Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,629 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 (6253 Views)

Poll: Who is your most senseless thread creator/post of the year 2009?

Mama-gee: 71% (23 votes)
Wale.star: 15% (5 votes)
Adebayor201: 6% (2 votes)
Rhymz: 3% (1 vote)
190: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? / Nairaland Award Nite - Make Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Sauron1: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

Is this from another discussion/thread?

Nah. . . . .
Just telling that geriatric paraplegic to get off ma back.
If thunder strikes in his village then Sauron must be the reason.

The thread was asking for senseless topic creators and he mentioned Sauron
I have only made 1 topic on NL, the other one was as a result of the 100-page rule on Sports section.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
patwhizkid:

Plz add gabry to the list!
honeric01:

Is she worth the stress? grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin You two, you're in my mind again

@post
All of the above. Esp mamagee. . . . I doubt she started puberty yet.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

Is this from another discussion/thread?

Does it matter, it still doesn't change the fact that you're demented. angry angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Sauron1: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2009
mama-gee:

Does it matter, it still doesn't change the fact that you're demented. angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Mamagee, why are you so despised by other members?
Is it because you are a hottie? tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by dominique(f): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
mama-gee:

still bitter dry ya tears. . .you're most def winning this one cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2009
dominique:

still bitter dry ya tears. . .you're most def winning this one cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
You're giving her the attention she wants. . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-364739.0.html
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

grin grin grin grin grin

I'm not despised by every member
It's only those who can't get off my back
I bet this poster was the one that opened up a very senseless thread in the romance section
I told him off and he's here to seek revenge by opening up this cowardly post
. angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by chamotex(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2009
There's an award for everything on NL now
What's next?

An award for who's shagged the most babes on NL?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2009
dominique:

And which one are you winning? undecided
Probably, the most underrated and unexisting piece of element in the forum. cheesy cheesy
That's for sure
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nah. . . . .
Just telling that geriatric paraplegic to get off ma back.
If thunder strikes in his village then Sauron must be the reason.

The thread was asking for senseless topic creators and he mentioned Sauron
I have only made 1 topic on NL, the other one was as a result of the 100-page rule on Sports section.

oh ok, calm down bro, he must have been joking  cool
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Sauron1: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2009
chamotex:

There's an award for everything on NL now
What's next?

An award for who's shagged the most babes on NL?

Eldee and SLY will win that.

mama-gee:

I bet this poster was the one that opened up a very senseless thread in the romance section
. angry

I said other members not every member.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin grin grin You two, you're in my mind again

@post
All of the above. Esp mamagee. . . . I doubt she started puberty yet.

Abeg, make mama ngozi rest for now.

So you self no the winner already? chei tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by chamotex(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eldee and SLY will win that.

You reckon?
There are some stuffs you don't know. wink cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2009
mama-gee:

I hope you have finally dropped the habit of peeping at your neighbor's kids when they take their bath? jobless crab
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

Abeg, make mama ngozi rest for now.

So you self no the winner already? chei tongue tongue tongue

No, I am not cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

grin grin grin grin grin

From the mouth of 2-3 witnesses, a case is established, in her own case, we have more than 20 witnesses, doesn't that ring a bell? she wanted attention, now she's getting them in dozens.  

you this ugly old crab, i hope you don't starve your hubby because you are always here creating useless threads every hour as if you are paid to do so  angry angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Sauron1: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2009
chamotex:

You reckon?
There are some stuffs you don't know. wink cheesy grin

Tell me. . . . . .
Who is the highest chic shagger? grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2009
mama-gee:

. angry

You must have mixed me up with one of your kind, i don't do foolish things in the romance section, get your engine checked and if you have proofs, please post them here for all to see. old hag grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Sauron1: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

You must have mixed me up with one of your kind, i don't do foolish things in the romance section, get your engine checked and if you have proofs, please post them here for all to see. old hag grin grin grin

Is this really necessary?
Let mama-gee be. She loves to post, let her post.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2009
FL Gators:

