Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M (43973 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by hadura29(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2017
dadavivo:
rubbishh, at least he said the truth on stage, unlike the pervert kemen that can't admit his wrong

Abi, to me he played the game with maturity and according to him "he actually kept his family away from the game".. He will be failure if after one year and he has nothing to show for the fame... He has set a target for himself... I don't think people know that Bassey knows about TTT's family?.. well good luck to him...

I like him

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by jonsnow92: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2017
TTT overplayed the game and it became its nemesis Go back to your family..You both need each other more

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by PrettySleek(f): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2017
After the guy don lie all d lies for this world finish, e no still get the money! Chai angry this guy mumu ripe no b small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Victorakats(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2017
Lesson : Never play games with your family!

He was the best talent, best personality but a singular act of denying his wife and daughter cost him a place in history.

Wish him all the best

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Threebear(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by justi4jesu(f): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2017
lifezone247:
One day niaja peeps go turn chemical reaction with all this social media reaction things.

BTW a frnd is asking if nairaland no get app for iOS? (IPhone) me no knw cos I have never use one b4.

Nairaland is not available on App store yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Cutehector(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by ZombieTERROR: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Useless show

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by dhamstar(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by oruma19: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2017
dadavivo:
rubbishh, at least he said the truth on stage, unlike the pervert kemen that can't admit his wrong
yes oooo, he played this game very well and it has created a platform for him. I see him doing very well in d industry. He is rily talented and his fans love him. Tony will do well in Nollywood and God helping him with some endorsements, he will break the yoke of poverty and struggles in his family. God bless ur Hussle @TTT

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by tooth4tooth: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by YourWife(f): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2017
dadavivo:
btw EFE and BISOLA who will win this game. click like for EFE and share for BISOLA

Maybe u should add "Click Report" for TBoss

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by UgoFly: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2017
I wonder how that guy will face his family
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by sdindan: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2017
TTT is a disgrace to manhood.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by kemelyt: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2017
Very funny
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by MyMouth(m): 7:47am On Mar 20, 2017
sdindan:
TTT is a disgrace to manhood.
And what have u added to manhood?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by dadavivo: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2017
NkayTiana:
please what did he say on stage.. couldn't watch it
he opened up himself, that he knew that we're all aware that he's a married man by now. that he has been trying to get into the house for 12 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Kakamorufu(m): 7:50am On Mar 20, 2017
people got zero chill
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by amazingspiderma: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2017
I have a strong feeling that this will not be the last time we will be seeing him on TV.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Was really shocked wen I heard he has been evicted, was thinking tboss would b d one to go home. Well, its a game.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by bayocanny: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2017
onciara54:
grin grin grin
You've got a beautiful name wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by berrystunn(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2017
I don't understand why people take the game too personal ..

I thought is a game play to win.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by TinaAnita(f): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2017
NkayTiana:
please what did he say on stage.. couldn't watch it

Dude finally admitted that he is married, adding that what he had with Bisola wasn't real.. He actually thought that Nigerians were not aware of his marital status of which Ebuka opened his eyes to reality. He said he didn want to bring his marriage to the game based on people's wrong perception about a married man, I think he was referring to the ladies on that note.
After denying what he shared with Bisola he turned around and praised Bisola's personality and promised to remains friends with her till the end of time. He said lots of other stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Moving4: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2017
All dese 4 TTT alone... Haba!
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by yollychika(f): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2017
!!!

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by emoch(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Finally.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Yebuoy(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2017
TTT is gone but his manhood lives on...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Esepayne(f): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2017
naija and their palava
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Ugosample(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2017
My country men (many) are not wise o i swear.
Drinking panadol for another person's headache. How does his family matter concern us?
So they threw out the most entertaining guy in the house because of this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Nollywood Movies Of 2019 / Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / 10 Memorable Nigerian TV Characters Of The 80s & 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.