Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (106933 Views)

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Black Model, “black Gabby Doll” Show Off Crazy Photos To Fans (ADULT ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by transient123(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Those days, na chastity people they celebrate before marriage, now, na wild and senseless pose.

Later, them go say marriage no dey last, how he go come last with this profanity.
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
Na olosho him marry?
na everybody wey get big backside naim be olosho?
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by tomdon(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
LLSAINT:
Hmm....Vanity. If tis because of this you marry her, you are on a long thing because after one year, you go look another and when she drop one, the thin go dey look down then you go know tis only meant for the toilet. grin

Bunkum!!!
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by legba1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
mazizitonene:
na this one dey reign now...

if only he was the sole owner...

I dof ma hat for u guy
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by roeb1987(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
"something sweet no dey for only one person" mere looking at the barker of ur lady she go shear am o o o! i don talk ma own
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Esepayne(f): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
youngberry001:
wow wow wow wow

Ehnn make i stop may sombori no cum call me an ambulance cheesy

Dhat azzz iz damm fvcking nice!!
guy u be ambulance?
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
When yahoo boy meets runs girl na so e dey be
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
I can't even see anything very...her jeans is covering the view...bros inside pisure can you help us remove the jeans so we can see what's driving you crazy...thank you ride on cool
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by youngberry001(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Esepayne:
guy u be ambulance?
nop siren grin
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Goalnaldo:
na everybody wey get big backside naim be olosho?

Nope but the look in her eyes in the last pic. Gave her away.

That's why.

Only men go use their hand marry hot charcoal. Later we will hear stories that touch. I pray she's really a wife material.. I just pray.
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by harbibi: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
mazizitonene:

hahaha soul owner how? Text 6270525 to 791 on AIRTEL NETWORK to get AKPOS JOkE
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Lucky him....he gonna destroy that azz...I juz hope he got this massive monstrous meat to ripped it.. cheesy wink cheesy

Shhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed

Must u expose us? cheesy
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
hernandson:
do you mind working as an ambulance driver, or you just help with the siren?

Clear the way!

Parame-dicks on the way cheesy

Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by humblemikel(f): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Please don't forget to give nairalanders update when the marriage crash.... probably when the guy is done with the shit hole....atleast Tonto Dick will then rest from making front page. bullshit.
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
LLSAINT:
Hmm....Vanity. If tis because of this you marry her, you are on a long thing because after one year, you go look another and when she drop one, the thin go dey look down then you go know tis only meant for the toilet. grin
I can feel your pain bro
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Unclerukus: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Marriage? He'll soon get tired of seeing it.
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Prasido17(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by kandiikane(m): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:
na marriage be this one??their faces tells it all.. marriage abuse.

What should a married face look like? smh
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by CHARLOE(m): 12:47am On Mar 22, 2017
mazizitonene:

Wicked!
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 12:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Future wife start arranging ass it must b equivalent and slightly higher n bigger to dat n directly proportional to d square of thy legs apart
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Denchturbo: 4:33am On Mar 22, 2017
mazizitonene:

Lol na time share he get
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:59am On Mar 22, 2017
paybak:
na this kain ass i dey always pray for.. make i just they sleep, they wake up beside am. God punish work.. make i just they use something rub am 24/7..

Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 5:19am On Mar 22, 2017
am jst imagining how dia kids will feel when dey see this stupidd pics
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Mimi4kaycee(f): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2017
the last pix thoo,the guy don melt...mogbe...
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2017
I need pics like dis
Hubby take note grin
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by ezra1990: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The question is how did she successfully put on that skinny jean..and how will she take it off?
That should be her headache..... abi u wan drink panadol for another person's ...........
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2017
Bumbae1:
I need pics like dis Hubby take note grin
Good thing you've got the backside that can drive one crazy
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2017
ezra1990:

That should be her headache..... abi u wan drink panadol for another person's ...........
I dey pity for her na. na cry she go take dey comot the trouser, with that thing wey she carry for back. I'm a concerned citizen.
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Bumbae1:
I need pics like dis Hubby take note grin
bum how u doing?
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by tobida: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bumbae1:
I need pics like dis
Hubby take note grin
Search no more, i will not just hold that bumbae, i will grab that bumbae.
Re: The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) by Dicksonpussy2: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bumbae1:
I need pics like dis
Hubby take note grin
Noted angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.