Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country (8560 Views)

Obasanjo: I Wish My Parents Didn’t Die Early / I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI / Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by untildotcom: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
How I wish most of these were manufacturing companies in our country undecided undecided:

National Ecumenical Centre, Abuja
National Mosque, Abuja
Central Mosque, Kano
Central Mosque, Sokoto
Central Mosque, Maiduguri
Central Mosque, Kaduna
Central Mosque, Minna
Central Mosque, Katsina
Central Mosque, Gombe
Central Mosque, Bauchi
Port Harcourt Ecumenical Centre
Methodist Church in Nigeria
United Methodist Church in Nigeria
Heartfelt Ministries
Synagogue Church of All Nations
Reedemed Christian of God
Winners Chapel
Anglican Communion
Family of God
Roman Catholic
Embassy of Glory
New life Ministries
Glad tidings
Seventhy Day Adventist
Salvation Army
Embassy of glory
Church of Nazarene
Baptist Church
Reformed Church in Nigeria
Abundant Grace Church
Abundant Grace Ministries
Abundant Life Ministries
Acts min international church
Acts Of Faith Church
Acts of God Church
Africa Ablaze Ministries
Africa Enterprise
Africa Evangelical Church
African Leadership Resource Ministry
Africa Maranatha Faith Ministries
Agape Family International Ministries
Agape Love Ministries
Agape Missions
ALFA Ministries
Alliance Christian Church of God
Alliance Church
ALPHA Ministries
Amazing Grace
Amazing Grace Ministries
Anointed Life Ministries
Anointed Rock Ministries International
Apostolic Church of God
Apostolic Church of Christ
Apostolic Church of Pentecost
Apostolic faith Church one body
Apostolic Faith Mission
Apostolic Gospel Church International
Apostolic Revival Ministries of God
Arising and shining International Min
Assemblies of God Church
(Individual )Awake Grace Min Int
General Council Assemblies of God
Assemblies of God
Authentic Church of God
Aviv Shalom Ministries
Baptist convention
Barnabas Ministry
Balm of Gilead
Baptist Union
Beacon of Hope
Beam of Hope
Bethel Assemblies Min Int
Bethel Pentecostal Church
Bethel Way Ministries
Bethsaida Ministries
Bible Believing Grace Min
Bible Gospel Church
Bible League
Bible Ministries
Bread of Life Ministries
Bread of Life Assemblies
Bread of Life Tabernacle
Breath of God International
Brethren in Christ Church
Calvary Christian Life Missions
Calvary Conerstone Ministries International
Calvary Family Church
Calvary Christian church and min
Calvary International ministries
Calvary Love MIN OF all Nations
Calvary Ministries International
Celebration Churches international
Central Africa Episcol Church
Centre of life Church
Changing name to Global life Ministries.
CHAris Bible College
Charis Missionary Curch
Chriatian World Outreach Africa
Christ Fellowship Ministries International
CHRIST AGLOW ministries
Christ Ambasador Heaven Min
Christ Assemblies Fellowship
Christ Bible College
Christ Character Ministries
Christ College
Christ for all
Christ For All Creation Ministry
Christ for Salvation
Christ is the Rock Ministries
Christ is the Rock Ministry Christian Family Church International
Christ Kingdom Christian Church
Christ life reconciliation
Christ Ministries Church
Christ Tabernacle International
Christ Reigning light International
Christ the Rock Ministries
Christ Time Min
Christ Embassy
Christain Revival Assemblies
Christendom Pentecostal Church
Christian Aflame Ministries
Christian Assemblies
Christian Assembly Fellowship
Christian Community Church
Christian Concern Ministries
Christian Evangelistic Assemblies
Christian evangelistic churches
Christian Faith Church
Christian Faith Fellowship
Christian family Center Grace Church
Christian Family Church International
Christian Family Worship centre
Christian Fellowship Tabernacle
Christian Life Centre
Christian Miracle Centre
Christian Revival International Church
Christian Walk Min
Christian Worship Centre
Church of Acts
Christ Tebernacle Bible Church Int
Church of Christ Ministries
