Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M (43975 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Ugosample(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2017
My country men (many) are not wise o i swear.
Drinking panadol for another person's headache. How does his family matter concern us?
So they threw out the most entertaining guy in the house because of this?
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by repogirl(f): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2017
The guy thought appearing single would make him likeable not knowing that thanks to social media, your private life is right in front of everyone. Nigerians are family oriented and it's only a useless man that will hide and deny his family.

It would have been better if he had come clean and cheated on his wife on the show, atleast we could blame it on weakness but lying that his family was dead was a horrible move. It was premeditated cheating. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by fortunechy(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2017
at times i wonder hw tboss take qualify too be in dt house......too boring n anoying
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by ajoskele(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2017
repogirl:
The guy thought appearing single would make him likeable not knowing that thanks to social media, your private life is right in front of everyone. Nigerians are family oriented and it's only a useless man that will hide and deny his family.

It would have been better if he had come clean and cheated on his wife on the show, atleast we could blame it on weakness but lying that his family was dead was a horrible move. It was premeditated cheating. Lol!
Please if you didn't/don't watch the show, don't conclude on what you read online.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Ugosample(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2017
amazingspiderma:
I have a strong feeling that this will not be the last time we will be seeing him on TV.

I doubt that o

This guy is going straight to Nollywood
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by repogirl(f): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2017
ajoskele:
Please if you didn't/don't watch the show, don't conclude on what you read online.
TTT said it with his mouth last night that he did some research prior to entering the show that he would have a better chance if he was single, didn't he?
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Ugosample(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2017
repogirl:

Are you sure you watch Big brother at all
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by allaboutobed(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2017
o sorry for him. e for collect dat money o
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by repogirl(f): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Are you sure you watch Big brother at all
I watch here and there. Which part of what I said was wrong? I might have twisted it but it's basically what he did on the show.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by fotosmith01: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2017
lifezone247:
One day niaja peeps go turn chemical reaction with all this social media reaction things.

BTW a frnd is asking if nairaland no get app for iOS? (IPhone) me no knw cos I have never use one b4.
SEUN should pay you for giving him an idea..
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by rhymesnoni(m): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2017
tripple T, by far da biggest fool of da year!!!!!!!!!!! denying ya family for hw much?? 25 mill. isiewu.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by CarolineOlawale(f): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Mentcee:
Buhari is a big fool

Hahaha cheesy

Which one be Buhari own for the matter na ?
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by ajoskele(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2017
repogirl:
TTT said it with his mouth last night that he did some research prior to entering the show that he would have a better chance if he was single, didn't he?
He said it would do him good to keep his wife and kids from the other housemates and he kept to it faithfully. That was beautiful!
If he admitted to the other HMs he has a wife and kids, do you think he would enjoy the house like he did?
Though I love Efe, TTT is still the best entertainer and would go farthest in the entertainment industry.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by repogirl(f): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2017
ajoskele:

He said it would do him good to keep his wife and kids from the other housemates and he kept to it faithfully. That was beautiful!
If he admitted to the other HMs he has a wife and kids, do you think he would enjoy the house like he did?
Though I love Efe, TTT is still the best entertainer and would go farthest in the entertainment industry.
You now call lying and deceit beautiful? Wow! I wish him well in the entertainment industry.....

Hopefully his family will think his faithfully keeping them away from the other housemates was beautiful.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Ugosample(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2017
ajoskele:

That is the point.
If the house knew he was married, with children, things would have been awkward in the house, that is the part many don't seem to get
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by CarolineOlawale(f): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2017
PrettySleek:
After the guy don lie all d lies for this world finish, e no still get the money! Chai angry This guy mumu ripe no b small

Hahaha cheesy

Lol at the embolden. South-south people una Sabi yab sha. Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by stanleyazo(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2017
him and kamen na same! Shameless men
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by CarolineOlawale(f): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Victorakats:
Lesson : Never play games with your family!

He was the best talent, best personality but a singular act of denying his wife and daughter cost him a place in history.

Wish him all the best
True that.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Ugosample(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2017
repogirl:
You now call lying and deceit beautiful? Wow! I wish him well in the entertainment industry.....

Hopefully his family will think his faithfully keeping them away from the other housemates was beautiful.

The wife was campaigning heavily for him

That was part of the game plan.

Anyways, I get why you are talking like this.
You are probably subconsciously putting yourself in the wifes shoes and can't stand the thought of your man doing same to you.

But people are different, and the wife understands
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by CarolineOlawale(f): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2017
Ferdinardtioos:
Bet Slip won, to subscribe for our today's please do view below

How sure are your predictions?
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by adedayoa2(f): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2017
pweetixandy:
see the Yoruba lace they are wearing sef, lol
make them wear Akwa-ibom lace?
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by ajoskele(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Ugosample:

That is the point.
If the house knew he was married, with children, things would have been awkward in the house, that is the part many don't seem to get
It's just a pity 'morally conscious' Nigerians voted against him when it is clear he is enjoying his game and entertaining us.
Do you know he was an on-stage dancer when they first hosted Big Brother Nigeria? He has come a long way and he needed the platform to show his strong and genuine talents.
It is well with you, Tony.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Jodha(f): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2017
Lol... He must be regretting... Not collecting the 1m offered to him..
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by ajoskele(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2017
repogirl:

Are you his family? Do you know the agreement he had with his family? Would you know he was married if not for social media? Was his acceptance and explanation on the night of eviction not reasonable than Gifty's who bluntly denied till weeks after she left?
Would you crucify him more than a 33year old lady who swore to consume #25m under a week? Who has only private jet owners as 'toasters'?
ThinTallTony played the game well and he has created a great platform for himself to 'blow'.
Like he said, give him a year and see him take over.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2017
big fail
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Ugosample(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2017
ajoskele:
It's just a pity 'morally conscious' Nigerians voted against him when it is clear he is enjoying his game and entertaining us.
Do you know he was an on-stage dancer when they first hosted Big Brother Nigeria? He has come a long way and he needed the platform to show his strong and genuine talents.
It is well with you, Tony.

Yea

It is well with him
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by oblak00(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2017
dadavivo:
rubbishh, at least he said the truth on stage, unlike the pervert kemen that can't admit his wrong
He's wrong or His wrongs
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by debbie223(f): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2017
And i tot he was a threat to Efe,btw Efe and bisola,may the best player win
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Lanceslot(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Nigerians are terrific people. They major in minor things and minor in major things. Mtcheeew
This is deep.
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by Gassa007: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2017
dadavivo:
between EFE and BISOLA who will win this game. click like for EFE and share for BISOLA
Nooo match that your white witch against any of them na
Re: Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M by FFA: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
HE CAN DANCE VERY WELL................... ALL THE BEST TTT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Nollywood Movies Of 2019 / Bbnaija: Mike Edward Accent Not Fake, He Grew Up In Manchester / Popular Movies From The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.