Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

"Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss (47437 Views)

Senate Demands Return Of Mace In 24 Hours After Thugs Invade National Assembly / Senate Demands Reinstatement Of Obiano’s Security Aides, Condemns IGP / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by ejisun53(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
People are suffering and this guy's are busy making noise over uniform or no uniform. May God save us from these bunch of brainless touts.
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by jbhill(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
TURN TO UR NEIGHBOUR AND SAY police is ur friend.
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
olaszydaruma:
Let me just shine teeth small grin grin grin grin grin grin
shinning dirty teeth.... SMH for u
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by justjify(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Omo see gobe!!! shocked
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
He called on the president Muhammdu Buhari to adhere to the rule of Law.

#Iffahear undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by deomello: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Billyonaire:

Locate your brain and use it wisely. What makes you think I must agree with your opinion ? Sometimes I think you and the people who reason like you are not educated enough to understand that every one of us have the right to our perspectives. Do you think I care how you feel ? Hell No, I care how I feel so take yourself off my posts and focus on your opinions, I have my opinions and if it makes you feel suicidal, pls be my guest.

Learn how to read and comprehend because I don't remember where I asserted that you must agree with my opinion even though your opinion that supports and defend crooks and ex convicts like ibori who looted his people to buy luxury mansions and cars and good life in foreign countries.

You can not in one breath cray to save Nigeria while at the same time going around fending and supporting crooks and ex convicts responsible for the same Nigeria you are trying to save.

See, you don't care or give a damn about Nigeria so stop fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
iamnicer:

IN A COUNTRY FILLED WITH EDUCATED AND ENERGETIC YOUTHS

OLD PRESIDENT CHOOSES TO SORROUND HIMSELF WITH OLD MEN''

There are some young ones, they go by the acronym BMC lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Ngokafor(f): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
donttouch:
You guys do not understand the problem Alli has. The man do not have a uniform because he is not a custom staff. Assuming he wears one, what rank will be on his uniform, and who decorated him with those ranks?

...So why was he made a Customs boss in the first place when he is not a staff??
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Ebeleiscorupt: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Comptroller General of the Customs is an attained rank and comes with a uniform and insignia but pretender CG Ali thinks its a paddy paddy apointment thats comes only with fat pay, plenty perks /goodwill and bullet proof 7 series BMW .. Who is decieving who here please ?

Abi o, who is deceiving who?

I suggest you start answering the question by finding out what you know about the law that guides that office and stop reasoning like Malaye.

Sometimes common sense counsels you to be quiet and learn when professionals gets involves in controversial issues because they stands a better chance to shed light on it. Since the court and the lawyers involve now to interpret it, stop reasoning like Malaye.
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Businessideas: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ebeleiscorupt:

Do you know the role of judiciary in the government or you are just another Malaye?
grin grin grin grin.
Shiorr.
The judiciary knows that the intention of this application is nothing but a red herring to drag it into the fray and frustrate the appearance of Ali today.It is not an attempt to seek justice but the usual attempt to take advantage of the usual tardiness of the Nigerian judiciary.Bigmanism is at work because no court pronouncement has said he should ignore the appearance before the Senate.
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by ReachHard: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
HMM.. AFTER DIS RESIGNATION, I SEE DINO MELAYE'S NEW SET OF "SPIDER" SPORTS CARS WAITING TO BE OFFLOADED FROM THE PORTS, FOC

...DJIBITI PEOPLE. BUNCH OF 419 FELLOWS
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Ivegotsolutions(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
My Goodness! I hit the front page after 5 years!
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by YeyeDeySmell1: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
donttouch:
You guys do not understand the problem Alli has. The man do not have a uniform because he is not a custom staff. Assuming he wears one, what rank will be on his uniform, and who decorated him with those ranks?

Tell me something I don't know, so a none custom staff can receive salary, use vehicles, stay in a furnished apartment meant for customs staff?. If he's not a custom staff, what is he doing in customs staff's office. He can't wear the uniform, it will rubbish his military background but the salary and other entitlements he's enjoying as custom CG won't rubbish his military background abi?. What if there's specific age bracket for such office and he has passed the age, are we going to allow him continue because na pmb friend?. If he is an Igbo man or from the south, how will the North react?.

Yeyedeysmell indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by deomello: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
seguno2:

Are the Nigerian Railway and Port Authority uniformed civil service positions?
Stop talking like the illiterate in Aso Rock, please.

I was talking in respect to age as claimed by the thuggish senator dino that the man should resign because of his age and not because of uniform.

Go away and learn how to read and comprehend and also look in the mirror before calling other people illiterate since you are even not capable of following simple discussion logically.

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by silentdomain(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
He ll wear, but taking people's mind away from the evil they may be planning. U ll commend him for wearing wat he's suppose to wear(deviation tricks), then he ll scoop billions while we are assisting him to wear his uniform.

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
deomello:

Learn how to read and comprehend because I don't remember where I asserted that you must agree with my opinion even though your opinion that supports and defend crooks and ex convicts like ibori who looted his people to buy luxury mansions and cars and good life in foreign countries.

