Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate (19618 Views)

Bill To Allow Married Women Choose Origin Passes Second Reading / Special Status For Lagos Bill Passes Second Reading At House Of Reps / Resource Control Bill Passes Second Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by Saintsquare(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
mercyville:
Are you talking about evil forest Osu Ojukwu maggot clawed face grin They call it ichi -
For those that have watched X Men...that lady be related to mystic lmao

1 Like

Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by Aajiirebi: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
BasirudeenAjayi:
Dino how dare u try to take our identity away?
We Yoruba Muslims are very angry about this, we will report to our emirs in ilorin

But for now we can still be identified by our oblong skulls grin
your life is wasting on nairaland.you cant twist it your heads are dickheads, you so dumb and emotionally attached to yoruba issues that you forget this your paradise called Nairaland is created by a yoruba man. And you so enslaved to it. Typical of cannibals with Aba made brain.

1 Like

Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by Prasido17(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT +234 (0)8160259439 thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by chiraqDemon(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
These ppl de get facial mark like say na 20 tails demon fox de posses them
One person go de get 10 scratch for face

2 Likes

Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by Ejanla07: 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jetleeee:

See them! by their comments you shall know them grin cheesy. The dusty, red-mud descendants of shuku akuko daberu. People that are still practising Osu as at 21st March 2017. They too want to talk

Folks, don't be fooled. All these oafs I quoted can't marry Nwadiala (freeborns)

Till date, the same clowns are still battling it in the court as regards females inheriting properties ooh

Have y'all seen their grand parents tribal marks before? They look like barcodes grin cheesy They call it Ichi

Unlike them, we Yorubas have always been against tribal marks . The few people doing it are those ones in the village and they are usually low-key about it. They don't even let anyone know until the deed has been done cos they know they'll be exposed

When the thread about female inheritance made FP, these clowns went ham against each other. The gala boys said it's part of shitgbo culture that they aren't ready to dump it cheesy The Nkeshis didn't take it lightly oo. No be small thing we see for here that day my people grin

4 Likes

Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by Chiefobdk1: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Something like this should be banned...

4 Likes

Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by Ejanla07: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chiefobdk1:
Something like this should be banned...

We yoruba should not take it. They re trying to destroy our culture

3 Likes

Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by easyzworld: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Is this the best bill Nigerians need most at this point? There are ritual killings, oil thief,no good refinery etc and this is the best bill a patriotic sanetor could put forward. I wipe for my country.
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by MrBONE2(m): 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
ikp120:
Ain't they cute? wink wink grin grin grin grin
wow! quite cute and beautiful like grin

MIFASAR AND SIMBA grin grin grin
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by farouk0403(m): 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
I'M PROUD OF MY TRIBAL MARKS! DONT GIVE 2 CENTS FOR THIS BAN!

BAN CIRCUMCISION ALSO IN THAT CASE! ISNT CHOPPING OF BABIES DI.CKS FORCED ON THEM COZ OF OUTDATED BELIEFS. ABRAHAMIST RETARDS 4EVER DESTROYING OUR CULTURE.

Haba dai kar dai kaima baka da kaciya?

even the white Atheist belief in circumcision.
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by stankezzy: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
It can't happen ,as a yoruba I stand by our culture

3 Likes

Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by LOVEGINO(m): 1:20am On Mar 22, 2017
ikp120:
kai! i pity dis guys cry sad angry cry
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by AntiNigerian: 1:36am On Mar 22, 2017
am i sure these people are not related to cats?

2 Likes

Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by AceSkillz01: 2:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Jetleeee:

Naah..it doesn't work that way bro. I can't stand cyber bullies. I do this not because it gets to me, but because if we allow them do it without rebuttals, they'll start thinking they have the monopoly of insults. I used to watch from the sidelines before. We complained to the mods, nothing was done about it. Since the mods won't do anything, it's upon us to return the bullets.