Church of Disciples
Church of Fraternity
Church of God Christian Center
Church of Living God
Church of Pentecost International
Church of the Nazarene
Church of Worship
Church on the Rock Ministries Int
Church on the Way
City of Life Ministries
City Revival Centre
Co Workers with Christ
Comforter Holy Min
Cornerstone Fellowship International
Covenant Christian Fellowship
Covenant Faith Ministries
Covenant Ministries
Covenant of God Ministries
Covenant of Love Full Gospel Church
Dawn Ministries
Deeper Life Bible Church
Deeper Life Ministries
Deliverance Church
Deliverance Ministries and way of God Church
Devine Family Life Min
Devine Grace int
Devine Gospel min of Christ Int
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Disciples Church
dream life int Min
Early Church Ministry
Eastern Highlands Christian Fellowship
Ebenezer Covenant Life Ministries
Ebenezer Min Int
Eden life deliverance min
Efatha Ministry
El Shaddai Ministries Int.
Elim Pentecostal Church
Elim Revival Centre
End of Age Christian Life Ministry
End of Age Ministries
End Time Ministries
Eternal Faith Assemblies
Eternal Life Ministries
Eternal Paths Pentecostal Ministries
Eternal Word Ministries
Evalasting word of Life Min
Evangelical Apostles Church Int
Evangelical Church
Evangelical Revival Ministries International
Evangelical of Pentecostal
Everlasting Gospel Church
Everlasting Gospel Fellowship
EXODUS OF THE TRUMPET MINISTRIES
Exalters of Jesus Christ
Faith in Christ Church
Faith in Community Aiders
Faith in God Ministries
Faith Grace Ministries
Faith Hope and — ministries
Faith Ministries
Faith World Ministries
Family Fellowship Ministries
Family Life Centre
Family of God Church
Family Praise Fellowship
Family Word Worship Centre
Follow Christ Ministries
Following Word Ministries
Foundationof Faith Min International
Foursquare Gospel Church
Forward in Faith Ministries
Fraternity Evangelical of Pentecosts
Free Evangelical Church
Free Evangelical Assemblies Church
Full Gospel Assemblies International
Full Gospel Church of God
Full Life Apostolic Min Int
Gilgal Ministries
Global Kingdom Life Harvest Network
Global Literature Lifeline
Global Word Ministries
Global Worship Ministries
Glorious MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
God’s Final Call Ministries
God’s Garden
God’s Kingdom
Good News Min Int Church
Good Samaritan
Good Samaritan Ministries
Goshen Foundation
Gospel Light Fellowship
Gospel of Christ Ministries
Gospel Outreach Assemblies
Gospel vision int
Grace Ablaze Min Int
Grace and Truth Ministries
Grace Church
Grace Life Min
Grace Ministries
Grace Reformed Baptist Church
Grace Temple
Great Commission Assemblies
Grace Embasy Int Min
Great Commission apostolic Church
Greater Works Internaltional Ministries
Greater ife Ministroies International Trust
Green Pastures Bible Church
Greendale Christian Fellowship
Greystone Park Christian Fellowship
Harvest House International
Hands of Christ Ministries International
Harvest Min Int
Harvest Time Ministries
His Glory To all Nations Ministries House of Fire
His Image Bible Church
His Presence International Ministry
His Way Church Int.
Holly Gost Power
Holy Christian Ministries
Holy Ministries
Holy Nation Apostolic Pentecost Church
Hope Alive Christian Assemblies
Hope Christian Centre
Hope of all Nations
Hope of Life Ministries
House of God Ministries
House of God Assemblies International
House of Grace
House of Word in Christ Int
House of Praise
House of Prayer
House of Shekinah Ministries
House of Worship International
House of Victory CIC
Independent African Church
International Bible Society
International River of Life Ministries
Jacobs well Church
Jesus Family church
Jesus for Africa Evangelistic Ministries
Jesus Life International
Jesus Power Christian Ministries
Jesus Reign Min Int
Jesus The Messiah World Evangelism
Joy Christian Fellowship
Kingdom Faith Ministries International
Kingdom Power Ministries
Kings Vessel Christian Center
Kingsway Community Church
Lamp of God Church
Later rain mission international

