Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,584 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu (30630 Views)

KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by kabawa(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
So this guy no get mind sef grin
Officer,today na pressing iron you go use for this bobo yansh grin
Don't be suprise of this guy deny ever been an ipob grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by ElsonMorali: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
sasko:

Abiola the international criminal (ITT) was imprisoned by his slave masters and got poisoned right inside kuje prison

tinubu is a known drug baron and a criminal

Awolowo was a criminal and a terrorist

Oni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi is a pedophile a criminal, and a terrorist

i dont know which one bothers me more, the fact that you are not ashamed to display your lowlife breeding proudly for all to see, or the fact there are atleast 13 other lowlifers out there who liked your comment?

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:
Him Don dey confess
The criminal Don see
Teh keh Teh keh mene lufasin
My people my people, why have thou forsaken me?

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:
Op God bless you

Onikuje Don know say water dey pass garri
like Ojukwu, their leaders always know when to run, but the followers head ever remain flat.

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by back2sender: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ogene001:
Lol, the zoo can continue writing nonsense to console themselves, the struggle is expanding to the Americas. The struggle is not about the person of Kanu as you all erroneously believe
Which struggle? All men don dey hustle on thier own daily bread.
Nama KANU will rot in kuje
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ogene001:
Lol, the zoo can continue writing nonsense to console themselves, the struggle is expanding to the Americas. The struggle is not about the person of Kanu as you all erroneously believe
Bro na wa o, albino say him no send una, you say struggle continue .You wan kill am?

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Radio biafra...wat do they broadcast over there?
Secession .What else?

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

i dont know which one bothers me more, the fact that you are not ashamed to display your lowlife breeding proudly for all to see, or the fact there are atleast 13 other lowlifers out there who liked your comment?

What is your take on the guy I quoted if you aren't biased
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by ElsonMorali: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
sasko:

What is your take on the guy I quoted if you aren't biased

biased? He insulted Nnamdi Kanu, then you proceeded to throw mud at the revered king of the Yorubas and also at a dead man?

Do you think that is justified in your opinion?

The Ooni is not a political figure but the symbol of Yoruba culture and tradition.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo, despite whatever your parents might have told you doesn't deserve your insults. The man's been dead for exactly thirty years now (and i can bet you are nowhere near thirty years old)

at least respect the dead, will ya.

You can yab Obasanjo or Tinubu if you like but please lets maintain some decorum here ok?

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by BetaThings: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
IslamicRebel01:
Yoruba Muslims and lies.

There is no proof that
1. the OP is a muslim
2. what he said is not true

But given that the FOUNDATION of Christianity is falsehood and an impossible myth, I wonder how a Christian would claim to dislike lies

Christians are the most intolerant, duplicitous and propaganda-churning religious group in Nigeria
Only a religion with identity crisis would its adherents pretend to despise its main weapon - false accusation

This is a challenge to you to let us embark on fact checking
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Daboomb: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ogene001:

More reason why you'all should stop asking the Govt to release Nnamdi kanu, someone who committed TREASON against the Nigerian State. grin grin

Let him face his travails alone.

But who-sai? shocked shocked

Kanu is Toast already.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Odkosh: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
sasko:

Abiola the international criminal (ITT) was imprisoned by his slave masters and got poisoned right inside kuje prison

tinubu is a known drug baron and a criminal

Awolowo was a criminal and a terrorist

Oni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi is a pedophile a criminal, and a terrorist
this guy is really pained, chai.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by ipobbigot7: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
The president general of Igbo republic is in dilemma.
When this albino makes mouth you will think he can turn day to night suddenly.
Dilector you will stay long in prison.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

biased? He insulted Nnamdi Kanu, then you proceeded to throw mud at the revered king of the Yorubas and also at a dead man?

The Ooni is not a political figure but the symbol of Yoruba culture and tradition.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo, despite whatever your parents might have told you doesn't deserve your insults. The man's been dead for exactly thirty years now (and i can bet you are nowhere near thirty years old)

You can yab Obasanjo or Tinubu if you like but please lets maintain some decorum here ok?

hehehe...you really make me laugh

those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones

I doubt if that guy I quoted is a full blooded Yoruba cus I know how respectful they can be

Nnamdi Kanu is not a criminal at least the court have not said so rather he is a political prisoner who is fighting for the cause he believes in but that guy would always call him a criminal and a terrorist in every thread without minding NK represents millions of his tribes men and women

Most people here who are not happy with his insults are ignoring him cuz they don't want their moniker banned in their bid to keep a good profile

I'm quite different, I dedicate my monikers to him and ready to be banned any moment

check my profile it is always a new accounts

I got banned and open a new moniker immediately and follow that idiot, he knows me and doesn't reply my mention cuz of guilty conscience
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by berrystunn(m): 12:29am On Mar 20, 2017
neither him nor his deputy (Uche Mefor) approved the commencement of live broadcasts of Radio Biafra slated for Sunday in the United States of America.