No, I am not cheesy

abeg, wetin she do this time around? snatched your e-hubby or what? tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Is this really necessary?
Let mama-gee be. She loves to post, let her post.

ok, i will leave her and let the rest vote, don't be surprised to see a landslide victory for her
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by platinumnk(f): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ ADD 190 please angry angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

I hope you have finally dropped the habit of peeping at your neighbor's kids when they take their bath? jobless crab

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Sheesh!!!!
. angry
Opening cowardly threads and starting up polls won't help you spend your time thinking about mama-gee and her posts

Goodluck in getting people who would fall for this utter Crap. angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

abeg, wetin she do this time around? snatched your e-hubby or what? tongue
LOL I dont have an e-hubby. tongue

She ate my amala
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
mama-gee:

Sheesh!!!!
Get a life and stop being a sympathetic loser. angry
Opening cowardly threads and starting up polls won't help you from your sex craving libido. angry
It's of due shame that you spend your time thinking about mama-gee and her posts
And to think I give three milli fuc.ks about what you think, it's highly moroni.c angry
You have just constituted yourself as a biased fella and a jobless piece of element
Goodluck in getting people who would fall for this utter Crap. angry
Hopefully one of the mods would recycle this trash into the garbage where it rightfully belongs
. angry
Piece of garbage. cool

You can do better, i was told to let you be, so i ma let you be for now okay?

FYI: I Have a tall black sexy girlfriend, slim, fit with with mild voice, she's just too loving to ever leave let me fall into sex craving libido you've just mentioned. her voice alone's enough to relax my nerves and take away my stress. i ain't jobless, as i am typing to you now, i am making money so sorry to disappoint you mama mumuni.

Take heart grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL I dont have an e-hubby. tongue

She ate my amala

Amala? chinko ate your amala? how manage?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

Amala? chinko ate your amala? how manage?
Lol you were talking abt that chinco. I was talking abt mamagee.

LOL the cinco sef should be on your poll
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

You can do better, i was told to let you be, so i ma let you be for now okay?

FYI: I Have a tall black sexy girlfriend, slim, fit with with mild voice, she's just too loving to ever leave let me fall into sex craving libido you've just mentioned. her voice alone's enough to relax my nerves and take away my stress. i ain't jobless, as i am typing to you now, i am making money so sorry to disappoint you mama mumuni.

Take heart  grin grin grin

Next time, you want to talk shi.t, step up, . angry angry

, by the time I'm through with you on this forum, you'll regret ever crossing my path
Don't worry this garbage would soon be recycled,
. angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
FL Gators:

Lol you were talking abt that chinco. I was talking abt mamagee.

LOL the cinco sef should be on your poll

Oh, didn't know that was who you were talking about  embarassed

Chinko can't be on the list because she's not consistent in posting senseless post and threads like the rest  cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
mama-gee:

Next time, you want to talk shi.t, step up, moroni.c asswhip. angry angry
Oh yeah, I just found out that you're the same dumming wan.kster that interrupted me and Ogidiboy on the other thread
Useless and worthless dimwitt, by the time I'm through with you on this forum, you'll regret ever crossing my path
Good for nothing sex craving elemu, Don't worry this garbage would soon be recycled, worthless dumbfcuk
. angry

Take heart, the lord is your strength, by the way, have you cooked for your hubby yet? it's getting late oo or do you want to get brutalized again as usual? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

Oh, didn't know that was who you were talking about  embarassed

Chinko can't be on the list because she's not consistent in posting senseless post and threads like the rest  cheesy
lol just leave mamagee, she's a sweetheart. She just loves trouble
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
FL Gators:

lol just leave mamagee, she's a sweetheart. She just loves trouble

Yea, that's why i am giving her what she loves most. can't you see she's so happy? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Ladies Public Fight (what Could Have Been The Cause)? / Who Wants a Pic Tag? / Biography Of Late American Singer Rapper Xxxtenctacion Aka Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.