Please don't get me wrong but just imagine that we had more manufacturing companies than religious centres? grin grin Most of these religious centre cost millions of dollars to build. cry cry

I'm just thinking out loud. Thanks

Add yours...

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by 2kass(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
I swear its actually really irritating. How can a country have more churches than industries.

The painful thing about it is that the churches keeps growing.

Until we learn to segregate or relegate religion, we will and can never progress.

China started developing as soon as they relegated relion. Religion is a trap, a boundage and a cage.

In other news, I am the first to comment. #FTC. Not Federal Territory Capital cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by paschu: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Seriously o, is there any kind of religious profiling going on?

untildotcom:
How I wish most of these were manufacturing companies in our country undecided undecided ...

If not for mischief you should ask yourself if the presence of those churches stops you (or anyone else) from building a trillion factories.

So what's your headache about? Were all the churches built with public funds?

4 Likes

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by Alawe(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
They are manufacturers of heavenly products. so we should be manufacturing products and dont serve God? this new trend of attack against serving God that's growing in nigeria now, i dont understand it.

3 Likes

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by SalamRushdie: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is another evidence that religion in Nigeria is all about cheap profit

4 Likes

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by untildotcom: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
paschu:

If not for mischief you should ask yourself if the presence of those churches stops you (or anyone else) from building a trillion factories.

what do you mean?

Religious centers are built with public funds. Port Harcourt ecumenical centre is built by Rivers State Government and most central mosques in the north are built by their respective state governments.

My point is on every street in Nigeria you have more than two religious centers, just imagine if they were companies.

Unemployment will be low. This thread is for matured minds.

Read this by Elnathan John:

HOW TO WORSHIP THE NIGERIAN GOD

The Nigerian god is one. It may have many different manifestations, but it is essentially different sides of the same coin. Sometimes, adherents of the different sides may fight and kill each other. But Nigerians essentially follow the Nigerian god.

This article is for all those who want to become better worshipers. If you are a new or prospective convert, God will bless you for choosing the Nigerian god. This is just how you must worship him.

First, you must understand that being a worshiper has nothing to do with character, good works or righteousness. So the fact that you choose to open every meeting with multiple prayers does not mean that you intend to do what is right. The opening prayer is important. Nothing can work without it. If you are gathered to discuss how to inflate contracts, begin with an opening prayer or two. If you are gathered to discuss how to rig elections, begin with a prayer. The Nigerian god appreciates communication.

When you sneak away from your wife to call your girlfriend in the bathroom, and she asks if you will come this weekend, you must say—in addition to “Yes”—“By God’s grace” or “God willing”. It doesn’t matter the language you use. Just add it. The Nigerian god likes to be consulted before you do anything, including a trip to Obudu to see your lover.

When worshipping the Nigerian god, be loud. No, the Nigerian god is not hard of hearing. It is just that he appreciates your loud fervour, like he appreciates loud raucous music. The Nigerian god doesn’t care if you have neighbours and neither should you. When you are worshipping in your house, make sure the neighbours can’t sleep. Use loud speakers even if you are only two in the building. Anyone who complains must be evil. God will judge such a person.

This is how the Nigerian god judges people who are your enemies- evil people who want to spoil your hustle; like your colleagues who don’t want your promotion; like your single old aunties who secretly don’t want you to marry that rich handsome man (who you haven’t met yet); like all your neighbours who are stopping you from getting pregnant: He violently consumes them by fire. He returns all their evil plans back to sender. So when making requests about all your enemies, do not pray that they be forgiven or that they change. Pray that the Nigerian god kills them off with such violent finality that there is nothing left of them.

Attribute everything to the Nigerian god. So, if you diverted funds from public projects and are able to afford that Phantom, when people say you have a nice car, say, “Na God”. If someone asks what the secret of all your wealth is, say, “God has been good to me”. By this you mean the Nigerian god who gave you the uncommon wisdom to re-appropriate public funds.

Consult the Nigerian god when you don’t feel like working. The Nigerian god understands that we live in a harsh climate where it is hard to do any real work. So, if you have no clue how to be in charge and things start collapsing, ask people to pray to God and ask for his intervention.

The Nigerian god loves elections and politics. When you have bribed people to get the Party nomination, used thugs to steal and stuff ballot boxes, intimidated people into either sitting at home or voting for you, lied about everything from your assets to your age, and you eventually, (through God’s grace), win the elections, you must begin by declaring that your success is the wish of God and that the other candidate should accept this will of God. It is not your fault whom the Nigerian god chooses to reward with political success. How can mere mortals complain?

The Nigerian god does not tolerate disrespect. If someone insults your religion, you must look for anyone like them and kill them. Doesn’t matter what you use—sticks, machetes, grenade launchers, IED’s, AK47’s. If the person who insults your religion is online and you can't locate them, feel free to threaten to kill them. Like we say in Nigeria: "at all-at all na im bad pass". Something is better than nothing at all.

The Nigerian god performs signs and wonders. He does everything from cure HIV to High BP. And the Nigerian god is creative: he can teach a person who was born blind the difference between blue and green when the man of god asks, and he can teach a person born deaf instant English. As a worshipper you must let him deliver you because every case of sickness is caused by evil demons and not infections. Every case of barrenness is caused by witches and has no scientific explanation. So instead of hospital, visit agents of the Nigerian god. But the Nigerian god does not cure corruption. Do not attempt to mock him.

