Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,384 members, 7,853,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 (6254 Views)

Poll: Who is your most senseless thread creator/post of the year 2009?

Mama-gee: 71% (23 votes)
Wale.star: 15% (5 votes)
Adebayor201: 6% (2 votes)
Rhymz: 3% (1 vote)
190: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? / Nairaland Award Nite - Make Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2010
YES!!!, she has done it, she has claimed what is rightful hers.

I hope you are happy now Mrs boredom? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by dani1luv: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2010
Who WOn shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by eleshin(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2010
dis is a slap upon walestars ability.d guy is chartered in senseless thread creation.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Dclique(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2010
I said the same at 1st.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2010
lol, wale.star get oga, him oga name na mama-boredom-gee grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by PiodeGidgeRow: 2:24am On Feb 03, 2011
Hey guys. Unbiased wanted to spread the tete-…-tete on a experimental website I found. The locality features all the episodes of the grammy successful tv clarify Certifiable Men. It's at the end of the day a well-known authenticate and everybody under the sun should take some habits to check it out. Luckily I ran across a site that lets you effluence episodes of Mentally ill Men unequivocally free. Dont cease to remember to check it out. This site allows you to mad men episodes. It lets you watch all of the Cuckoo Men episodes as regards free.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Phate07(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2011

What? undecided
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by seanet02: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2011
Chz and ezeuche takes this no qualms
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by PiodeGidgeRow: 1:49am On Feb 07, 2011
Hey guys. Merely wanted to spread the utter on a redone website I found. The position features all the episodes of the grammy successful tv clarify Goofy Men. It's at the end of the day a great presentation and everyone should vie with some habits to inhibit it out. Luckily I ran across a area that lets you run episodes of Crazy Men unequivocally free. Dont recall to on it out. This site allows you to watch mad men online. It lets you see all of the Cuckoo Men episodes in behalf of free.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by PiodeGidgeRow: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
Love this community and have academic so much upon the performance of this week decent alongside viewing other people's threads and comments
Since we are in the temper fit sharing I thought I'd ration something with you members of this forum. A site where people can forth the popular tv show infuriated men
In is below, benefit guys!
mad men episodes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Ladies Public Fight (what Could Have Been The Cause)? / Who Wants a Pic Tag? / Biography Of Late American Singer Rapper Xxxtenctacion Aka Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.