refused to do their bidding
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Osus matter tire me o.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Orpe7(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Men don torture am inside cell wella. Bobo don dey sing clear.
I can see clearly now the rain is gone grin
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:
Him Don dey confess

The criminal Don see

Teh keh Teh keh mene lufasin

Abiola the international criminal (ITT) was imprisoned by his slave masters and got poisoned right inside kuje prison

tinubu is a known drug baron and a criminal

Awolowo was a criminal and a terrorist

Oni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi is a pedophile a criminal, and a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by DPsalmist2(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
lol, Kanu(Cownu) the Useless terrorist bastárd, kuje monkey, olodo, criminal, fraudster, fool, mumu, donkey, ineffectual buffoon gay lord. Buhari is wasting our time , what is this treason felony bastàrd still doing alive? angry
U no try for this poor man's Photoshop. U people dey very desperate o
If he is a guilty man and of poor character let his actions condemn him, you wouldn't feel the need to make up lies meh. This trial is looking more like a witch hunt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by BiafranPound: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
lol, Kanu(Cownu) the Useless terrorist bastárd, kuje monkey, olodo, criminal, fraudster, fool, mumu, donkey, ineffectual buffoon gay lord. Buhari is wasting our time , what is this treason felony bastàrd still doing alive? angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by africanusvu(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Who is he to giv d aproval.nna lekwanu nwoke maa.nnamdi kanu owns IPOB and her ppties but do nt and can nt own my BIAFRA.most of we igbos ar in solidarity to kanu cos it is a chalange to we IGBOS AND BIAFRANS.it is buharis worse mistake dat made this guy a celeb.he wasnt known any where in igbo land b4 nw and when biafra comes on board.the igbos wil knw who they wil chose.kanus popularity seizes after his release frm prisom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Fedrick111: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

May the God of the Man you insulted deal with You. Can't you shut up your mouth and face your Problems. Must you be so stupid and behaving like an Idiot. How dear you open your mouth to talk nonsense to the man who is fighting for a just course in the Zoo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Neatboy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
I told you guys that now we have gotten so many Nnamdi Kanu. This Biafra thing has totally become an ideology.

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by salamiali23: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
And what makes this man think that he is the supreme leader of the Biafran people and had the right to decide who opens a radio station or not?

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Emycord: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
all these on a man you want to be your fellow compatriot? And tomorrow you want him to be one nigeria with you? Where is the one nigeria in all those names you called him

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by mrsksdata: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
who did then if not you
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
So it has come to a time when the Ijebus now serve the Biafrans as town criers. They even have the phone number of Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer that they reached him so swiftly. In rendering a disservice, they serve.

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Krismart(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Freewoman:
I saw now that Biafran struggle is not just for Nnamdi Kalu or the Igbos rather for a well meaning individuals that think that positive change is necessary to take average Nigeria out of poverty, All this Oyigbo will not let us be, because of what we have, how i wish the average Nigerians will look inwardly critically, no white-man that will do anything free for you, Gadaffi, stop them, they planned,remove and killed him, while the pumping of their oil is going on, White-man are in business in Africa, they use Iraqi, Syria, Iran , Kuwait and Afghanistan as supremacy ground on test of their weapon, poor dies, some escape to Europe, they quickly change their immigration law to stop them, they starve and dies, while attempting to cross their boarders, Do you think that meant well for you...........I don;t mean that you should hate them, but you must be very carefully while dealing with them, they threatened us all the time with bomb if we refused to do their bidding, that is why , they will never support biafrans as they refused to do their bidding
Hausa/Fulani's submitted Nigeria to the whites just to be in power to the detriment of the poor masses. They were made to believe that education is a "HARAM" , so that they will remain blind and be easily used by the whites. Black race wise up!! open your eyes

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Confused people.Anyway,nah Trump dey there now,any protest/nuisance there ,nah Muritala Mohammed Int Airport go welcome una
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by deparagon(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
I kw his fellow FLAT HEADS won't like wat he said.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is not about Nnamdi KANU.
Ojukwu said before he died, the next Biafran war will be the battle of minds and brains not guns.
No matter how long they hold him or may even decide to kill him, greater KANU will emerge. It may not be now or in our generation but some day the struggle will be over.we are contributing our quota to the struggle just like more than 1 million biafran did decades ago. Some day biafrans will be too hot for Nigeria to handle.

Please we no do again ,na by force?

5 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by bakila: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
sammyj:
I guess people under the Dilector has hijacked Ipod from him. What a pity even Mandela can testify to this kind of betrayers when he was in jail!!! shocked angry cheesy
Is the American faction of IPOB the Sheriff or Makarfi version of IPOB? Please Nairalanders should help judge this case.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by kid23(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
africanusvu:
Who is he to giv d aproval.nna lekwanu nwoke maa.nnamdi kanu owns IPOB and her ppties but do nt and can nt own my BIAFRA.most of we igbos ar in solidarity to kanu cos it is a chalange to we IGBOS AND BIAFRANS.it is buharis worse mistake dat made this guy a celeb.he wasnt known any where in igbo land b4 nw and when biafra comes on board.the igbos wil knw who they wil chose.kanus popularity seizes after his release frm prisom

Oya

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
I really don't understand people maligning the struggle for biafra nation since it is their right to do. In addition, nigeria is such a gross mistake that will forever defy solution as one entity except by a loose federation otherwise called regionalism or partial con-federation. Any southerner or middle-belter that supports one nigeria may need his/her head examined.
Nigeria's ship is bound to hit the rocks.
As a yoruba i support the biafra struggle but detests Kanu's hate speeches and incitement to inter-ethnic violence.
With all modesty, i don't expect any yoruba to outrightly oppose the struggle. Whether we accept it or not, the struggle is just.

7 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by teebell999(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti, Pro-Akpabio Protesters Storm National Assembly Over NDDC Probe / Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) / Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.