If you worship the Nigerian god, you are under no obligation to be nice or kind to people who are not worshippers. They deserve no courtesy.

The Nigerian god is also online. As a worshipper, you are not obliged to be good or decent on Facebook or Twitter all week except on Friday and Sunday, both of which the Nigerian god marks as holy. So you may forward obscene photos, insult people, forward lewd jokes on all days except the holy days. On those holy days, whichever applies to you, put up statuses saying how much you are crazy about God.
These days, the Nigerian god also permits tweets and Facebook updates like: "Now in Church" or "This guy in front of me needs to stop dozing" when performing acts of worship.

In all, the Nigerian god is very kind and accommodating. He gives glory and riches and private jets. And if you worship him well, he will immensely bless your hustle.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by untildotcom: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Alawe:
They are manufacturers of heavenly products. so we should be manufacturing products and dont serve God? this new trend of attack against serving God that's growing in nigeria now, i dont understand it.
did I mention that people should stop serving God?

You just jump into unnecessary conclusion

7 Likes

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by paschu: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
The creation of this thread is a gross act of imaturity and sheer ignorance.

- Churches are built to offer hope, faith and sound values.

- Factories are created to make profits

Only babies confuse the two or think that they oppose each other.

*And why did you not limit your childish list to the ecumenical center alone? Why the inclusion of privately funded organizations?

untildotcom:
what do you mean?

Religious centers are built with public funds. Port Harcourt ecumenical centre is built by Rivers State Government and most central mosques in the north are built by their respective state governments.

My point is on every street in Nigeria you have more than two religious centers, just imagine if they were companies.

Unemployment will be low. This thread is for matured minds.

2 Likes

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by untildotcom: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
paschu:
The creation of this thread is a gross act of imaturity and sheer ignorance.

- Churches are built to offer hope, faith and sound values.

- Factories are created to make profits

Only babies confuse the two or think that they oppose each other.

*And why did you not limit your childish list to the ecumenical center alone? Why the inclusion of privately funded organizations?

tell me the developed nation with more religious centers than Nigeria then we can continue.

For you information, those organizations you say are privately funded are not. They money from members some who may use public funds meant for the masses to build these religious centers.

Get my point, imagine those religious centers were manufacturing companies in one region in Nigeria

In every society there's always a correlation of how the society is wired and how basic institutions will function. We don't we have well equipped hospitals in Nigeria? This is because we focus on the supernatural healing. I'm not saying we shouldn't but why not have both. So tell me why any government will want to fix the health centres. How many health facilities have you visited in this country?

You won't understand there's no point debating with you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by simpleseyi: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
paschu:

Yes, all churches are built with public funds which you and I take to the church, the balance after building churches are spent on Oloshos like Iyabo Ojo, Stephanie Otobo, Cossy devilish boobs, Daniella Okeke and the likes by gods of men like Alfa Sule, COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Pastor Chris Okotie the serial adulterer, e.t.c.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by Alawe(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
untildotcom:

In other words, you mean, we should limit the way we serve/worship God. Those state or people that built those churches and mosques you mentioned know that they are needed my the people. you are only concerned about money and fleshy things that is y you dont see the benefits of those churches and mosques.
Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by untildotcom: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Alawe:
In other words, you mean, we should limit the way we serve/worship God. Those state or people that built those churches and mosques you mentioned know that they are needed my the people. you are only concerned about money and fleshy things that is y you dont see the benefits of those churches and mosques.
you get it wrong there. Are you saying developed and advanced countries don't worship God? How come they have the best health system, educational system, road and rail network etc

You have focused so much on religion, what have you achieved? You have religious centers on every street has it solved the unemployment rate in the country?

4 Likes

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by paschu: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
You're really overestimating yourself, too much.

Well, to burst yor buble...

The western education and medicine (as we know it) were brought and propagated in this country primarily by the religious organizations.

In fact, the reason the south (especially the south east) is doing so well in primary and secondary education is mainly because that sector is driven by the church.

Plus, are you aware that churches in Nigeria are the biggest investors in university education - after the FEDERAL government?

Are you even aware that some of the best hospitals and schools in the present day USA (and south east Nigeria) were from the church?

Do you have any idea how many people that are employed nationwide by the Winners' Chapel alone, for example?

Dude, we are not in a communist state. And we don't want to create one.

untildotcom:
tell me the developed nation with more religious centers than Nigeria then we can continue.

