Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,123 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 (6242 Views)

Poll: Who is your most senseless thread creator/post of the year 2009?

Mama-gee: 71% (23 votes)
Wale.star: 15% (5 votes)
Adebayor201: 6% (2 votes)
Rhymz: 3% (1 vote)
190: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? / Nairaland Award Nite - Make Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

Take heart, the lord is your strength, by the way, have you cooked for your hubby yet? it's getting late oo or do you want to get brutalized again as usual? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comon now,
Come up with something better and not this hubby crap you're coming up with. grin grin
Or are you waiting for me to be out and then you create another cowardly post. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2009
FL Gators:

lol just leave mamagee, she's a sweetheart. She just loves trouble

I'm not a troublemaker ooo
But I sure as hell know how to deliver when the time is right
. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by jona2: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
michelin89
osisi
tapia.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
mama-gee:

Comon now,
Come up with something better and not this hubby crap you're coming up with. grin grin
Or are you waiting for me to be out and then you create another cowardly post. grin grin

just show everyone a proof, just one proof that i create senseless threads and i will accept asap.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2009
I owe you nothing!!! angry
they only managed to nominate you in the sports section,
Rejoice now because believe me, you won't experience it again with this your cowardly posts.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
mama-gee:

I owe you nothing!!! angry
Except the fact that you're the biggest slowpoke in the history of Nairaland. angry
Dumbass emelu, they only managed to nominate you in the sports section,
Rejoice now because believe me, you won't experience it again with this your chickenhead and cowardly posts. angry
Brainless empty headed dunce
!!! angry

OMG!!! something is eating you up seriously, are you in your heat again? you hubby has refused to come home abi? chei, don't worry, he's at the beer parlor, he's going to come home at his usual time (1am in the morning), just wait for him okay? grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Dclique(m): 1:58am On Dec 22, 2009
My votes goes to adebayo. Mehn, that guy is pissing me off. Imagine just coming to a thread an putting only a fullstop or comma, as a post. undecided
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 2:04am On Dec 22, 2009
Dclique:

My votes goes to adebayo. Mehn, that guys is pissing me off. Imagine just coming to a thread an putting only a fullstop or comma, as a post. undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 2:18am On Dec 22, 2009
Honeric, thank God you had this thread but if we were to make a thread about who is the most lamest attention seeker and the most desperate to be belonged by society poster, you can put down Patwhizkid. wink

The girl dey cry day and night for men. . . tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Dclique(m): 2:24am On Dec 22, 2009
Lol, gabry. its like you know her very well. She's just trying to be a hot cake, by fire by force. Lmao
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 2:47am On Dec 22, 2009
I use to know her but now I dont know her. undecided
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by patwhizkid(f): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2009
Lmao! Look at this puff puff chined afin o! Me. .seeking for attention? Have i ever created an advert thread like yu? Gabry, honestly yur behaving like a kid. I just made a comment, i didn't even insult yu. . .and yur insulting me. Even on YIM. Yu berra desist from that act, else i'll start with yu on dis forum and both of us will get banned.

Dclique. . .it'z not even yur type. Yur a waste of sperm. Shameless animal. . .yu think yu kan come here to vent yur frustration on me after yu've wasted yur youthful age roaming about and smoking weeds. Id!ot. . .go and insult yur family, not me.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2009
Dclique:

My votes goes to adebayo. Mehn, that guy is pissing me off. Imagine just coming to a thread an putting only a fullstop or comma, as a post. undecided

That guy na another issue entirely cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by OgidiBoy(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2009
Gabry:

Honeric, thank God you had this thread but if we were to make a thread about who is the most lamest attention seeker and the most desperate to be belonged by society poster, you can put down Patwhizkid. wink

How would you like it if someone had said that about you, it's really not funny and you need to apologies before it's too late. you a moderator set example for us to follow angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by patwhizkid(f): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2009
What'z there? Even an animal can become a mod on NL.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2009
Gabry:

Hey, watch it, you just shot someone, i hope you are ready to receive your own dose of bullets?

patwhizkid:

Lmao! Look at this puff puff chined afin o! Me. .seeking for attention? Have i ever created an advert thread like yu? Gabry, honestly yur behaving like a kid. I just made a comment, i didn't even insult yu. . .and yur insulting me. Even on YIM. Yu berra desist from that act, else i'll start with yu on dis forum and both of us will get banned.

Dclique. . .it'z not even yur type. Yur a waste of spermatozoa. Shameless animal. . .yu think yu kan come here to vent yur frustration on me after yu've wasted yur youthful age roaming about and smoking weeds. Id!ot. . .go and insult yur family, not me.

