Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 (6243 Views)

Poll: Who is your most senseless thread creator/post of the year 2009?

Mama-gee: 71% (23 votes)
Wale.star: 15% (5 votes)
Adebayor201: 6% (2 votes)
Rhymz: 3% (1 vote)
190: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? / Nairaland Award Nite - Make Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2009
honeric01:

Nah, he didn't bribe me, i bribed him grin grin grin
lol how?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by platinumnk(f): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2009
netotse:

no it isn't, if something or someone is beneath you, the person will always be beneath you. . .you dont need to prove that to anyone, however when you feel the need to prove something to someone. . .

its not just you i was referring to, i've been seeing a lot of ppl wilding out lately, i never thought i'd see pat act up!

this is Poo. i dont like, most people are so fake on this forum . .  what the hell is with this" beneath" crap, oh because some one was bold enough to say what was already in your mind, what a load of donkey crap.
I admire people not for being crass, but being open and honest. What the hell is all this "forming" for? As if we are in a regulated freakin business hall? There is a borderline between been rude and honest and yes one HAS TO KNOW THAT , but because one doesnt "reply" it makes them "better" than another one ? Or is everbody invalid to anger?
SMH- not one damm here person contributes to ones way life, so why should one be worried about what others think?

Too many fake ppl pansy assss nigaahs on here .  . sigh tongue

example: Beccomerich- he is id!diot!c with his reasoning about politics but the man is passionate about his work and he stays true to himself " ( no matter how demented it is) . .  and I like that way better than some follow-the-leader lankey brainwashed lameos on here  lipsrsealed

Sue ME tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Hauwa1: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2009
hmmnn
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
*Hauwa*:

hmmnn

my luffffffffffffffff. Mo ti fe invite e fun keresimesi party ti a ma se. you coming?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

lol how?

Maybe you should ask him grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2009
honeric01:

Maybe you should ask him grin
Abeg waka jor. Shakara shakara angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Hauwa1: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2009
in Gainesville? ha, mo broke o. Pataki mi ti sa lo so owo ko si for Jetblue. you know omoge dont fly jati jati planes cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
*Hauwa*:

in Gainesville? ha, mo broke o. Pataki mi ti sa lo so owo ko si for Jetblue. you know omoge dont fly jati jati planes cheesy
LOL So you wnt fly jati jati plane for me? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Hauwa1: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2009
lol i will do anything for ya sweetheart. are there cool and cash loaded guys there? not the likes of Ogidiboy and honeyricky lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2009
*Hauwa*:

lol i will do anything for ya sweetheart. are there cool and cash loaded guys there? not the likes of Ogidiboy and honeyricky lipsrsealed
LOL The like sof Ogidiboy is in Texas tongue

Trust me, loaded and sexy. . . . dem plenty in Florida
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Hauwa1: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2009
yummy, what you doing this xmas, troubleshooting? grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2009
grin grin grin grin

Spending it with family. LOL next Christmas I gotta do sth else. embarassed
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Abeg waka jor. Shakara shakara angry

you self shege shege shege tongue

abeg, una dey derail this thread oo.

Brooklyn just no worth the attention grin (that was the bribe)
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Hauwa1: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
girl, i want to try something and am looking for authentic Plantain flour to make amala and moimoi. do u have some?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Hauwa1: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2009
cry me an Ocean cry cry cry for derailing cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2009
hauwa, please go to food session please.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2009
*Hauwa*:

girl, i want to try something and am looking for authentic Plantain flour to make amala and moimoi. do u have some?
LOL glad u back. . . . na only food you know tongue
Dnt have plantain flour, but am sure the african stores around her got it.

honeric01:

you self shege shege shege tongue

abeg, una dey derail this thread oo.

Brooklyn just no worth the attention grin (that was the bribe)

Sorry o tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Hauwa1: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2009
shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry grin grin grin grin
oh Chi m ooooooooooo!! grin grin phew

gator, a man is after your heart. he asked me to go away shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Hauwa1: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2009
make i dey go food section so the honeyrod can toast on.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
*Hauwa*:

gator, a man is after your heart. he asked me to go away shocked shocked shocked
LOL You think everybody is after my heart.