You can not in one breath cray to save Nigeria while at the same time going around fending and supporting crooks and ex convicts responsible for the same Nigeria you are trying to save.

See, you don't care or give a damn about Nigeria so stop fooling yourself.

Then what is your business, if the people that Ibori looted from, are not upset with him ? Dont you have criminals in your home town, state or region ? Why dont you focus on killing your bad politicians instead of advising others on how they treat their own fellow statesmen. This is why I say you are ignorant of power-play.

Nigeria is a plantation and is owned by the few. Your anonymous contributions on nairaland ends here, so do me the favor of getting busy on your supply of needs and stop disgracing yourself by castigating my opinion because I will make you look very bad at it.

I do not care about Nigeria, that is your opinion, so use that opinion of yours to cook yourself Indomie.

You should NEVER, EVER criticize my perspective. You are not qualified to do so. Focus on your perspective, and allow me to focus on mine.

At the end of the day, we are all here to tickle our fancies, so stop typing these discordant messages to me. Look at your face in the mirror when you are typing those hateful messages, you are the only one getting hurt, not me.

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by deomello: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ngokafor:

...So why was he made a Customs boss in the first place when he is not a staff??

Do you have to be a staff before being appointed as a political appointee to head any agency?
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by vanunu: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Who is a bigger Thief ? senate or customs? there are so many inexperience kids in this site
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by me69: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Most people don't know the difference between armed forces and what customs is, including senate. You can not appoint someone outside police or military to become chief but customs yes because their dealing with revenue collection and this CG in an appointment outside the formation why should he wear uniform. It should even be insulting on the officers of customs because Ali did not go through the ranks. Abeg make una drop this uniform nonesense
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by SalamRushdie: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ebeleiscorupt:

Abi o, who is deceiving who?

I suggest you start answering the question by finding out what you know about the law that guides that office and stop reasoning like Malaye.

Sometimes common sense counsels you to be quiet and learn when professionals gets involves in controversial issues because they stands a better chance to shed light on it. Since the court and the lawyers involve now to interpret it, stop reasoning like Malaye.

Does the Titles CG come with and insignia or not ? Answer me na

2 Likes

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by deomello: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Billyonaire:

Then what is your business, if the people that Ibori looted from, are not upset with him ? Dont you have criminals in your home town, state or region ? Why dont you focus on killing your bad politicians instead of advising others on how they treat their own fellow statesmen. This is why I say you are ignorant of power-play.

Nigeria is a plantation and is owned by the few. Your anonymous contributions on nairaland ends here, so do me the favor of getting busy on your supply of needs and stop disgracing yourself by castigating my opinion because I will make you look very bad at it.

I do not care about Nigeria, that is your opinion, so use that opinion of yours to cook yourself Indomie.

You should NEVER, EVER criticize my perspective. You are not qualified to do so. Focus on your perspective, and allow me to focus on mine.

At the end of the day, we are all here to tickle our fancies, so stop typing these discordant message to me. Look at your face in the mirror when you are typing those hateful messages, you are the only one getting hurt, not me.

So, people are free to loot their people dry and deny them progress and development as long as his people are not complaining or demonstrating against him?

Is this how you save Nigeria with your own crooked and corrupt mentality?

You sound mentally corrupt and fraudulent.

Again, you don't care or give a damn about Nigeria hence your support and defense of crooks and ex convicts. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by blackboy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
All I can say is that last year NCS had a lot of shake up with what is going on another round of shakeup is about to happen. Let Oga Ali this matter no difficult. From the whole drama is giving the senators a shine while majority of Nigerians are looking at Oga Ali is being arrogant and doing what is wrong. Oga it is not difficult understand Nigerian politics. They tell you make you come with uniform you come with kaftan, which kian message you dey send. It would have been better you no show up. The senate is easy to handle. Every president gets a former senator /legislator as his adviser to work with him because if you can't work with them they will be your biggest headache. Oga Ali go back to NCS HQ and get those in your office that knows how to handle them to meet them and talk to them. If you want PMB to fight for you very bad choice. Handle your fight. PMB has his cup full as it is. Pity the man. Make your case no be among those that want to affect PMB's health. He has so much to do.
Senators can be your best friend. Even OBJ knew how powerful the senators were. The beginning of GEJ's fall was the legislators then the governors. Mr Ali this is democracy not military era. Even Mr President has learnt they are two different things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by g20302: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
They can't do anything as long as he is standing on the orders of the court.
ganye1:
Is that all they can do? If Hameed Ali refuses to resign what would they do?
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Pebcak: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
It's so sad reading a lot of comment from NL, it should be his choice to wear or not to wear uniform, the uniform is a combat uniform and to the best of my knowledge he is not facing combat,
the president is the commander in chief of the armed forces that doesn't mean he should wear uniform everywhere.

what we should focus on as intelligent being is what is his role, his he performing his duties......