Pat baby, abeg, peeshi, no harsh for her too much abeg, it's Xmas period, please don't lash out now smiley

OgidiBoy:

How would you like it if someone had said that about you, it's really not funny and you need to apologies before it's too late. you a moderator set example for us to follow angry

Abeg, make una forgive her because she no no wetin she dey do, she must have posted that in the middle of the night. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by patwhizkid(f): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2009
Eric, i undastand why she is ranting. Her boyfriend whom she brought to Malaysia and has been sponsoring for some years now wants to break up with her.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2009
patwhizkid:

Eric, i undastand why she is ranting. Her boyfriend whom she brought to Malaysia and has been sponsoring for some years now wants to break up with her.

shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

honeric01:

Hey, watch it, you just shot someone, i hope you are ready to receive your own dose of bullets?

Pat baby, abeg, peeshi, no harsh for her too much abeg, it's Xmas period, please don't lash out now smiley

Abeg, make una forgive her because she no no wetin she dey do, she must have posted that in the middle of the night. cheesy

If you dont know what is going on, please. . . Leave me alone. And me apologize? How about the times when she started banting me with her lame childish nonsense and were you there to tell her to apologize? NO! U didnt so like I say, if you dont know what is happening around here, dont intefere. I have too many people budding in here just for nonsense! This is between me and her, the childish baffoon. And dont you dare start with me or Ill spit thorns at you all join one go! grin cheesy angry

patwhizkid:

What'z there? Even an animal can become a mod on NL.

Awww. . . Im sorry that you're not a Mod thats why you are rambling here with your Childishness. . . COntinue to bark like a Dog. Like I care undecided

patwhizkid:

What do you know? All you ever know to do is yarn like a Baby. By the way, U should be lucky that those guys whom you claim your love for and than suddenly decided to show your menaupause behaviour to them have a good heart. Otherwise, dont expect for mercy you half Balded headed babboon! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by patwhizkid(f): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2009
Hahahaha. . .exchanging words with yu is a waste of time! I gat bigger fish to fry!
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2009
Gabry:

If you dont know what is going on, please. . . Leave me alone. And me apologize? How about the times when she started banting me with her lame childish nonsense and were you there to tell her to apologize? NO! U didnt so like I say, if you dont know what is happening around here, dont intefere. I have too many people budding in here just for nonsense! This is between me and her, the childish baffoon. And dont you dare start with me or Ill spit thorns at you all join one go! grin cheesy

wetin i do? u wan add me too?

abeg, make una no derail this thread with una personal issues, you can create a thread for that. thanks
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2009
honeric01:

wetin i do? u wan add me too?

abeg, make una no derail this thread with una personal issues, you can create a thread for that. thanks

Well, please tell that to your bloody Arse wipe GF!
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2009
patwhizkid:

Hahahaha. . .exchanging words with yu is a waste of time! I gat bigger[b] fish to fry![/b]

Yeah, since that is your job, go fry salted fish in yaba Market. U're worth for that cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2009
Gabry:

Well, please tell that to your bloody Arse wipe GF!

Girlfriend?

please behave abeg, na beg i just dey beg you for now.

[size=5pt]Bad choice: ignore my pleading

Good choice: Take the pleading and behave.[/size]
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2009
Untill when Im sick of behavin and people around hia especially this winch keep nagging whenever she sees me or whenever she pleases. Jay bee and Michelin keep tellin me to ignore as these people are not worth it but you know, enough is enough.

So bring it on SUCKA!  grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by patwhizkid(f): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2009
lol my God. .this is serious!
GF? I still don't undastand how this came in.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2009
patwhizkid:

lol my God. .this is serious!
GF? I still don't undastand how this came in.

SHARRAAAPPP! grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2009
Gabry:

So bring it on SUCKA!  grin

Nah, i am not that type, so enjoy.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by dani1luv: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee the best. . .
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2009
honeric01:

Nah, i am not that type, so enjoy.

Im not referrin to you.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2009
Gabry:

Im not referrin to you.

Ok, then i think you need to know how to respond to an individual post, you kept bringing up my post as a reference when posting.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by SeanT21(f): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
honeric01:

Ok, then i think you need to know how to respond to an individual post, you kept bringing up my post as a reference when posting.

She did not quote your post when she said "So bring it on SUCKA" so why did U say "Nah, i am not that type, so enjoy."??[i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dbang And Don Jazzy Caught With Hard Drugs In The Us / Beautiful Ladies Public Fight (what Could Have Been The Cause)? / Open Letter To Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.