For you information, those organizations you say are privately funded are not. They money from members some who may use public funds meant for the masses to build these religious centers.

Get my point, imagine those religious centers were manufacturing companies in one region in Nigeria

In every society there's always a correlation of how the society is wired and how basic institutions will function. We don't we have well equipped hospitals in Nigeria? This is because we focus on the supernatural healing. I'm not saying we shouldn't but why not have both. So tell me why any government will want to fix the health centres. How many health facilities have you visited in this country?

You won't understand there's no point debating with you

3 Likes

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by untildotcom: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
paschu:

The western education and medicine (as we know it) were brought and propagated in this country primarily by the religious organizations.

In fact, the reason the south (especially the south east) is doing so well in primary and secondary education is mainly because that sector is mainly driven by the church.

Plus, are you aware that churches in Nigeria are the biggest investors in university education - after the FEDERAL government?

Are you even aware that some of the best hospitals and schools in the present day USA (and south east Nigeria) were from the church?

Do you have any idea how many people that are employed nationwide by the Winners' Chapel alone, for example?

the schools and hospitals you mentioned are for profit making built from people's contribution. Was this how the early missionaries did it.

I still insist, if we have 5000 religious centers and 20 manufacturing companies then there's a problem.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by untildotcom: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
If you have more well built religious centers than productive centers then unemployment rate will be high in such a society as the people will want to solve every problem using the divine solution.

I ask again which developed country has more religious centers than productive centers and is world power

7 Likes

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by paschu: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
The only problem I see here is that folks like you would only sit down and critisize the folks who are actually doing something. Yet your own contribution to the society is zero. It's all talks and no action.

Again, are you aware that christianity is Nigeria's biggest contribution to globalization? I geuss you don't know that.

Finally, dude, the last time I checked, the church did not stop anyone from starting a factory. So get your ass off the couch of criticism, and go start at least one factory. It can even be a farm.

untildotcom:
the schools and hospitals you mentioned are for profit making built from people's contribution. Was this how the early missionaries did it.

I still insist, if we have 5000 religious centers and 20 manufacturing companies then there's a problem.

2 Likes

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by madridguy(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Following.....
Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by Alawe(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
untildotcom:
you get it wrong there. Are you saying developed and advanced countries don't worship God? How come they have the best health system, educational system, road and rail network etc

You have focused so much on religion, what have you achieved? You have religious centers on every street has it solved the unemployment rate in the country?
With your much emphasis on developed nations, I had expected you to give me the list of religious/worship centers in those countries compared with their populations and d ones in nigeria compared with nigeria population, let's see.
Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by untildotcom: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
paschu:
The only problem I see here is that folks like you would only sit down and critisize the folks who are actually doing something. Yet your own contribution to the society is zero. It's all talks and no action.

Again, are you aware that christianity is Nigeria's biggest contribution to globalization? I geuss you don't know that.

Finally, dude, the last time I checked, the church did not stop anyone from starting a factory. So get your ass off the couch of criticism, and go start at least one factory. It can even be a farm.

You still do not get it do you. I said religious centers and you are already focusing on the church. I haven't also said that there's no contribution to the society. You might have to define these contributions but if you still import toothpicks, matches, finger batteries, transistor radio, clothes, electric bulbs, tyres, bottles etc then I won't take you serious.

You can not also sit down and talk about my contributions since you don't even know me. Probably you've gone to read my previous post, to come up with such conclusion that probably I'm not doing anything, the only thing I'll tell you is I have people working for me in my different businesses and I also pay my tax to the government.

The argument has now gone personal so I'll let you pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by Tyche(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Herein lies the problem with Nigeria in particular and Africa at large.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by Larryfest(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is where Nigeria missed the road to better things and has been missing it since 1960 even our leaders knew this but when they observed they could use it to their advantage they left it like that....

