Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 (6234 Views)

Poll: Who is your most senseless thread creator/post of the year 2009?

Mama-gee: 71% (23 votes)
Wale.star: 15% (5 votes)
Adebayor201: 6% (2 votes)
Rhymz: 3% (1 vote)
190: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? / Nairaland Award Nite - Make Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2009
I hope this thread won't make a target but then i needed to create this thread to let the nominees know that the attention they desperately sought for is being given to them through this thread.

Enjoy

Nominees are

Mama-gee
Wale.star
Adebayo201
Rhymz

please don't ask him how did i come to the conclusion because most of us know these people and we see/read what they post/create. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
One of the main criteria for picking these names is their ability to derail thread, create senseless threads, post silly comments and also pick fight with almost everyone once their comments or opinions are not taken or supported.

If you think you have reasons why any of these names should not be up, please state them or else go ahead and vote. (this might help them to turn a new leaf come 2010) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by patwhizkid(f): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2009
Plz add gabry to the list!
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
patwhizkid:

Is she worth the stress? grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by khanye(m): 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2009
S-A-U-R-O-N grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by platinumnk(f): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2009
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
khanye:

S-A-U-R-O-N grin

Nah, Sauron is an argumentator not a senseless poster  grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
platinumnk:

why should 190 be there? any particular reason bigger than these 5 people on the poll?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by platinumnk(f): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

why should 190 be there? any particular reason bigger than these 5 people on the poll?

go over 190's post, I pay u if u see anything that has sense there
the guy starts threads over ladies he stalks

190 needs help

190 needs help again

he say he want to honeymoon in anjeule -- or something like that

the guy is a wacko period
he got banned 4 times in one day cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2009
platinumnk:

go over 190's post, I pay u if u see anything that has sense there
the guy starts threads over ladies he stalks

190 needs help

190 needs help again

he say he want to honeymoon in anjeule -- or something like that

the guy is a wacko period
he got banned 4 times in one day cheesy

please send me some of his threads so i can investigate before considering putting him up. thanks
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by TOPE20001(f): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2009
its btw mamagee n 190 undecided
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by chamotex(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
Tope2000 shags . . . she too dey form angry angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
so 190 is that empty headed too?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by platinumnk(f): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

please send me some of his threads so i can investigate before considering putting him up. thanks

190:

^^

This aint polictics
i was norminated and i can do anything i can to win
it,ya dont xpect me 2 fold my arms and wait for Votes to come my way
if YAR ADUA did same tin then he wouldnt be sited right there in the white house SAUDI ARABIA
every norminated romance section top poster nominee each has a different way of trying to get this awards and since
i have more than ALOT to offer to nairalanders to get me this award then simply VOTE 190 and get all this chances

A TRIAL DEFINITELY WOULD CONVINCE YOU

190:

im ready to take PLATIMUNK to anywhere she decides most especially

~AJENGUNLE~

It would be so lovely

190:

@poster
im dissapointed in u~
its like uve never been 2 abuja all your life~

here in abuja
u own a HONDA HALLA
the only people entering your car wud be mechanics
cos here in abuja
babes roll wit the best
hynudai elantra~
xterra,
camry 2009
yaris~
Honda Judgement day
honda end of discussion
Honda Discussion suspended
Chrysler
rolls royce~
bentley
and any of the lastest JEEPS like G-L,not even an M-L makes this category~
and all the latest mecedez c- and e-classes around~ our eyes don see sometin~
we have 2 struggle 2 JOIN THE WORLD CLASS.abuja is sometin else when it comes 2 carz and the babes know what they want and how 2 get it~ own a good car and u shud be fcukin an abuja HALLE BERRY within minutes~

even a 2.2 AND KIA products cannot even boast of a good looking girl~
so dont even mention any damn honda halla or 190 around~

Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by platinumnk(f): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
platinumnk:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-361324.0.html - 190 needs help

sorry plat, still not convincing enough, though he's a terrible writer with a little bit of madness grin grin grin, i couldn't help but laugh at some of his posts but that is not the only criteria we are looking at here.

he's doing well in this category but not enough to earn him a place as a nominee of Nairaland award for the most senseless poster/thread creator of 2009 grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by dominique(f): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2009
so so hard to choose between mama-gee and adebayo201, those two are the biggest nuisances in the history of nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by MrCrackles(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
dominique:

so so hard to choose between mama-gee and adebayo201, those two are the biggest nuisances in the history of nairaland.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
dominique:

Alongside you. angry angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by MrCrackles(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
What about

Pharoh-Frey AKA Tumfulu, 2Legit2Qui, Walakolombo
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by dominique(f): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
mama-gee:

Alongside you. angry angry

truth hurts dont it grin grin cheesy
you should be happy, finally you're getting the attention you crave so badly cheesy tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
dominique:

you should be happy, finally you're getting the attention you crave so badly cheesy tongue

angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by dominique(f): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
;d ;d cool
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
dominique:

just too hard to pick, the former one tries to make people see sense in her senseless posts or the latter show us why we should not make sense out of his posts.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

What about

Pharoh-Frey AKA Tumfulu, 2Legit2Qui, Walakolombo

These ones are juniors compared to the names on the poll (seniors in the school of senselessness) cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

These ones are juniors compared to the names on the poll (seniors in the school of senselessness)  cheesy cheesy

Which of your threads makes sense? undecided
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
dominique:

She can kill just to get this attention i am giving to her now. she must be jumping on her bed right now disturbing the rest of the full house wives like herself in her neighborhood wink

Keep it up, your front-door is your [b]stumbling [/b]stone  cool
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
mama-gee:

Which of your threads makes sense? undecided

I don't know, please show us tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
Broad minds talk about ideas,
Shallow minds talk about people
So, Which of the categories do you fall in
? undecided
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
you don't fall in any of these categories, so you see that your list's not complete or is it that your life can't be defined because you don't have one? undecided
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by skfa1: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
patwhizkid:

no way  cool
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Sauron1: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2009
khanye:

S-A-U-R-O-N grin

You are a goat.

Khanye: 76 topics.
Sauron: 2 topics.

Letz face it, you are a moronic poster. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

You are a goat.

Khanye: 76 topics.
Sauron: 2 topics.

Letz face it, you are a moronic poster. grin grin grin grin

Is this from another discussion/thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. / Dbang And Don Jazzy Caught With Hard Drugs In The Us / Biography Of Late American Singer Rapper Xxxtenctacion Aka Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.