Na your money?, biafra is not for you.

When you finish... We will start.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by AntiNigerian: 1:09am On Mar 20, 2017
back2sender:

Which struggle? All men don dey hustle on thier own daily bread.
Nama KANU will rot in kuje

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by wink2015(m): 3:44am On Mar 20, 2017
do not worry Nnamdi Kanu you will soon be free. Buhari declining health will be a game changer and your will soon be free as Mr President will be forced to quit the political stage in no distant time.

The incoming administration will get you your freedom.

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by back2sender: 4:51am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=AntiNigerian post=54757447][/quote]
I dey on my way to hustle, i no die!
Ntorr! Ntorr!! Ntorr!!!
Children of ARMAGEDDON from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by emi14: 6:10am On Mar 20, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:
I really don't understand people maligning the struggle for biafra nation since it is their right to do. In addition, nigeria is such a gross mistake that will forever defy solution as one entity except by a loose federation otherwise called regionalism or partial con-federation. Any southerner or middle-belter that supports one nigeria may need his/her head examined.
Nigeria's ship is bound to hit the rocks.
As a yoruba i support the biafra struggle but detests Kanu's hate speeches and incitement to inter-ethnic violence.
With all modesty, i don't expect any yoruba to outrightly oppose the struggle. Whether we accept it or not, the struggle is just.

Genius is your name. You need to be consulted
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Caseless: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Ogene001:
why in America if you guys(ipod) are not fools? South Sudan did not achieve theirs by opening radio stations in America. Chestbeating and noise of your people is second to none.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by durangokid: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2017
sarrki:

Even though nah for uguwashukwu or kaura namoda

Kanu is a criminal
You and your Hausa fulani brothers will always have heart attack any time BIAFRA is mentioned because you you know they are the life wire to Nigerian poverty hardship will finish you, I am not surprised you are having pre heart attack for now
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by DocHMD: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You don't have the right to lament and tell your enemies how to hit you back when you make inflammatory comments against their leaders.

You can't be insulting Ojukwu and Kanu and expect to have your most revered leaders spared.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Freewoman(f): 7:51am On Mar 20, 2017
Krismart:
Hausa/Fulani's submitted Nigeria to the whites just to be in power to the detriment of the poor masses. They were made to believe that education is a "HARAM" , so that they will remain blind and be easily used by the whites. Black race wise up!! open your eyes

Your Contribution is so cute, thanks, You are one of those wonderful Nigerians that sees thru this, others make fool of themselves , just read their comments

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by durangokid: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Ojiofor:

So what,after all from Afonjo to Awolowo,Abiola who died in prison and OBJ, yorubas have been producing criminals as leaders and current leader who is a drug fugitive in the person of thiffnubu who must end up in jail some day.
The guy is not not afonja na confirmed fulani terrorist, people always miss that
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by ElsonMorali: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2017
DocHMD:

You don't have the right to lament and tell your enemies how to hit you back when you make inflammatory comments against their leaders.

You can't be insulting Ojukwu and Kanu and expect to have your most revered leaders spared.

So why is He asking for explanation from me?
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2017
durangokid:
The guy is not not afonja na confirmed fulani terrorist, people always miss that

Really?This time it is difficult to differentiate an Afonja from a terrorist herdsman.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by ElsonMorali: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=sasko post=54755830]

hehehe...you really make me laugh

Nothing funny about my post.

those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones

I doubt if that guy I quoted is a full blooded Yoruba cus I know how respectful they can be

So you know this but you still went ahead to insult the Yorubas? undecided

Nnamdi Kanu is not a criminal at least the court have not said so rather he is a political prisoner who is fighting for the cause he believes in but that guy would always call him a criminal and a terrorist in every thread without minding NK represents millions of his tribes men and women

Not a criminal? What do you call someone who called for weapons and urged his people to kill Yorubas and Hausas, inciting his people with hate speeches? I call him a criminal and a rabble rouser. Going can check YouTube for videos confirming my post.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2017
Pray:
Every biafrans/Ipod has right to do anything. U r just wallowing in detention. Soon, u will be forgotten. Use year head Albino.
make them just hang this guy na.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=54761568][/quote]let them continue making noise,soon he will be forgotten.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School / Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital / Dele Momodu Pays Condolence To Osinbajo ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.