If they sheath their swords, I'll sheath mine too. I'm not earning money from this.

Grow up, baby
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by xelly: 4:38am On Mar 22, 2017
alignacademy:
Are tribal marks mandatory?

I think even without the bill, several families have simply opted out of the practice, citing new religious beliefs and all.

But then again, our honourable senators have to be busy, abi?

Some things are so irrelevant and they waste tax payers money deliberating on them. Why not make laws that will enable each state have comprehensive database to fight crime and all that?

We waste time discussing petty things and allow major issue sleep.

1 Like

Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by ikp120(m): 4:58am On Mar 22, 2017
LOVEGINO:
kai! i pity dis guys cry sad angry cry

Lolzzz grin grin grin I pity them more bro. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by ikp120(m): 5:00am On Mar 22, 2017
MrBONE2:
wow! quite cute and beautiful like grin
MIFASAR AND SIMBA grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 22, 2017
xelly:

Some things are so irrelevant and they waste tax payers money deliberating on them. Why not make laws that will enable each state have comprehensive database to fight crime and all that?

We waste time discussing petty things and allow major issue sleep.

Exactly
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by emi14: 6:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Jetleeee:

See them! by their comments you shall know them grin cheesy. The dusty, red-mud descendants of shuku akuko daberu. People that are still practising Osu as at 21st March 2017. They too want to talk

Folks, don't be fooled. All these oafs I quoted can't marry Nwadiala (freeborns)

Till date, the same clowns are still battling it in court as regards females inheriting properties ooh

Have y'all seen their grand parents tribal marks before? They look like barcodes grin cheesy They call it Ichi

Unlike them, we Yorubas have always been against tribal marks . The few people doing it are those ones in the village and they are usually low-key about it. They don't even let anyone know until the deed has been done cos they know they'll be exposed

When the thread about female inheritance made FP, these clowns went ham against each other. The gala boys said it's part of shitgbo culture that they aren't ready to dump it cheesy The Nkeshis didn't take it lightly oo. No be small thing we see for here that day my people grin

Who commented doesn't matter aslo what you're saying about "OSU" is out of point. Tribal marks is embarrassment. Imagine a handsome guy with those scaring scares on the streets of Australia.
OSU practices is invisible and actually dying slowly. What is on the table is to stop such embarrassing masquerades or can you do that to your kids at this age? All thanks to the senate. You suppose to have advocated against tribal mark before the introduction of senate.
Whoever condemn tribal marks condemned evil. No gains. Every effort put in creating tribal mark of any kind is waste.
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by Khayil(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2017

Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by ezra1990: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2017
ESDKING:
No, this bill can never scale through. How can I identity Afonjas then ?.
Are you pondering what I'm pondering
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by Peace2love: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2017
ikp120:
#Istandwithdino THIS HAS TO STOP
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by Bimpe29: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2017
It should be stopped.
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by kingsmaila(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Welldone Senator Dino Melayi for this motion. I am a victim of tribal marks and wish to get it off my cheeks.
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by Vioncy(f): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
If it was marked with razor it would have been preferable.....but this one u'd see marks that look like they used match to make a rig on peoples face
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by Vioncy(f): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Vioncy:
If it was marked with razor it would have been preferable.....but this one u'd see marks that look like they used matchet to make a rig on peoples face
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by obaloppelujo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Agreed . But when will they pass the bill to increase minimum wage and start swearing our leaders in with the deities/divinities (ogun ,sango,amadioha , etc ) before resuming/assuming public offices ?

Busyness people .
Re: Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate by kapturdfutur(m): 1:57am On May 20, 2017
is a well welcomed development but that's not d course of hardship in the nation,there are more pressing matter to address

So, something positive can still come out of Dino? God is really wonderful. It means that Abubakar Shekau can still accept Jesus as his Lord and personal saviour.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council / Lagos On Total Lockdown As Residents Groan As Buhari Set To Visit State / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.