Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu (30624 Views)

KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Codes151(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2017
Pray:
Every biafrans/Ipod has right to do anything. U r just wallowing in detention. Soon, u will be forgotten. Use year head Albino.
lol!! See why most people are smarter than others? Am not biafran!!

Considering this matter, I think pmb is fxxking up! Keeping him in detention, abusing his rights n shit. Pmb might feel he's doing best n feeling good but he's just making this man more famous, influential n a martyr! He should let the man go ever since! Biafra can't be implemented! Ss is big, ND isn't gonna stay with this guys based on different views(i reserve mine! I've seen a lot. From trying to blackmail to kidnapping to identity thieft in my own town self) also, even among the igbos, they have problems!

It's always gonna be one nigeria!! Unfortunately that's the only truth
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2017
emi14:

Genius is your name. You need to be consulted
just as the other genius is languishing in kuje.
Re: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=54761568][/quote]

kindly post the link where he said Yorubas and Housas should be killed

do you need to say all that to justify your argument

as that guy moves to every thread calling him a criminal and a terrorist even when the topic have no correlation with Kanu

once again if you know you don't like to be insulted why start the fight at the first place

he is a moderator and had banned my other accts for this our fight but he has realised I keep opening new accounts

you don't start a fight and run away and those who lives in glass house don't throw stones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's / Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.