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by Tazdroid(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmm, see compilation. You get time op
Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by untildotcom: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Larryfest:
This is where Nigeria missed the road to better things and has been missing it since 1960 even our leaders knew this but when they observed they could use it to their advantage they left it like that....
Thank you. Good enough people are getting my point. Those numerous religious centres worth billions of dollars doesn't stimulate the economy to productivity and economic growth.
Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by untildotcom: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Tyche:
Herein lies the problem with Nigeria in particular and Africa at large.
That's it!
Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by musicwriter(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
What we need is a pragmatic president to convert these religious centers to factory. The benefit would be enormous. If I happen to become the president of Nigeria, that's the first thing I'll do, and it doesn't stop anybody from worshiping there.
Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
untildotcom:

the churches you listed started as a cell in most cases. For years some of those pastors only had their family as members, some sold their cars to push for what they believe in, some dropped their worldly ambitions. Multiple sleepless night, fasting, and sacrifices. Since they choose to start a church, I think "you" too can start a manufacturing outfit. You can show similar devotion and perseverance to manufacturing like they showed to building their church. You too can start manufacturing hub today not minding days of little beginning. All your personal ambitions and other interest of yours can be refocused on building manufacturing hub.
Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by 3kay945(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
paschu:

In fact, the reason the south (especially the south east) is doing so well in primary and secondary education is mainly because that sector is driven by the church.

I can only laugh at your reasoning. Are you a pastor or something
The dude you qouted has valid point and has he said , it's for mature mind. Not for kids nor gullible religious follower

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by untildotcom: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
musicwriter:
What we need is a pragmatic president to convert these religious centers to factory. The benefit would be enormous. If I happen to become the president of Nigeria, that's the first thing I'll do, and it doesn't stop anybody from worshiping there.
You have a productive mindset. Most religious centers are bigger than car assembly factories

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by untildotcom: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nalikedis:
the churches you listed started as a cell in most cases. For years some of those pastors only had their family as members, some sold their cars to push for what they believe in, some dropped their worldly ambitions. Multiple sleepless night, fasting, and sacrifices. Since they choose to start a church, I think "you" too can start a manufacturing outfit. You can show similar devotion and perseverance to manufacturing like they showed to building their church. You too can start manufacturing hub today not minding days of little beginning. All your personal ambitions and other interest of yours can be refocused on building manufacturing hub.
This is the funny mindset you folks are having, attacking my personality.

You too imagine if the same man started a factory, won't we have had those number of manufacturing companies and family religious groups?

Why is it that a lot of people choose to invest in religious centers than manufacturing because according to you it's an investment?

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by omenkaLives(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
I swear this provoked some kinda anger in me.. cry cry
Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by Eddygourdo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is the problem with nigeria, reading from the comments on this thread it becomes very clear, out of 200million, 199million are religious fools who take offence when their belief system is threatened by the truth, while the op is part of the 1million with senses.

Thanks for that view which I have held for many years to come, quote me anywhere nigeria just as western nation eventually did, will saturate themselves with religious centers and soon turn these worship centers to hotels and brothels. The country is suffering because people kkeep looking upwards for divine solutions to physical problems. Yet we wonder why nigeria is nowhere. Op don't be bothered by those efulefu speaking from their rectums to counter youe valid points. They are the poor and the problem of this nation. Imagine if all tithes throw into these churches were used a soft loans for sme growth. Nigeria would have been rid of all these petty problems thaat push the majority to churches.

The pastors and imams know this, thus for them it doesn't matter, the more the poverty a black man encounters the more growth in religious centers where he contributes 10percent of his meagre earnings in futile hope for redemption. How else do we define fantastically foolish and inferior beings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country by untildotcom: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:
This is the problem with nigeria, reading from the comments on this thread it becomes very clear, out of 200million, 199million are religious fools who take offence when their belief system is threatened by the truth, while the op is part of the 1million with senses.

Thanks for that view which I have held for many years to come, quote me anywhere nigeria just as western nation eventually did, will saturate themselves with religious centers and soon turn these worship centers to hotels and brothels. The country is suffering because people kkeep looking upwards for divine solutions to physical problems. Yet we wonder why nigeria is nowhere. Op don't be bothered by those efulefu speaking from their rectums to counter youe valid points. They are the poor and the problem of this nation. Imagine if all tithes throw into these churches were used a soft loans for sme growth. Nigeria would have been rid of all these petty problems thaat push the majority to churches.

The pastors and imams know this, thus for them it doesn't matter, the more the poverty a black man encounters the more growth in religious centers where he contributes 10percent of his meagre earnings in futile hope for redemption. How else do we define fantastically foolish and inferior beings
You are smart! I give you a e-handshake. grin grin You see in a poverty ridden society like ours the purpose of going to religious centers is not for salvation but for some divine intervention in the poverty that's why the religious centers will preach on giving in the religious center alone to get more 'miraculously'.

If people are not desperate for survival the essence of the religious centers will be more on morals, salvation and eternal destination and not breakthrough from poverty and material blessings which they fail to tell people that it can't come out of non productivity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million / Okonjo-Iweala Is 83rd Most Powerful Woman In the World / Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.