This is what we get when we elect school dropout into our senate, touts, thieves and pedophile, they will easily pass bill o encourage child sex awon agabya, they should face their job and let Ali face his. Dino flaunts RR, Bentley and I bet he paid way less in custom clearance. THIS SHOULD BE AN EYE OPENER FOR COMMON MAN,

if i can afford a 1M car and I pay 250K my hard earned money why should a government official by 50M car and pay 500K. we need to brace up and make things equal for people in power and people on the street,

If i drive from Ikorodu to Marayland in traffic, a senator representing me should drive in that same traffic and not cut corners so they see how things are, if queue to buy petrol a senator should cue too, if I don't have light for 10 hrs Apo legislative village and Aso rock should share in the rotation of 10 hrs darkness too,when they start feeling the pain of a normal man they will start making laws that will favor everybody,

We should stop giving excuse for people in power to cut corners, they live comfortable l;ives let that be standard for everybody

2 Likes

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
deomello:

So, people are free to loot their people dry and deny them progress and development as long as his people are not complaining or demonstrating against him?

Is this how you save Nigeria with your own crooked and corrupt mentality?

You sound mentally corrupt and fraudulent.

Again, you don't care or give a damn about Nigeria hence your support and defense of crooks and ex convicts. Stop fooling yourself.

I will strongly advise that you stop quoting me. Na beg I dey beg you Mr. Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I do not think you are aware of your personal ignorance on this issue but let me state as follows;

1. This thread is NOT about Ibori, how you smuggled my perspective on the Ibori issue into this thread calls to question your motive to memorizing my opinions and following me around and retorting the same gibberish here and there, stop it. I promise you a loaf of bread.

The position of any constitution, even the Christian doctrine is, when you commit a sin or crime, and you are punished for that crime, you have fulfilled the constitutional karma and you are free. Ibori was convicted, he served his jail term and is now a free man. On what fuccking crime as you prosecuting him ? Use your common-sense.

2. I asserted that if this Ali of a man, is truly above the civil service age, he should be fired and Buhari should see to it. This is constitutional mandate and I promote the constitution.

3. I have a personal opinion, and I do not care about the opinion of others, because every one is qualified to have an opinion, no matter how different it is from the popular opinion.

4. Buhari promised changes, and he has exhausted his ideas, but it is pyrrhic victory. He is won the battle, but lost the war. There is no other time in Nigeria that people have committed so much suicide on account of inability to feed and survive. I think I prefer corruption as long as Nigerians are able to feed and cloth themselves, and have a job. Of what use is anti-corruption when all the recovered loot has been recycled back into the pockets of the new sets of politicians.

I will advise you not to make yourself look bad, cos I will make you look bad very soon if you do not stop attacking my perspectives.

Life is a beautiful place. Focus on your perspectives and stop trying to make yourself relevant when you clearly can not handle the responsibilities that comes with criticising Billyonaire.

Go and warm the remaining Indomie and eat, I am not the cause of your hunger.

2 Likes

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by jospepper(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is not healthy at all...oldies behaving like youngsters.

abeg check my siggy.

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by seguno2: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
deomello:
I was talking in respect to age as claimed by the thuggish senator dino that the man should resign because of his age and not because of uniform.

Go away and learn how to read and comprehend and also look in the mirror before calling other people illiterate since you are even not capable of following simple discussion logically.

Age applies for civil service retirement.
Does it apply for the parastatals of Nigerian Railways and Nigerian Ports Authority?
I hope that you are capable of discussing that logically.

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by CellTabRepairs: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pride goes before a fall. The Nigerian experiment is being judged at a place that is beyond the reach of these circuit clowns.

Soon and very soon...

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by seguno2: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pebcak:
It's so sad reading a lot of comment from NL, it should be his choice to wear or not to wear uniform, the uniform is a combat uniform and to the best of my knowledge he is not facing combat,
the president is the commander in chief of the armed forces that doesn't mean he should wear uniform everywhere.

what we should focus on as intelligent being is what is his role, his he performing his duties......

This is what we get when we elect school dropout into our senate, touts, thieves and pedophile, they will easily pass bill o encourage child sex awon agabya, they should face their job and let Ali face his. Dino flaunts RR, Bentley and I bet he paid way less in custom clearance. THIS SHOULD BE AN EYE OPENER FOR COMMON MAN,

if i can afford a 1M car and I pay 250K my hard earned money why should a government official by 50M car and pay 500K. we need to brace up and make things equal for people in power and people on the street,

If i drive from Ikorodu to Marayland in traffic, a senator representing me should drive in that same traffic and not cut corners so they see how things are, if queue to buy petrol a senator should cue too, if I don't have light for 10 hrs Apo legislative village and Aso rock should share in the rotation of 10 hrs darkness too,when they start feeling the pain of a normal man they will start making laws that will favor everybody,

We should stop giving excuse for people in power to cut corners, they live comfortable l;ives let that be standard for everybody

So why are you implicitly giving excuse for Ali staying on a civil service position beyond retirement age?
Why?

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by bejeria101(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Show him the way out,since his daura master called him a boiling ring for heating the polity nansense.
#impunitymustend
#notmilitaryera
#hammedalimustgo
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by duchilock: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
seguno2:

Age applies for civil service retirement.
Does it apply for the parastatals of Nigerian Railways and Nigerian Ports Authority?
I hope that you are capable of discussing that logically.

Parastatals are guided by the public service rule too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar In 1991 When He Contested For Governorship Election / Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries / #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.