Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,435 members, 7,843,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 (6244 Views)

Poll: Who is your most senseless thread creator/post of the year 2009?

Mama-gee: 71% (23 votes)
Wale.star: 15% (5 votes)
Adebayor201: 6% (2 votes)
Rhymz: 3% (1 vote)
190: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? / Nairaland Award Nite - Make Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by netotse(m): 2:57am On Dec 23, 2009
@gabry
if you say you're a kettle then it should take a real flame to get you boiling, all the crap that goes on here should tickle you, abi na dem dey feed you?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 3:01am On Dec 23, 2009
Sorry oo if you dont like it but I happen to be please with maself. This is the 2nd time in my life I maange to blow off like this and its kinda satisfying but Im not sure if I feel good about it  embarassed  lipsrsealed

And as for Pat, I can't believe you just said that. . . She is whom she is. . . Or dont you realize it. . . Thank God the guys here are not Amebo's to disclose who she really is. undecided
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 23, 2009
netotse:

there's obviously something in the air. . .some of the ppl i thought had a good head on their shoulders are doing their best to show they're just as childish as all the other nairalanders. . .oh well, u live and learn
lol I know right. . . . So why dont we sit aside and wait for the result of this phenomenon

So howz ur CV going?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by netotse(m): 3:11am On Dec 23, 2009
actually, i find the whole affair very amusing actually. . .it simply serves to butress the oft repeated claims that women cant really like themselves and are unstable. . .lol

FL Gators:

lol I know right. . . . So why dont we sit aside and wait for the result of this phenomenon

So howz your CV going?
CV that i wrote since. . .i'm almost done wiv service sef. . .u nko? wots the latest?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 23, 2009
netotse:

actually, i find the whole affair very amusing actually. . .it simply serves to butress the oft repeated claims that women cant really like themselves and are unstable. . .lol
CV that i wrote since. . .i'm almost done wiv service sef. . .u nko? wots the latest?
I am getting ready for keresimesi. . . . lol

Putting up the mistletoe grin

You and honerico, dnt stress too much on this issue. My luff, mamagee, already won the MOST ATTENTION SEEKING POSTER.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by netotse(m): 3:17am On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

I am getting ready for keresimesi. . . . lol

Putting up the mistletoe grin

You and honerico, dnt stress too much on this issue. My luff, mamagee, already won the MOST ATTENTION SEEKING POSTER.
mistletoe? u r on your own!

u know me my own is just to be soaking gist. . .that you're loff sef, i'm yet to make my mind up abt her. . .i think she has too much energy!
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 23, 2009
netotse:

mistletoe? u r on your own!

u know me my own is just to be soaking gist. . .that you're loff sef, i'm yet to make my mind up abt her. . .i think she has too much energy!
LOL na, am not on my own wink

LOL make up your mind about her, just not with your hands or eyes angry angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by netotse(m): 3:26am On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL na, am not on my own wink

LOL make  up your mind about her, just not with your hands or eyes angry angry
its all about you. . .lol

emi ke?. . .please o, dont koba me,[size=5pt] but are you saying there is something to be made up?[/size]
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 23, 2009
netotse:

its all about you. . .lol

emi ke?. . .please o, dont koba me,[size=5pt] but are you saying there is something to be made up?[/size]
lol you got that right. all about me.

Yea, she's my new wife wink
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by netotse(m): 3:32am On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

lol you got that right. all about me.

Yea, she's my new wife wink
i see. . .so its the two of u that are meeting under the mistletoe ehn?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 23, 2009
netotse:

i see. . .so its the two of u that are meeting under the mistletoe ehn?
nahhhhhhhhh, she's my wife, not my lesbian wife.

I get hubby to do me . . . . do me do me do me tongue cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by netotse(m): 3:36am On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

nahhhhhhhhh, she's my wife, not my lesbian wife.

I get hubby to do me . . . . do me do me do me tongue cheesy
was messing wiv u. . .i thought u were on the 'virginity' train? i seem to rem u and ibk attacking me one day for taccing one of them threads?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 23, 2009
netotse:

was messing wiv u. . .i thought u were on the 'virginity' train? i seem to rem u and ibk attacking me one day for taccing one of them threads?
LOL virginity train.

The train must have left off without me tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by netotse(m): 3:41am On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL virginity train.

