Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Good News Trump's Weapons Arrive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News Trump's Weapons Arrive (2398 Views)

Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons / Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated / Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News Trump's Weapons Arrive by Emycord: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Good news the weapon promise buhari by trump while he was in coma has arrived the arrived just this afternoon by DHL Courier. They have been received By BMC they will be transported by train direct to sambisa forest of death? To confront a technically defeated boko haram. Buhari expessed suprised cos he cant remember who sealed the deal The minister of info mr liar mohd. Explained to buhari that trump called while he was in coma and mamman daura had to answer. But buhari objecting said how can trump call me on my sick bed instead of wishing me quick recovery he is sending me weapons. Which one is more important my life or nigerians? Buhari queried? Tinubu stepped in and told buhari that all that is now in the past. Source: liar mohd apc

2 Likes

Re: Good News Trump's Weapons Arrive by NaWetinDey(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Emycord:
Good news the weapon promise buhari by trump while he was in coma has arrived the arrived just this afternoon by DHL Courier. They have been received By BMC they will be transported by train direct to sambisa forest of death? To confront a technically defeated boko haram. Buhari expessed suprised cos he cant remember who sealed the deal The minister of info mr liar mohd. Explained to buhari that trump called while he was in coma and mamman daura had to answer. But buhari objecting said how can trump call me on my sick bed instead of wishing me quick recovery he is sending me weapons. Which one is more important my life or nigerians? Buhari queried? Tinubu stepped in and told buhari that all that is now in the past. Source: liar mohd apc

Dreams of a junkie

1 Like

Re: Good News Trump's Weapons Arrive by justinc(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
I wish is real........
Re: Good News Trump's Weapons Arrive by najoke: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
LIEIPODS grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Good News Trump's Weapons Arrive by Emycord: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
najoke:
LIEIPODS grin grin grin grin grin
but apc started it when they claimed trump called buhari on sick bed

1 Like

Re: Good News Trump's Weapons Arrive by yarimo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mtcheeew IPOB been fabricating lies and deceiving themselves with lies since 1805AD grin

4 Likes

Re: Good News Trump's Weapons Arrive by bantudra: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
ipobian propaganda...shey its only america in the world..??

news flash:...

alot of nations hate america...

1 Like

Re: Good News Trump's Weapons Arrive by Emycord: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew IPOB been fabricating lies and deceiving themselves with lies since 1805AD grin
lies i thought u said trump call buhari and promised him weapons
Re: Good News Trump's Weapons Arrive by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
I saw the jets myself this afternoon iny dream
Re: Good News Trump's Weapons Arrive by Emycord: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
I saw the jets myself this afternoon iny dream
its not a lie when apc claimed trump called thier god and promised him weapons now they term it ipob lies. But na them start am my bro forget them, now just after my thread on the fake 2niger bridge fec has earmarked money for it within 24 hrs how many times now if we talk them go say we too talk. Its not really about apc or pdp buhari or gej its about successive nigerian govt that has neglected us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! / Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos / Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.