Na the food you dey eat grin

Abeg, write down recipes for me to cook for christmas. Will check it up later tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Sorry o tongue

now u are talking  cheesy

*Hauwa*:

shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry grin grin grin grin
oh Chi m ooooooooooo!! grin grin phew

gator, a man is after your heart. he asked me to go away  shocked shocked shocked

u see ghost? why the big big eyes?  undecided

*Hauwa*:

make i dey go food section so the [b]honeyrod [/b]can toast on.

u said wetin? angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Hauwa1: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
kiss kiss true true now   wink. a boring day, going shopping for wines for myself grin being a while i tasted anything. hungry don wire me.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Hauwa1: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
na ya name, shocked shocked grin is rod a name undecided
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
u see rod for my name? abi u lost one? embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Hauwa1: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2009
mo gbe, shocked
anyway, going shopping so will get back to u later. grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2009
yeye lol, well buy me Xmas gift o on your way back from the market or do you care for a lift?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 1:29am On Dec 24, 2009
platinumnk:

this is Poo. i dont like, most people are so fake on this forum . .  what the hell is with this" beneath" crap, oh because some one was bold enough to say what was already in your mind, what a load of donkey crap.
I admire people not for being crass, but being open and honest. What the hell is all this "forming" for? As if we are in a regulated freakin business hall? There is a borderline between been rude and honest and yes one HAS TO KNOW THAT , but because one doesnt "reply" it makes them "better" than another one ? Or is everbody invalid to anger?
SMH- not one damm here person contributes to ones way life, so why should one be worried about what others think?

Thank you. You said it all once again! grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mukina2: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2009
Honeric

my reason : for creating this thread where people have been fighting. and for failing to report the thread to be cleaned.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2009
mukina2:

Honeric

my reason : for creating this thread where people have been fighting. and for failing to report the thread to be cleaned.

Babe, i am sorry, been trying to call them to order, can you help me clean up the insults? thanks kiss
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by netotse(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2009
platinumnk:

i used that phrase cos most fights on NL usu end up in I'm __ and you're not. what was on my mind? i dont get that part!

platinumnk:

i'm not talking about 'not replying' what gets to me is when people start to trade insults up and down the place, granted there are times when you have to stand up for yourself/opinions but i've learnt if you feel you have to be rude to make a point then its more than likely you'll miss the point you're trying to make. A difference in opinions should not lead to insults flying up and down the place and more often than not all these fights span several thread and starts to create a funny atmosphere (esp when bystanders are not sure what caused the beef btw the combatants in the first place).

there are some threads i wont bother posting in cos for me i'd rather not talk to a person at all than have the person disrespect me i, no one is worth the wahala, thats why i take the 'ignore' route most times, and of recent ppl i like hv just been fighting each other(not just on NL) its getting annoying, i mean. . .cant a brother just scope in peace without having to watch the members of his harem get into catfights with each other?

platinumnk:

you dont say. . .[size=5pt]u know a similar thing could be said about the females too. . .[/size]

platinumnk:

example: Beccomerich- he is id!diot!c with his reasoning about politics but the man is passionate about his work and he stays true to himself " ( no matter how demented it is) . .  and I like that way better than some follow-the-leader lankey brainwashed lameos on here  lipsrsealed

we all love beccomerich(. . .sometimes cheesy) but if i'm right, he's passionate yes, but he doesnt insult ppls parents and generations. (plus without him we never would have had the secrets of the mapo-republic revealed to us). . .i think the lameos on NL reside primarily in the romance section these days

platinumnk:

Sue ME tongue

i woulda taken u up on the offer but my lawyer-girlfriend is currently involved in a catfight with my accountant-girlfriend sad
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by GoldenS(f): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2009
I'm totally lost! sad approved1, platinum, michelin, agaba,pweety4me, where are u guys! cry

angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by eyoniggar(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2010
I agree, mama-gee is the number 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dbang And Don Jazzy Caught With Hard Drugs In The Us / Beautiful Ladies Public Fight (what Could Have Been The Cause)? / Open Letter To Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.