The train must have left off without me
tongue
nice reply. . .

u kno during that plat time i was wondering whether u were alright. . .cos i was online that night soaking the gist
(when u were telling her abt the pic)
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 23, 2009
netotse:

nice reply. . .

u kno during that plat time i was wondering whether u were alright. . .cos i was online that night soaking the gist
LOL alright in what way?

But I was indeed alright. Couldnt blame the girl for the lies she was being fed.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by netotse(m): 3:45am On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL alright in what way?

But I was indeed alright. Couldnt blame the girl for the lies she was being fed.
i was wondering why you came out to play with the kids and then they were now talking to you anyhow, and at some point u almost got pissed
i was thinking its a lie. . .this isn't you
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 23, 2009
netotse:

i was wondering why you came out to play with the kids and then they were now talking to you anyhow, and at some point u almost got pissed
i was thinking its a lie. . .this isn't you
The thing I learned is that one must always know who one talks to on NL. Anything can happen.

lol it wasnt me. I got pissed? You think?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by netotse(m): 3:58am On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

The thing I learned is that one must always know who one talks to on NL. Anything can happen.

lol it wasnt me. I got pissed? You think?
true that. . .

babe i'm off to go and make up my mind and other body parts wink on some issues

goodluck under the mistletoe o!
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 23, 2009
netotse:

true that. . .

babe i'm off to go and make up my mind and other body parts wink on some issues

goodluck under the mistletoe o!
Okiez, bye bye

takia now. . . . dont pump too much

see ya
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by netotse(m): 4:04am On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Okiez, bye bye

takia now. . . . dont pump too much

see ya
kai. . .u don see me finish!
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 23, 2009
netotse:

kai. . .u don see me finish!
lol
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Dclique(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2009
Wow, thank God i was not around when world war III was going down here. Cus madam pat took no prisoners this time. grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2009
@FL and Net

Abeg, make una carry una gist go YIM, una don derail the thread finished, abeg make una stop am oo or do you want to be nominated as the best thread derailer of 2009? undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by patwhizkid(f): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2009
lol Dclique, yu knw i'm way too matured for all these child's play.

SILENCE IS ALWAYS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL!

Lmao @ flatchest! Eric, i took that jersey pix when i was 13 yrz old. . .so yu don't expect me to have a chest filled with/full of breas.t at that age, do yu?
Besides, i don't have any of my recent pix on FB, i took those pix when i waz 16. .so what.
Gabry almost double my age. .i mean she is even old enuf to have a child my age. But she kan't respect herself for once!

All those expecting war, plz i'm sorry to disappoint yu. .but i'm too big for that sh!t, i gat interesting novels to read!
Even if others won't respect themselves, i'll alwayz respect myself!

Byez!
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2009
^^^ U're so full of Poo grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Dclique(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2009
Mehn, i love pat. She is just my personal clown.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2009
patwhizkid:

Lmao @ flatchest! Eric, i took that jersey pix when i was 13 yrz old. . .so yu don't expect me to have a chest filled with/full of breas.t at that age, do yu?
Besides, i don't have any of my recent pix on FB, i took those pix when i waz 16. .so what.

Byez!

Well, i stated what i saw, didn't know your age then and no age was displayed either.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Jarus(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2009
@Topic,
I honestly think It's Mamagee
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2009
Good choice. grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2009
Now that 190 has been added, Brooklyn has been disqualified because we discovered that he's not as good in posting and creating senseless posts and threads as 190, so we decided to replace him with 190. hope those who wanted 190 on the list are happy now? grin grin grin

Lets see if 190 can smuggle the award from mama-gee and the rest. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
honeric01:

Now that 190 has been added, Brooklyn has been disqualified because we discovered that he's not as good in posting and creating senseless posts and threads as 190, so we decided to replace him with 190. hope those who wanted 190 on the list are happy now? grin grin grin

Lets see if 190 can smuggle the award from mama-gee and the rest. grin grin grin
rotflmao grin grin grin

How did Brookln bribe you?

honeric01:

@FL and Net

Abeg, make una carry una gist go YIM, una don derail the thread finished, abeg make una stop am oo or do you want to be nominated as the best thread derailer of 2009? undecided undecided

After you and mamagee already derailed a finish undecided
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao grin grin grin

How did Brookln bribe you?

After you and mamagee already derailed a finish undecided

Nah, he didn't bribe me, i bribed him grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dbang And Don Jazzy Caught With Hard Drugs In The Us / Beautiful Ladies Public Fight (what Could Have Been The Cause)? / Open Letter To Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.