Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M (43976 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by buchai: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
am not wishing anybody in the house right now bad luck but the way am seeing things now in house Efe will not reach final. Bisola is going this weekend nominated by follow house mate.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by chuks34(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
klassykute:
when he finally gets to the house TTT brother inlaw be like

Wecome back bros abeg open mk we talk
U don burst my brain
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by PrettySleek(f): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Hahaha cheesy

Lol at the embolden. South-south people una Sabi yab sha. Lolzzz
No mind our mouth o grin
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by codedguy1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
ajoskele:

He said it would do him good to keep his wife and kids from the other housemates and he kept to it faithfully. That was beautiful!
If he admitted to the other HMs he has a wife and kids, do you think he would enjoy the house like he did?
Though I love Efe, TTT is still the best entertainer and would go farthest in the entertainment industry.

I like ttt and feel he should still be in the house but he over played the game. I will explain.

I dont understand what you mean by if the other hm knew he was married he wouldn't have enjoyed the house like he did?

Everything he did in the house would not have affected him and he would have been at liberty to do them and enjoy them but frolicking with Bisola is the only thing that would have made his being married a problem. Except you are saying his relationship with Bisola is the enjoyment you are talking about, then he deliberately kept his marital status from them so that he can frolick with the babes anyhow he likes without them knowing.

Like someone said if he admitted he was married and still had a relationship with any babe or babes, naija would have been divided on his case. Some would blame any girl that has anything with him knowing he has is married, others would blame him for disrespecting his wife and there would be some who would hail him and say they are adults and consent was in play.

Imagine Bisola still crying for the guys exit and how she would feel when she sees his evction interview after the house and find out he is married and he said all that with her was not real.He was never going to win that argument because truly he can't say it is real because he is married.

It was a case of damn if he says its real and damn if he says what he had with Bisola was not real. Either way he was fvcked.

As per saying his family is dead, that statement nailed him firmly inside the grave, like I explained somewhere if bally or baseey make that statement we all would feel they were talking their parents brothers and sister, but when a married man says his family is dead why will I first think he is talking about his grandma and bros and sis, it was weird.

I just heard Bisola say she misses him like 2mins ago. She go find out say naija actually fought for her.

Ttt from dribbled himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Nollywood Movies Of 2019 / Bbnaija: Mike Edward Accent Not Fake, He Grew Up In Manchester / Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.